• Published 23rd Apr 2012
  • 663 Views, 5 Comments

A Second Chance For Music - Sk8erdude



Four ponies call themselves"Long Forgotten Sons"arrive in Ponyville for a second chance.

  • ...
 5
 663

part 2

Casper wrap his forehooves around Josiah and Felix then cheerfully yelled”Welcome Home,Guys!!”

Josiah and Felix then got out of Casper’s grip ending up to start roughhousing.Josiah and Felix began dog pile Casper making him to tap out and get up due to the lack of air.Casper then grabbed Flex by the head and got him in a headlock.When he got him in headlock,he began to spin around and threw him on the floor getting Felix now in a submission then kept telling him to tap out.

“Do ever tap out once in your lifetime.”Casper grunted when he has Felix in a submission on the floor.

“To answer that question,NEVER!!”Felix growled.

“Are you sure?.”Casper said as he began to tighten his grip making him pick up his right forehoof to prepare to tap out.

Josiah,well was just standing there spinning his drumsticks and whistling casually as he witnessed his two friends on the floor in a submission.Josiah looked at Casper’s watch on his wrist to see how long they have been holding it out.Josiah let out a sigh and walked over to Casper,as he was there,Josiah grabbed Casper in a headlock causing him to let go of Felix who dropped to the floor to get some air.

Casper was now in a the headlock,he tried to shake out his way out of Josiah’s grip.Casper was finding a nearby wall to support to him get up so he can get Josiah back,but he failed.

Josiah tighten his grip and Casper began to tap the floor and yelled out “Tap out,Tap out!”

“Really,I thought you last longer”Josiah laughed as let his hoof out.Casper grabbed his hoof and picked him up.
“You got lucky this time”Casper let out his hoof out at Felix.
He grabbed Casper’s hoof then got back up cracking his neck and said”That was Practice,the real one will be in your sleep.”

“Oh yeah,I’ll do now or later.Maybe today,tommorow,or maybe right now,but it will be unexpected just wait.”Casper walked backwards to the living room.

“I’m watching you”Felix squinted his eyes and pointed at Casper.

“Whatever”
---- Meanwhile at Twilght’s library----
Spike was looking at the window as he saw the four new ponies moving in.He witnessed everything from the house,he saw a unicorn with a long black and blue mane covering both of his eyes,buck the door open so hard that it got knocked down and alerted a few ponies.He also heard multiple grunts and yells from the yellow Pegasus wearing a black vest with a white shirt folded up sleeves,holding a brown earth pony with a black vest and glasses in a submission hold.

Spike was pretty much scared of the four ponies that moved.He didn’t bother to greet them or introduce himself,he thought they’re a bunch of punks and psychos so it would be best to get out of the library without them seeing him.

“Spike!come down here and do me a favor.”Twilight shouted from downstairs

Spike let out a sigh and walked down stairs with his face looking down.

“Oh Spike,you’re here”Twilight said as she was levitating three books and putting them back to their shelf.

“Why did you call me down here anyways”Spike said.

“Because I need you to watch the library while I’m gone”Twilight said as she was trotting to the door.

Spike was pretty suspicious to where she was going.He dashed to the door blocking Twilight’s path.

“Twilight where are you going?”Spike said worried blocking the door.

“You know the four new ponies from next to us moved this morning?”

“Yeah I know,but one question,ARE YOU INSANE!!”

“What are you talking about Spike?”

“These ponies are not what you think,they’re more than just are neighbors,THEY’RE EVIL!”

Spike ran upstairs to get what he needs,when came downstairs,he immediately barricaded every door and windows.He walked up to Twilight exhausted then dropped on the ground.

“Now that all the doors and windows are barricaded,we’re all safe thanks to me”

“You know Spike,I could teloport my way out of here”

Spike facepalmed when a white spark filled the room knowing that she was gone.

He got on his knees and screamed out “NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!”

Twilight teleported out of the barricaded library where she could hear scream from the outside.

“Spike,sometimes I worry about you”She said to herself.

She continued to walk towards the home where the band has now has someplace to call home.She came closer to see a yellow Pegasus with a short spiky green and brown mane with long spiky tail,same color as his mane and a cutie mark what it appears to be microphone,leaning against where the door used to be at with forehooves crossed.

----Back at the home----
Stefan was at the front of the house,leaning against the side of the doorway where the door used to be with forehooves crossed.His eyes caught to appears to be a purple unicorn walking straight at him.Stefan stand his guard to see what the nice mare has to say besides asking them for autographs.
“Can I help you?”Stefan raised an eyebrow.

The purple unicorn cleared her throat and began to speak politely”Good afternoon,my name is Twilight Sparkle,the grand pupil for Princess Celestia”

“Twinkle Sparkle?”Stefan wondered that fact that he didn’t catch her name.

“No its Twilight Sparkle”

“Twilight Sprinkle?”

“Twilight Sparkle,TWILIGHT SPARKLE got it?”She began to explain it to him slowly.

