• Published 23rd Apr 2012
  • 663 Views, 5 Comments

A Second Chance For Music - Sk8erdude



Four ponies call themselves"Long Forgotten Sons"arrive in Ponyville for a second chance.

  • ...
 5
 663

Part 1

As the band walked in to Ponyville,they were all pretty nervous about other ponies looking at them like they’re street rats or just punks willing to hurt others and cause trouble.Casper on the other hand never cares about other ponies looking at him,he just wanted to live a new life in Ponyville.

“Well,anypony enjoying the town much?” Casper question the band wearing nervous looks on their faces,but Felix who was wearing a grin since they were at the entrance.

“I won’t say anyypony,only me so far.” Felix said looking at Josiah and Stefan with nervous looks.

“Well,Felix you’re not the first to enjoy this town” Casper said

“I don’t get whats with these ponies looking at us,it annoys me sometimes”Stefan ucomfortable about the situation of ponies looking at him,also to him it’s like being the new kid or doing an music performance for the first time.

“Probably cause we’re new I guess” Casper gave a shrug

“This not good at all,not good at all”Felix said a little worried when he saw something that caught his eyes.

“What do you mean?”Josiah raised an eyebrow.

Felix pointed to where he saw.The band then looked to where was Felix was pointing.What they saw was an pink pony with a curly mane and tail jumping and greeting other ponies at the town.Next to her was an yellow Pegasus with a pink mane and tail trying to calm the pink pony from what she was doing.The band groaned that she was coming straight at them,Felix in the other hand was looking at the yellow Pegasus.

“Oh crap she’s coming this way”Stefan said as he facehoofed as the pink mare saw them.

“Stand your guard guys”Josiah commanded the band as the two mares came were walking straight at them.

As the pink mare and the yellow Pegasus started to walk towards them,the band stood there.As for Stefan,he was worried that if the that if the pink mare would ask him for an autograph or something like crazy fans did to them.Felix was mainly focusing on the yellow Pegasus,Josiah and Casper didn’t mind about the two mares,but to just greet them since they’re new in Ponyville.

“Hey you’re new here,have we met?Whats it like to be here?Do you like parties?Cause I love parties and I was thinking if you guys want to be invited into one of my parties?“The pink mare rapidly said as she was throwing out a bunch of questions at the band.

“Pinkie,would you please stop bothering these nice ponies”The yellow Pegasus kindly ask the pink mare
.
“Awww Fluttershy,I’m trying to ask these nice ponies.“The pink mare said.

Felix stood there still looking at the yellow Pegasus.Stefan was trying to ignore the pink pony and as for Josiah,he stood there while the pink mare was still asking the them a lot of questions.

“Are you guys gonna stand there or tell us your names?”The pink pony raised an eyebrow as the band just stayed quiet

The band stood there not knowing what to say to the pink pony,they stayed quiet for a short time.For the pink pony,she stood looking at them with a smile on her face waiting for a response from one of them.The yellow Pegasus who was standing next to the pink pony,was looking at the shy brown pony who was wearing a shy look on his face.

“Oh where are my manners,anyways the names Casper.”Casper said who the first one to respond.He put his forehoof directly at the pink pony,she then grabbed Casper’s forehoof and shook it violently causing him shake.

“Well nice to meet Casper,the names Pinkie Pie”she said stopping shaking Casper’s forehoof causing him to drop to the ground.

“Yeah,nice to meet you too”Casper said as he got up wiping off the dirt on his shirt.Which he regretted in his life never shake hooves with a hyper pink pony even though you’ve met her.

“And whats that on your back?”Pinkie noticed Casper’s black acoustic guitar.

“Oh its just my guitar,nothing special about it except I play it around when I’m in music performances,traveling,or when I’m really bored”Casper explained as he grabbed his guitar off his back and showed it to Pinkie.Pinkie grabbed the guitar off of Casper’s hooves and began to strum random notes on the guitar causing it to snap a string.

“Sorry about that,but you can get another one right”Pinke apologized and gave Casper his guitar back.

“Just a simple string snapped off,nothing bad about it”Casper examined the damage from his guitar.

“Ahem,you forgot about us dude!”Stefan shouted waving his forehooves at him forgetting to introduce them.

Casper facehoofed and groaned forgetting to introduce the band.He went on Pinkie’s side to introduce the band,he then pointed first to Josiah.

“That’s Josiah our drummer.”

“ ‘Sup”

“And that nice gentlecolt who shouted at me is our band’s main singer and my brother.”

“Thank you by the way the names Stefan”

“And…. I’m….Felix….”He said as was hiding behind Stefan.
“Who said that”Casper said

Felix walked out slowly to reveal himself and waved slowly at Pinkie and the yellow Pegasus .Pinkie grabbed the yellow Pegasus behind her and elbow her to greet the nice pony.

“And that’s Felix our bass player”Casper pointed at him

“uh…oh….hello”she waved slowly at the band

“Say your name Fluttershy”Pinkie whispered and continued to elow her.

“My…is …Fluttershy”she said quietly barley hearing her voice.

“Say that again,we barley heard you”Josiah said cleaning out his ears.

“It’s Fluttershy,you gotta forgive her,shes kinda of a shy pony”Pinkie corrected the band

“Hey she's just like Flex,isn’t that right”Stefan elbow him

“uh…..yes”Felix said a little awkwardly

The band and the two mares stood in an awkward silence,but after that they exchange goodbyes,they walked off to a separate path.The band to their new home and as for the two mares,they walked to whatever they were going.

“Well that was weird,I thought they wanted an autograph or something.I’m glad that’s over.”Stefan said.

“They never heard of us or even they never seen us play”Josiah corrected.

“That’s maybe true,but I hope we find us a gig to play”Casper said still trying to fix the string from Pinkie Pie strumming random notes on the guitar.

The band continued to walk to their destination,they been greeted by some other ponies.Some just keep looking at them with dreamy looks,but didn’t to notice them.Stefan and Josiah had to admit,they did the town for now.

They then finally made it to their destination it was about time they made it,a long way from home.Now that they made it,it was about to forget about their past and start a new life in this town.

“Is supposed to be a home,tree,or a library cause I can’t tell them apart”Felix said looking at the home part library.

“Hmm I guess we have to live next to that treehouse or library whatever that is”Stefan said continuing to walking towards their new home.

Casper was at the front of their home and breathed heavily.He grabbed the doorknob from their home and turned it,but it appeared to be locked,he tried harder no use.

“Its locked”Casper said disappointed.

“What idiot sells a home with no keys and we came a long way from that hell hole!!”Stefan yelled angrily making him to stomp the ground.

“Guys let me handle this okay.”Josiah said as he waked and moved Casper out of the way.

Josah was at the front of the door and he was now going to destruction mode.He punched the door with much force he has,no use of it.He switch to plan b by lowering his forehooves and raising his back legs.Stefan,Felix,and Casper stood in awe that Josiah is going to buck the door open.

“Here goes nothing”Josiah said as he was ready to buck the door.

Josiah then released his back to hit the door.He hit with powerful force,the door hit the ground like a pile rocks falling off a cliff.When it hit the ground,dust covered the scene making the band cough.

The band stepped towards the doorway,they all patted Josiah’s back for what he’d done bucking the door open.Felix noticed the doormat at the front of the door.He picked up the doormat what it appeared to be the key to the home.He looked at Josiah with anger and hit him across the back of his head.Stefan and Casper did the same to him.
“What the hay was that for”Josiah growled holding the back of head.

“For not noticing the key under the doormat”Felix said.

“Not my fault for not noticing the bucking doormat at door,you didn’t have to do that you know!”Josiah yelled.

“At least we have no door like our old home”Casper told Josiah.

“Guys just shut up and lets just check it out”Stefan commanded the band.

Casper,Felix,and Josiah followed Stefan at the home.The band stood inside the home looking at the inside of their home with jaws dropping from their faces,no one bothered to say a word to all just forget about the past and live a new life.

“Welcome Home,Guys!!!”Casper cheerfully yelled putting his forehooves around Josiah and Felix.