• Published 20th Nov 2014
  • 347 Views, 7 Comments

FlutterBack - Cute_Comfort



Fluttershy is being chased by a monster and thinks back about her life.

  • ...
 7
 347

Chapter 1

I was flying away from the beast.

“H-help! S-somepony help me!” I screamed even though I knew I was all alone. Oh, why did I ever leave my friends? I know very well I am useless without them. I looked back to see the monstrosity behind me. It’s beady red snake eyes stared back at me along with the glowing white fangs of the tiger head and horns of the goat. It was all but biting may tail. Oh, I wish Angel was here instead of this…….this THING!

“I DON’T WANT TO DIE ON MY BIRTHDAY!” I cried. I quickly found a hollow tree and hid in it.
I thought to myself. How did it come to this? Maybe it was when I decided to come here to Ponyville 7 years ago…


"OK, Fluttershy, What just happened? I fell from the sky because of that race with Rainbow Dash, got caught by butterflies of all things, learned the beauty of nature, and got my cutie mark (thanks to a weird light wave)," I thought aloud. "Today is PERFECT! Oh, ponyfeathers! Where will I live now? I better search for a town that can help me."

I started walking. I decided that I could fly, but I wanted to stay four hooves on the land for as long as I can soak it up. After a few hours, I started to get hungry. “Oh, I give up! I’ll just die out here! There’s no town for days and I’ll never find any food!” I ranted.

THUMP! THUMP! THUMP-A-THUMP! THUMP! THUMP-A-THUMP-A-THUM-THUMP! “Huh?” I questioned. I looked around and saw only a small white bunny sitting on a hollow log. “Hello Bunny. Do you know where that thumping is coming from?” I politely asked the bunny. It sighed, put its paw on its face and shook its leg up and down.

THUMP! THUMP! THUMP-A-THUMP! “So, you were the noise! What’s your name?” I exclaimed before realizing it couldn't talk. It jumped down and drew an oval and wings in the dirt. She-I think at least it is a she-lied down making her appear like an angel.
“Is your name......Angel?” I asked as she shook her head,“So, you are a girl bunny then,” I replied. She--I guess it’s a he-- shook his head violently. “Oh, sorry,” I quaked out barely, “Are you here to bring me to a town? If that’s what you want at least.

Angel nodded and starting leaping away. He turned around, cocked his head and waved in a ‘Come on!’ manner, and leaped---into a lake.

“Wait!” I cried. “I’ll die on my own!” So I did what any sensible pony would do-- I jumped in after him. Even though I can’t swim. Ugh.

Author's Note:

This is my first story and I will appreciate helpful comments :pinkiehappy::scootangel::scootangel::pinkiehappy: