• Published 5th May 2012
  • 978 Views, 17 Comments

Ditzy's Dilemma - chlochlocola



Of course on the day of my job interview, I go and mess everything up as usual.

  • ...
8
 17
 978

Talk to Luna

Wednesday

I met Luna today at my house, and we talked about baking, and embroidering. I told her about Dinky, and her muffin incident, taking me to school and demanding muffins. She was laughing, and telling me about when she was small, and Celestia chewed on her horn claiming it tasted like raisin. She told Celestia she tasted like cotton candy. I told her about me eating Rainbow Dash's mane, saying she tasted like rainbows. But less spicy. I said I used to have a toy cat named Puisin and she was super-duper fluffy. And that I have a pet doggy named Luna. Princess Luna laughed and I showed her a picture of Luna, and she was all like, doggy-doggy like. She told me her dog's name was Pinky. Pinky was a tiny chihuahua.

Luna told me she loved talking to other ponies, because most were scared of her. She talked of sailing, fishing, and raiding. I asked her about fishing, she said she can talk fish, but can only hold her breath for three minutes. She said the the griffins don't appreciate her. I told her the same for me.

I talked about Puisin, Luna and raisins. Luna told me about her self and this is what she said.


Luna Was All Like: