• Published 6th Sep 2014
  • 874 Views, 7 Comments

Twilight's Bizarre Adventure: Star Dust Crusaders - Za Waruldo



Off the coast of Zebrafrica a treasure chest is pulled up by three fishers. By opening that chest they have unleased an evil long thought destroyed. Now Twilight and he friends must find this evil and stop it before it can consume the world.

  • ...
7
 7
 874

Ch. 4 The Stand Warriors

Ponyville Hospital got some new additions when two injured ponies came through its doors in the middle of the night. Nurse Redheart was working reception when a navy purple unicorn came through the front door covered in bruises as if he was hit by a cart along with Rarity on his back she was covered in cuts, a singed coat and had a deep laceration along her head.

“We need nurses to the reception stat, two injured ponies one with burns and lacerations. The other with serious bruises with the possibility of broken or fractured bones.” Redheart said over the intercom. She rushed over to help balance the stallion who was having trouble holding both his weight and Rarity’s with his current injuries. Then four nurses rushed into the room one with a wheelchair the other with a stretcher. The nurses lowered Rarity onto the stretcher before taking her through the door vanishing out of Ripples sight. He sat down In the wheelchair so the other nurse could take him to get checked out.

Spike and Twilight could only watch as their friends were pulled behind the door by the nurses going in for whatever surgery or treatment they might need. Nurse Redheart approached the both of them “Both of you can wait for them in the waiting room if you want, I’ll inform you once either of them is out of surgery." Twilight and Spike walked into the empty room and started trying to come to terms with what just happened.

“Do you think Rarity is going to be OK?” Spike asked trying to hold back his tears in front of Twilight.

“Spike, Rarity is going to be fine her wounds were superficial at worst. Nothing appeared to be to damaging besides that thing that was in her head.” She reassured him.

Night turned to day and Twilight continued to sit waiting for a nurse to come get her hopping she could check up on her friends. Spike had fallen asleep in the night and continued to rest until a Nurse came in through the door.

“Your friend Rarity is currently unconscious and stable in her room, if you want you can quietly wait for her to wake up in there.”

“What about Ripple how is he doing?” Twilight asked concerned for her new friend who risked his own life to save a complete stranger.

“It’s the strangest thing when we examined him a lot of the bruising showed signs of broken bones along his ribs and front leg, but his bones showed signs of mending by themselves without any of our help already.” The nurse responded putting shock into her voice trying to imitate their initial discovery of the fact. “We gave him crutches and a room to stay in until he fully recovered he told us not to tell you when he was checked into a room, sorry.”

Twilight didn’t know how to respond to this, but pushed it aside. Rarity was unconscious and stable. Her and Spike could at least wait in her room and be there for her when she woke up. She nodded in response to the Nurse and followed her to Rarity’s room.

When the nurse opened the door Rarity was resting on the bed bandages wrapped around her forehead hiding the wound. Sitting in the corner of the room in a chair with crutches lying next to him was Ripple who took notice to their arrival. He brought a hoof to his mouth and made a ‘shushing’ motion telling the ponies to keep it down.

Twilight and Spike quietly entered the room as the nurse closed the door behind them. She took a chair next and started to talk in a hushed voice.

“Ripple how did you heal so fast those wounds should have taken weeks to fully heal?”

“Hamon, it’s a technique that links the body with the power of the sun to fight. The most common use is using it against vampires and their ilk. It also makes the body tougher, while slowing down how fast the user will age. A side effect being that it increases the users healing rate dramatically.”

“Just how old are you exactly?” Twilight asked curious to how dramatic the effects of Hamon could be.

“I’m currently 67 years old Twilight. Now I need to know everything about this mare, she met Dio during her trip and may know his location.”

“I’m sorry Ripple but all I know is that she went on a trip recently I never bothered asking her where she was going to” Ripple appeared to be disappointed in the answer. He knew all he had to do now was wait for Rarity to wake up so he could get the information he needed.

Spike walked up to Ripple waving his claw in front of his trying to gain his attention Ripple turned his head down to see what the little drake wanted.

“Rarity went on a trip to Saddle Arabia recently and said she meet a pony stallion there.” Ripple couldn’t believe his luck a definite lead on Dio’s location.

Ripple turned to Twilight and returned his voice to normal volume forgetting the resting patient. “Twilight I know this is a selfish request, but I would like for you to accompany me to Saddle Arabia to find Dio this monster cannot go unchecked.”

“I’m coming too” a new voice said. Both ponies turned to the bed to see Rarity sitting up in her bed fully conscious. “That ruffian manipulated me into trying to do unspeakable horrors to you. He may very well be evil incarnate using a mare like that.”

“Rarity you need to rest you just woke up; you’re in no shape for going anywhere.” Twilight argued trying to protect her friend from further injury.

“Twilight when the others catch wind of this do you honestly think we’ll all just let you go to a strange country and put your life in danger without your friends by your side.”

Twilight started to process the statement, of course her friends wouldn’t let her charge head first into danger without backing her up. She started to consider taking all her friends along before Ripple spoke up.

“I can’t condone bringing along anypony or dragon for that matter unless they can use Stands. I cannot let them endanger the entire group just so they don’t feel left out.”

Rarity pulled out a small gem from under her pillow it started changing shape until she had a small spider the size of a bit in her hoof. “Well then I guess I qualify to go.”

“Look nopony is going anywhere until I report this personally to Princess Celestia. We’ll take the Friendship express to Canterlot and decide what to do from there agreed” Twilight looked over the group before they all replied back

“Agreed.”

“So Rarity can you walk or do you need help?”

“Actually Twilight I’m quite fine, my little darling here protected me from almost all harm while I fought Star here.” Rarity pointed to the tiny spider climbing her mane as it changed into a diamond maneclip.

Ripple stood up without the aid of his crutches. “The nurse’s forced me to make use of these things while I stay in the hospital, I’m actually quite fine, just a little sore.”

“Good then I can release you into my care and we can go to Canterlot with everypony to get this sorted out.” Twilight said as a Nurse came through the door. “Nurse I would like you to release these patients into my care.

“I’m sorry Twilight but we can’t just release patients into your care.” The nurse promptly replied.

“Twilight you’re a princess just make a decree or something” Spike added trying to solve the situation.

“Spike that’s an abuse of my power as a princess I could never do that.” Twilight was shocked by his suggestion.

Ripple sat up to talk. “Twilight we have a vampire running around in another country, this situation counts as an emergency, Princess Celestia will forgive you for getting us out of here to help the world.”

“Fine” Twilight responded in frustration. “Nurse as a Princess of Equestria, I decree that these two patients are to be released into my custody.”

“Can you actually do that?” The nurse asked trying to figure out if the decree made by the newly crowned princess would hold any weight.

Twilight looked at her nervously before speaking up again. “Of course, as a fellow princess I have just as much authority as Celestia and Luna.”

“Fine” the nurse said giving up. She grabbed two clipboards and passed them to Rarity and Ripple. “Just sign these; they state that should you come under any harm upon release we are not responsible.” They both promptly signed the waiver and the nurse showed them out.

“So what do we do now?” Spike asked.

“Now we get everypony together, we have a train to catch. Spike Rarity and I will get Applejack, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash respectively. Ripple go to Sugercube Corner and get Pinkie Pie you can’t miss it, it’s the bakery shaped like a gingerbread house. We meet back at the train station at three for departure.” Everypony and dragon scattered leaving Ripple in front of the hospital.

“OK, I just need to find this pony and bring her to the train how hard could that be.” He mussed as he headed into town looking for the bakery.


Ripple found the bakery easily enough and he could see the pink pony diligently working behind the counter rapidly creating confection to sell. The bakery was deserted without a single pony in sight. What he didn’t expect to see was an earth pony shaped Stand roughly as large as Pinkie wearing a jesters cap and cloths helping the pony bake the goods. The Stand wore a mask covering its face the mask was split in half one side depicting a pony laughing the other half a pony crying in sorrow. The clothing it was wearing was composed of pink and red checkered pattern. It’s hooves had a Circular indent in their center.

Ripple approached the counter, when the pink mare spotted him she quickly bounced up to greet him. “Hi there, have you meet my new friend Quad City Performers?” Pinkie pointed to the working Stand as it continued to pour ingredients into bowl. “I call him Performers for short.”

“How many of you are there in this town!?” Ripple yelled at her.

“Well there used to be like hundreds of me they really liked to have fun, but then they started making it really tough for ponies around town so Twilight had to gather them all up and magic them away but they couldn’t tell who was the real Pinkie and neither could I so I got really sad since I couldn’t even tell if I was the Real me can you believe it so I had to stare at a wall of drying paint and it was really boring I knew I had to not give up and I continued to stare at the wall until Twilight poked me with her hoof and told me I was the Real Pinkie, and then I took a nap.” She finished the story in one breath as Ripple stared at her in disbelief.

“Look Twilight told me to get you, the world’s most likely in danger and she wants to warn Celestia of our impending doom so were heading to Canterlot, come on we don’t have much time before the train leaves.”

Ripple waited for Pinkie to take off her apron before she yelled up the stairs. “Mr. and Mrs. Cake I’m leaving to save the world I’ll be back in a couple weeks!”

“Pinkie is the ghost gone can we come down stairs?” A masculine voice responded from upstairs.

“I already told you that there are no ghost down here that’s just Performers and he’s leaving with me so you can come down now”

“Alright have a safe trip Pinkie” A feminine voice called down this time as they left the building and headed to the train station.


They both arrived at the train station to see five mares waiting for their arrival. Twilight stepped forward as they arrived. “Girls this is Ripple, a friend of mine he helped Rarity to the hospital last night after she got caught under a falling building. Ripple this is Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Applejack.” Twilight pointed to each of her friends as she introduced them.

Every pony stopped and looked scared when they turned to see Pinkie with her Stand walking next to her. “What the hay is with that pony” Rainbow said pointing straight at the Stand.

“Rainbow it ain’t polite to say that, he may be from one of them circuses.” Applejack added.

Fluttershy was hiding behind Rarity from the oddly dressed pony.

Ripple stared at all of them in disbelief. “I know Stand users are destined to meet other users, but this is ridiculous there is no way all of you are users. What in Celestia’s name happened to all of you to get your stands?”

Applejack cut in. “Twi, do you think it has to do with the Elements?”

“Of course the elements connect us all of us together if one of us developed a Stand the others would soon follow in suite." The train pulled into the Station as Twilight t finished her theory.

“Look I am not going to explain this four times to each of you. Let’s get on the train and I can explain all of this on the ride over.” Ripple said.

They walked into one of the empty carriages and all sat down before turning to Ripple waiting for his explanation.

“Each of you is now a Stand user a Stand is the manifestation of your will observe.” Ripple raised his hoof and purple vines started to wrap around his hoof before vanishing again. “That was my stand each of you now has the ability to summon yours. Only Stand users can see other stands and since you all saw Pinkies, welcome to the club.” He joked.

Rarity changed her Mane clip back into a spider and let it scuttle around the carriage for all to see and Twilight pulled out her book.

“A book seriously Twilight you read so much you got a book for your super power.” Rainbow laughed.

“Rainbow that is not polite, Twilight's Stand is, ummm” Rarity was having trouble trying to express something that wouldn’t hurt Twilight. “Classical, yes that’s it.”

“Rarity it’s fine I don’t even know what it does yet it’s just a book.” Twilight hung her head in defeat.

Rainbow saw this and quickly brought her wing around Twilight. “Don’t worry Twi, you’ll figure it out eventually and when you do it’s going to be almost as awesome as me.”

Pinkie was just sitting next to her Stand as she watched four semitransparent rubber balls continued to bounce at her eye level. Each one was the same color pink. The others took notice and stared at the bouncing balls also mesmerized by them as they seemed to never stop.

Then Twilight spoke up. “Pinkie what are those?”

“Just some balls that fell out of Performers hoof, look at them go I don’t think they’ll ever stop”

Twilight just stared at them before coming to a sudden realization. “Pinkie your stand is breaking physics those balls aren’t losing any energy when they bounce”

“Silly Twilight, why would stands obey the laws of physics when they can appear from thin air and do all these amazing things.”

The information took a moment to process, these Stands were immune to magic why would they have to adhere to physics besides the fact that the entire universe runs on those same principles. Pinkie put her hoof out to bounce one catch one of the balls when it hit her hoof and came to a stop. “Pinkie how did you stop that ball the physics they use should make them impossible to catch let alone stop.”

“Simple Twilight, I just grabbed it, see.” Pinkie pulled Twilight's hoof over to catch the ball. Twilight felt it hit her hoof and rolled off, having lost most of its energy the ball continued to bounce around the carriage albeit at a much lower height. “See it releases the energy when it touches somepony.”

The train ride was mostly uneventful with Rainbow talking about how cool her Stand was going to be once she got one. And the others talking to Rarity, Pinkie, Twilight, and Ripple about their respective stands.


They exited the train once they reached the Canterlot train station and headed towards to castle. The guards let them through the front gate and led them to the throne room.

The doors opened to show Celestia sitting on her throne, with Luna by her side when the element bears arrived with the stallion.

Celestia was the first to speak. “Twilight it’s good to see you, why have you visited?”

“Princess I have troubling news, Rarity came under attack while she visited Saddle Arabia by a pony named Dio. With the information I have gathered.” Twilight froze for a moment reliving just how ridicules she was about to sound before continuing. “A Vampony who seems to be in possession of a power called Stands.”

Princess Celestia and Luna were visibly shaken from that statement both lost their usual facade of ease and peace, only to have it replaced with surprise over Twilight's Statement.

“Twilight have you come into possession of a Stand?” Celestia asked with authority looking over her past student.

Twilight looked back to the others before turning to the Princess. “Yes, and so have all of my friends.”

A look of worry crossed Celestia’s face for a second before she responded to this new information. “I had hoped that you could go through life without ever knowing about Stands. Twilight, Luna and I are both have a Stand. We have a shared Stand called Genesis which allows us to move the celestial bodies surrounding this planet.”

