• Published 11th Sep 2014
  • 630 Views, 5 Comments

The Black Heart - Astral Star and Company



A sickness is spreading across all of Equestria. Something is poisoning the minds of all inhabitants, ponies or otherwise. Whatever the case, it needs to be stopped.

  • ...
6
 5
 630

Foreword from the Author

Hello everyone!

Unlike our other stories, this one has been planned in advance! We're taking on an all new concept here, so any feedback is appreciated. Learning is part of the fun after all. This story is our second League of Legends crossover, our first being You Seek Knowledge?, but that one got boring quick. We'll pick up on it at a later date.

If no one can tell, this crossover will feature our favourite genocidal interdimensional ghost, Nocturne!

Specifically though, his Eternum skin, which comes with its own little backstory.

Despite being a League crossover, we still go that little bit further to describe some characters and concepts to non-players, who would be a little confounded by some language.

As always, be polite in the comments. Don't fight with each other, keep a reasonable level of grammar and make sure it is related. If you happen to dislike an aspect of this story, please provide a short explanation on what so that we can improve.
With that, read onward!

~Astral Star and Company