• Published 11th Nov 2014
  • 973 Views, 14 Comments

The Legend of The Vamponies: The Beginning - Night-Moon-12



This is the beginning of all the vamponies, and their kind.

  • ...
3
 14
 973

2: Queen BlackStar & The Northern Vampony Clan

2: Queen Black Star & The Northern Vampony Clan

2,000 Years Later… There was cave in the far North near the Crystal Kingdom as it was known at the time. A black vampony mare with a mane and tail red and blue, walked through the rocky passages until she reached alcove that acted as a baby’s room and nursery. The pregnant vampony mare walked over to the cradle and placed a beautiful pink blanket inside.

Today was day the of Telea Dorona Veena or The Great Fall

Walking over to her desk the black mare used her magic to pull out a book, a quill, and ink. After opening the book to a blank page, and dipping the quill in the ink she began to write.

“My name is Black Star, I am the Queen of The Northern Vamponies. And I’m expecting a foal which I just found out about seven months ago, and my husband and I couldn’t be happier.”

“But our clan can’t live in these caves anymore, there are too many of us, and too little of space.”

Star sighed knowing that this would happen soon, but this soon… 'If only time wasn’t so fast, we wouldn’t have to move so soon.' Star thought, knowing that trip would endanger both her foal and herself. Then a deep blue coated vampony stallion with a mane and tail of purple and gray in the alcove and hugged Star lightly.

“Dawn… I’m worried, w-what if the foal doesn’t make it?” Star asked, breaking down into tears.

“Our foal will be fine.” Moon Dawn said, trying perk up his wife’s spirits. “It’s time to go…”

“Dawn. It was 2,000 years ago on this day Princess Moon gave her life for her lover’s kingdom and her very own.”

“Yes, Star you can quit reminding me of that…”

“Oh shoot!” Star said stopping dead in her tracks, remembering about her check up with Dr. Free Heart.

“Star, where are you going?” But Star didn’t answer she turned around, beginning to head for the infirmary. But Moon just stood there wondering why Star just left than it came back to him at that second. “That’s why…”

--------------

Star was halfway to the infirmary when sudden kick came, this one was stronger than all of the others. Her weight shifted the bottom of her belly, and it was at that moment that Starlight Wing, a black mare with a show white mane and tail; her adviser came around the corner in her detraction, spotting the pain-stickered queen Starlight could only guess the cause was now.

“Your Highness, what is it?” Darting to Star’s side, she immediately noticed a ripple of pain hit the queen in full force, the black mare let Star get on her back so they could get to the doctor fast. “Star we’re almost there!”

“Starlight, I- OW!!!”

Dr. Free Heart heard a yell of pain from the infirmary looking up from his equipment, Starlight flew into the room with Star on her back. Free Heart used his magic to levitate the queen onto a stretcher, Star let out another scream of pain the nurses ran into the room, one mare with ice-blue eyes turned to Starlight. “Go get the King! Tell him he’s wife in labor! GO NOW!! GO!”

Starlight ran for the throne room, hoping to catch up with the King in time to tell him the news. Surely enough he was there walking to Coloman his second in command. “SIRE! YOURWIFEISINLABOR!”

“What was that, Starlight? We couldn’t understand you.” Said the blue-ish green stallion.

“Sire… *huff* your wife *huff* is in labor. Can I please pass out now?” Dawn nodded, knowing that this was true to her words. “Thank my king…”

With that Starlight passed out on her side, Coloman picked her up as Dawn started to head for doors. “Dawn?” Coloman said turn his head to the king. “You go to your wife, and take care of my sister here.”

Dawn nodded before running off to the infirmary, Coloman went back into the throne room, closing the ever so quietly.

--------------

Dawn neared the infirmary as a yellow mare with golden mare looked to her right, spotting him she trotted up to while saying “Thira, heda sunma con da lanu, Dr. Free Heart toona yuni wifra insta toro muna. Shela losa tio muna bowla, dewna tamon esa Star’s guna, boota esen goota ita gita ouna. Esen jenna… emmon knewa thon! (Sir, this isn’t going well, Dr. Free Heart thinks that your wife isn’t going to last much more. She losing to much blood, the baby stuck in Star’s belly, but we can get it out. We just... don’t know how!)

“Heather comena wita tao.” (Heather come with me.)

Dawn and Heather walked into the birthing room, Dawn took his place at his wife’s side for support. Nurse Heather took her place near the queen’s belly, who was moments for losing her life also fighting for her baby. Star’s eyes dimed with ever second that passed, her baby was beginning to force it way out, as Heather began to help the foal. Dr. Heart got ahold of the foal, cut the umbilical cord and handed the foal to Heather, who wrapped it in a pink blanket.

The doctor turned back towards Star, smiling. "Congratulations, you are the parents of a beautiful, healthy, alicorn filly. Do you want to hold her?”

Star and Dawn both nodded, Heather handed the foal to her mother to see in her last moments. The filly had a bright grey coat, a mane of white and purple, eyes of crimson red just like her parents.

“Name your daughter.” Dawn said taking his child so that she wouldn’t have to see her mother die.

“Her name… *choke* …is Velvet Twilight.” Star said in her breathes of life. Her eyes closed slowly as her chest rose, before falling one last time.

Author's Note:

Just Finished
Yes...
Well, it seems that a queen is lost and another is born.
A lonely king with only a daughter to care, but that's life for ya.
In truth Black Star always know that her death would come, but she just didn't when.
Well, it came all too soon for the royal pair.