• Published 26th Apr 2012
  • 2,660 Views, 136 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship is Fate - Kujo Blaze



An interactive My Little Pony crossover of Fate/Stay Night

  • ...
1
 136
 2,660

I'll play with Pinkie Pie

…Well, it might be fun to see how Pinkie Pie is doing. “…Yeah, if I get a chance, I’ll get her back for telling Sweetie those stories.”

“Hm? What, weren’t you taking a bath?” Pinkie Pie is silently peeling oranges. On the table are two orange skins shaped like flowers.

“……” Is it some curse that she can’t even skin an apple, but she’s rather talented at artistically peeling oranges? “I decided to take it later. I just wanted to complain about those stories before I took a bath.”

“What? Come on, it’s such an old story, and Sweetie was happy to hear it too. Instead of that… here, finish your quota. You should eat one a day.” She takes an orange out of a small box and throws it to me.

“Whoa… hey, I won’t be bought off with just an orange. Thank Hasbro it was Sweetie. Don’t tell that story at school, okay? Ponies like Applejack would worry.”

“I think Lyra would laugh… but I know, I won’t tell anypony except Sweetie about your colthood.”

“I’m saying, don’t tell Sweetie either. She’ll just be bothered if you tell boring stories like that. …Well, I don’t think it’ll happen again, but I’ll get mad if it does.” I glare at Pinkie Pie to show her that I’m serious.

“Ohh, I see. I understand. So that’s how it is, huh?” But Pinkie Pie just grins widely and she seems very pleased.

“…Oh, now you’re pissing me off. What are you thinking you stupid tiger?” I glare at her stupid face.

“I don’t care if I’m a tiger. I’m right, aren’t I? You didn’t want Sweetie to know, right? You wouldn’t care if everypony else found out you wanted to be a superhero, but you’re embarrassed about Sweetie knowing.”

“Wha…” I-I don’t think so…

“Yeah, in that case, I’ll tell her more. I guess you finally started to notice Sweetie, huh? I’m worried as a teacher, but I’m quite relieved as your guardian.” She says so with great emotion, then she throws a whole orange into her mouth. Pinkie Pie can eat things as big as her hoof in one bite. I guess it’d be an attractive quality somewhere in the Savanna, but I don’t think an older mare needs such wild charms.

“Huh? Storm, weren’t you taking a bath?” And Sweetie, finished with the dishes, comes into the living room.

“Yeah, I put it off since I wanted to tell Pinkie Pie something. Sweetie, you want an orange?” I reach for the stack of oranges. It’s a strange turn of events, but staying here with them should be fun too.

“Oh, I got some from Pinkie Pie just now. They were really good.”

“Sweetie can’t eat fresh fruit. So she won’t eat it unless you cook it or freeze it like ice cream… oh, is it almost time?”

“Yes. I’m done cleaning up, so I’ll be heading home for today.”

“I see. Then I guess I’ll leave too. Let’s go, Sweetie. It’s getting dangerous outside lately, so I’ll walk home with you.” Pinkie Pie ceases her mass consumption of oranges and stands up. Her actions are almost those of a responsible elder.

“Uh… Is that all right, Pinkie Pie?”

“Of course. I’m in charge of you two, so I have to see you home. That’s okay with you, right, Storm? You’ll lock up the house and go to bed after we leave, okay?”

“…All right. With Pinkie Pie, you should be fine even if a molestia or a pedobear jumps out for you.”

“I don’t know about that. I don’t think I’d be able to beat a pedobear. …No, I can’t. So if that happens, I’ll run back here. Then we can beat it up together and have pedobear stew tomorrow.” Pinkie Pie smiles confidently. …Yeah. Pinkie Pie usually does her own thing and causes havoc, but when she’s acting as a teacher, she’s a very responsible pony.

“Let’s go, Sweetie. See you tomorrow, Storm.”

“Yes. Good night then, Storm.”

“Yeah.” They leave the house. I follow them out to the entrance and lock up the house as Pinkie Pie instructed.

Continue