• Published 14th Sep 2014
  • 503 Views, 19 Comments

Common Thoughts - PonyIcarlyCraze



Princess Crystal Heart knows that a princess can’t fall in love with a common pony, so why does she feel so happy around Seed Sprout?

  • ...
42
 19
 503

1. Crush on the Farm Pony

Young Princess Crystal Heart’s horn sparked cyan with excitement as she tried to keep up with her class. Ponyville was a new place to her. “Now, I am your field trip leader, Mrs. Groundroot,” stated a red-brown earth pony with an orange mane, “and this is my son, Seed Sprout.” A brown colt with a dark green mane peeked out from behind his mother and squeaked. The wealthy unicorns giggled, while Crystal Heart’s eyes shaped shifted into blue hearts, sparks flew from her horn.

“Chryssie? Equestria to Princess Crystal Heart. It‘s your mom here.” Princess Cadance said, snapping her love struck daughter back into reality. Her classmates must have seen the whole love-form thing, because they where all staring right at her.

“Crystal has a crush on the farm pony!” an orange unicorn named Starsearch said. Then the whole room burst into a fit of laughter. Crystal ran into the utility closet, only to be followed by Seed Sprout.

“Hello?” Sprout walked into the closet, “Wanna, ya know, be field trip partners?” he asked. Crystal hugged him.

“As long as you don’t treat me like a princess… okay!” She said. The pair trotted out of the closet together.

“You know even after all… this, I still like you a lot.” Said a neon green colt named Evergreen.

“Out of our way, Nevergreen.” Crystal Heart said. She trotted away, Seed Sprout by her side.

Common Thoughts

By PonyIcarlyCraze

Author's Note:

Short, but this is just the prologue.