• Published 27th Apr 2012
  • 1,249 Views, 9 Comments

A War Fueled By Revenge - TheGamingBrony



A war is coming. A war that Celestia and The Elements Of Harmony must win so that Equestria isn't plunged into chaos and anarchy. With Discord,Chrysalis, and the newly resurrected Nightmare Moon returning for their revenge, Celestia must get her

  • ...
1
 9
 1,249

1: Capture and Control

It was a normal day in Canterlot castle. The sun was up and beaming in the sky.Everypony was enjoying the beautiful day except Princess Luna. Luna was bumming around the castle with no particular interest in anything. nothing seemed to be going on. Celestia was on royal duties and all the guards had nothing interesting going on. She sat at her balcony overlooking the land of Equestria. The colorful, vivid trees were scattered along the mountain sides and the crisp, blue sky was enjoyable. Luna yawned. Even though it was the middle of the day Luna felt tired. Maybe it was because of the lack of enthusiasm.

“ I might aswell take a nap if theres nothing better to do” said Luna as she left the balcony. She walked down a long corridor to her quarters.A guard was standing outside her door.

“ Hello Private Sun Blaze” said Luna “How's your wife”

“ She well thanks for asking your highness” said the guard. Luna liked chatting to the guards from time to time. some had very interesting things happening.

She opened the door and entered her room. It was a darkish purple with a large bed in the corner with a window beside it. she walked to her bed when something had caught her eye.

In the corner of the room there was a pedestal with a object on it. The object was covered by a black cloth. She carefully walked towards the pedestal not knowing who had put it there and why they had put it there in the first place.

Was it a gift?

Was it a trap?

Maybe her sister had bought her something and placed it there for her to find, But if that was the case why would she put it in the corner of the room and cover it with a cloth? Maybe so it could be a surprise? Luna wasn't sure if she should reveal the object or not but with a final decision she grabbed the cloth and pulled it away. The object was a lavender color. Luna after a couple seconds realized what it was. It was the head dress for Nightmare moon. Luna went wide eyed as she fell backwards. She stared at the peice of armor she once wore.

“ How did.......But this was destroyed” Luna said backing away from helmet. Flashes of memories came to her of the time when she was on the moon. Counting the days,weeks,months,years. how lonely it was, how she would just sit there and do absolutely nothing but think.

“ Oh I hope you like it “ said a voice behind her. she turned to be met by herself. It was another Luna. The copy Luna shot a blast of magic at Luna.Luna tried to move but was too late and the beam of magic connected with Luna. She flew backwards hitting the wall, leaving it dented. Luna laid dazed ,confused,and hurt. She tried getting up but was unable to. She could only watch helplessly at the imposter Luna. Green flames rose around the fake Luna as she transformed into Queen Chrysalis. Sun Blaze barged in but with a simple flash of her horn, Chrysalis turned him to dust. Luna looked away.

“ Oh Princess please don't get up” came a voice behind the Queen. there was only a outline of not a pony but a creature. Luna recognized the shape of him.

“ D-D-Discord” said Luna bitterly.

Discord appeared out of the shadows. He smiled devilishly as he hovered over next to Chrysalis.

“Oh i'm glad that you recognized me Luna cause it seems that everypony else forgot about me.” Said Discord with a smile. “ But no matter they will remember me soon enough”. Discord hovered over to the pedestal where the helmet was.

“ What are you doing with the Queen of the Changelings” said Luna. Discord looked at Luna with a delightful grin.

“Oh i’m glad you asked, you see I was enjoying my lovely stone imprisonment when I see none other than the Queen of the Changelings sneak out of the woods. She picked me up and dragged me into the woods. When we arrived at her home she used her magic to release me. As I sat there dazed she said she needed my help with exacting some revenge on some certain ponies in Ponyville. You can imagine my interest when Celestia’s six little helpers came up. We agreed that she gets all the love she wants if I get Celestia and her six little pony friends and the fun of it is everpony loses except for me,her,and you.

Luna looked at Discord and then at Chrysalis with a confused look on her face.

“ How would I win” said Luna. Discord Ignored the question.

“ Like I said Luna everpony will remember me, but they forgot about something, somepony. They forgot about you. Not this new you but the old you”

"What are you talking about" said Luna angrily. Discord chuckled.

"I think you know exactly what i’m talking about" Teased Discord. Luna looked down silently.

“ Why are you here attacking me then” said Luna still looking down. Discord looked at Chrysalis as he shook his head chuckling.Chrysalis stepped forward.

“ Unfortunately, even with the strength of Me and Discord we still would get defeated.I still need more love to become stronger. So with some decision making we came across a wonderfully evil Idea”.

Discord picked up the helmet.

“ We thought who could be a huge ally to us and will undoubtedly help us achieve victory.......”

Discord hovered over Luna

“And who with a simple gaze can strike fear in anyponies heart and with a single word frighten anypony.......”

Discord leaned towards Luna

“And the first name that came to mind was your name.....”

Discord placed the lavender head dress on Luna.

“ Nightmare Moon”


Author's note: I know this is short but i will make sure the rest are longer. I will also continue with Where The Buck Am I . There should be at least 3 or 4 parts left for it and i'm trying to get them in on the earliest I can. Anyways thanks for reading ^__^