Twilight trotted to the door,but until Stefan put his hoof in front of her trying to stop there.
Stefan cleared his throat and stopped Twilight”Woah there dude,where do think you’re going?”

Twilight was a little offended,but she didn’t mind to just talk back.

“Well I came from my library so I decided to drop by and meet you guys.Since your new here in Ponyville.”

“Wait that’s a library your living in?I thought some crazy pony just crashed a house into a tree”

“Yeah… that’s a library alright.”Twilight sounded a little offended

Twilight noticed that there was no door where Stefan was leaning at and asked”wasn’t there a door earlier before you guys moved in?”

“One of us decided to not use the keys”Stefan was referring to Josiah’s pretty stupid plan.

Twilight giggled a little because of what Stefan told her.

Stefan decided to lower his hoof to let Twilight come in.Twilight came in,she was kind of weirded out that Stefan just let her pass in just a snap.

“Oh shit I forgot”Stefan cursed to himself that he forgot to tell Twilight his name.

“By the way Twilight,the names Stefan!”He called out to her if she heard him.

Twilight was already inside the home,she looked around to find the band till she found them in the living room.
What she saw was three ponies on the couch together minding their own business,first to the yellow Pegasus with brown shaggy mane wearing a black vest with a white shirt folded up sleeves,tuning his guitar while the unicorn with a long black and blue mane covering both of his eyes was spinning his drumsticks and banging them to a coffee table making a rhythm.Then to the brown earth pony with a black vest and glasses,peacefully reading a book that he pulled out of his saddle bag.

Stefan walked behind Twilight putting his hoof over her shoulders then spoke out getting the band’s attention ”Guys look we have a visitor or… fan here”

“Hey”They all said by just waving not bothering to introduce themselves but to get back of they were doing.

Stefan let out a sigh,bothered that he had to introduce them for them.He pointed first to his brother.

“That’s Casper our band’s guitarist and singer”

“Hello”Casper who was the only one to respond to Stefan

“Oh and that’s Josiah our drummer”

“ ’Sup”He continued to bang the coffee table with his drumsticks making rhythm.

He looked at Felix reading his book peacefully.

“And that’s Felix our bass player.”

Felix smiled and let off a small wave.

“Extra info he’s really shy”Stefan whispered to Twilight to let her know.

Stefan now introduced himself” I’m Stefan,the band’s main singer and together we are “The Long Forgotten Sons” ”

The band in the living room all raised their hooves referring to the logo on Josiah’s drumset

Stefan thought it was getting a little awkward so he left to the kitchen for an excuse,leaving Twilight alone in the awkward situation of the three ponies in the living room.

She took a seat next to Casper and Josiah and it became completely quiet.She wanted to start a conversation but nothing to talk about since she all thinks about books and others,if she let it out they won’t be interested.

She looked at Felix who continued to read his book and then tried to read the title of the book since it was written in a foreign language.

“Hey…..watcha reading there Felix”She asked awkwardly.

Felix lowered the book as he was interrupted by Twilight.Felix didn’t seem to be pissed or bothered,it was the first time anypony asked him that since nopony was interested in books so he felt free to tell her.

“Oh this what you’re talking about”He asked.

Twilight gave a nod”Yes that book”she exclaimed.

Felix let out a small smile and began to explain the book to her.

Felix began to explain the book to her“Well its called Abajo La Misma Luna.It tells the parallel stories of young colt named Carlitos and his mother, Rosario. In hope of providing a better life for her son, Rosario works illegally in somewhere in Equestria while her mother cares for Carlitos back in Nuevo Paraíso. Unexpected circumstances drive both Rosario and Carlitos to embark on their own journeys in a desperate attempt to reunite. Along the way, mother and son face challenges and obstacles but never lose hope that they will one day be together again.”

Twilight was speechless about what the book was about.Mostly all her books were about science,histories of Equestria,and magic spells,but she never came across hearing about that book.

“Well….um…kinda sounds like a very touching story”She began to say

“I read sadder books than this one.One time I told Casper to read Voces inocentes and that book….oh man”

“What happen to him when he read that book?”Twilight asked a little worried.

“Well let’s just say that they named a river after him”Felix sounded like he wanted to laugh.

Casper overheard of what Felix had said then lowered his guitar down and yelled”Hey that book was sadder than out of your books you’ve read and you know it”

“Quit denying,you know you loved that book”

Twilight sat there while the Casper and Felix were both arguing of how they never cry at books.She wanted all her friends meet the band so she got up and trotted to the door.

Felix saw that she was going for the door he asked”Hey where are you going,are you going to stay?”
“Oh just going back to my library that’s all and I remembered something.I want you guys to meet my friends if I have the time”

“Okay have fun”Felix shouted.

The band looked kinda of worried of what when they heard Twilight said something about bringing her friends to meet them.Stefan,on the other hand over heard them and he looked forward to it,he was ready.

“This can’t be good”Josiah first one to speak.