• Published 5th May 2012
  • 973 Views, 17 Comments

Ditzy's Dilemma - chlochlocola



Of course on the day of my job interview, I go and mess everything up as usual.

  • ...
8
 17
 973

Luna Chat

Still Wednesday

"I came from the Everfree Forest. My parents were a unicorn and a pegasus. The unicorn, who was my father, brought up the sun every morning. My mother, the pegasus, gracefully weaved through the clouds, brining forth the moon. My Mother a mellow pony, would occasionally fight with my father. One night, I overheard I was... a mistake. A birth defect is what I had. I was supposed to be a unicorn. Celestia was too. He blamed it on my mother, the pegasus. He struck my mother with his horn, and as he was sleeping, my mother took Tia and I deep into the Everfree forest, eventually dropping us off at the midnight castle. She flew off to get provisions." She stopped for a moment, long enough for me to ask a question, to soon be ignored. Soon she went on.

"She soon returned, soon to be turned to stone. She had a quarrel with the Cockatrice, apparently. When I found this out years later well... because Celestia never told me, and said 'Mom went to Dad's', well, I flipped out. I went absolutely insane. She made up this whole 'Nightmare Moon' thing, and sent me to the moon for yelling at her. She loed to me about my parents! Anyways, on the moon I had some run-ins with a moonitaur, Bat-ponies and Lunar Maria, and I had a blast! It was better on the moon than in Equestria! In year 999, it was pretty boring. I didn't feel like going underground, so I hung out with Skippy the moon rock. I found out he was a jerk. When I got home, she told me to put on stilts, gel up my hair and wear some new armors. I wondered why, but it was just for the Nightmare Moon ploy. When the girls hit me with the elements, Celestia ran in and took off my costume. She said I was purified, and when I was crying she said she missed me. I didn't miss her all that much, but I cried anyway. Celestia reminds me of Skippy."

She went on about how Celestia locked her in her own room during the wedding, which I showed up to, and how good an actor Luna is. She's such a nice mare. I hope she visits again. Soon later, the purple mare left and said she would arrange a date soon for us in Canterlot. I love making new friends!


Hang Out with the Doctor
SPASPASPA
Fics!