Twilight couldn’t believe what she was hearing. “Long ago a meteorite crashed into equestrian and with it the appearance of stand users. The unicorn tribe collected the meteor and used it to construct tools used to draw out a Stand from ponies. When Luna and I started to rule Equestria us raising and lowering the sun and moon each day was slowly draining us we wouldn’t have survived if it wasn’t for Star Swirl. He saw the toll it was having on our bodies and came to us with a solution, an all or nothing gamble with all of Equestria at stake. He would use one of the tools to draw out our stands and those would hopefully bolster us enough to handle the strain of raising the celestial bodies, should a Stand fail to appear our bodies would succumb and die due to the stress it put on our bodies. Luna and I both used the tool the same time hopping to share the burden. As a result we both share Genesis. Neither of us could use it unless the other agreed or was unconscious at the time of use.”

“So we just go to Saddle Arabia use the elements on this Dio pony and go home, easy as pie” Rainbow said completely ignoring the princess’s story.

“I’m afraid I can’t let you take the elements to Saddle Arabia Rainbow. Taking Equestria's most prominently known defense into a foreign country would most likely be seen as an act of war. How would you react if an army of griffons in armor and spears started walking around Ponyville? Just as they can’t send armed forces into our country, we can’t send ours into theirs.”

Frustrated by Celestia’s response Rainbow asked “But then what are we supposed to do we then? We can’t just sit here doing nothing.”

“And I do not expect you to do nothing. We may not be able to send you in with the elements, but there is nothing saying you can’t go to Saddle Arabia on your own. We will prepare a airship for you in the morning this should allow you to reach saddle Arabia within a few days of travel. For now I suggest you all get some sleep and prepare yourself for the morning.” Celestia finished.

“We won’t let you down Princess, we will stop Dio, you can count on us.” Twilight and the others left the throne room.

Ripple walked up to the group. “We still have most of the day so let’s enjoy our time here. So everypony pair up somepony who can defend themselves in case anything happens.”

Fluttershy was the first to speak up. “I’d rather just stay in the castle if that’s okay with you.”

Applejack stood next to her. “I’m with you shy I’m plum tired; figure I’ll call it early today.” Fluttershy and Apple jack walked back into the castle to spend the rest of their day in peace resting.

“So who do I pair up with?” Rainbow asked flying circles around the group.

“You may accompany me Rainbow I’m going to get some shopping done and pick up a few gems before the day is over.” Rarity suggested.

Rainbow looked at her giving her an expression that read as ‘are you seriously suggesting that’ before turning to Pinkie. “Hey Pinkie want to grab some food around Canterlot with me?”

“Sure thing Dashie lets go grab some treats before the trip.” Pinkie ran off with Rainbow following her from above.

“So what do you want to do while here?” Ripple asked with him and Twilight being the last to leave.

“I’m going to see my parents they live here in Canterlot and I don’t usually get to visit them too often since I live in Ponyville.”

“Never did like the ponies raised in Canterlot always so full of themselves trying to be so high and mighty, trying to get the entire city hanging from there hoof.” Ripple went on his apparent anger towards the Canterlot Elite clear.

“Why do you dislike Canterlot Ponies so much, what did they ever do to you?”

“It’s not what they did its one pony specifically that’s colored my view. You see I have a daughter the most beautiful mare a father could ask for. She always called me papa whenever we saw each other and she would leap into my hooves so I could twirl her around. Then He came, he wooed my daughter off her hoofs and married her within a year. After the marriage she moved back with him to Canterlot. I haven’t seen her since the marriage because of all the work I do and the letters stopped coming about 3 years ago. I don’t even know where she is in this blasted city.” Twilight could see that Ripple was hurt, he had a special bond with his daughter and it was suddenly cut off by some stallion, of course he was mad at him.

“Look it’s not that bad she’s probably still in the city if you want we can go to the records office and probably find her residence.”

“Don’t worry about it Twilight we’re here for you besides I can always come back to Canterlot later to find her once this journey is over.” Ripple reassured her.


Twilight started to lead Ripple through the winding streets until Twilight came to a stop in front of a house. “This is it, come on I can’t leave you in the cold besides my parents love meeting my friends.”

Twilight walked up to the door and knocked on it. Her and Ripple only had to wait a few seconds before a voice was hear from behind. “Who is it” Twilight instantly recognized it as her father Night Light.

“Dad I came over to visit I brought a friend I’d like you to meet.”

The door opened up and there was Night Light he immediately turned to face Twilight. “Twilight it is so good to see you who is your frie-“ The last word was cut off as Night Light froze. “M-mm- Mr. Star!”

“You!” Ripple yelled at Night Light as he quickly backtracked into the house.

Ripple and Twilight had now walked into the house with Ripple slowly walking towards Night Light a flame in his eyes.

“Honey, who was that at the door?” Twilight Velvet walked into the living room to see her daughter watching as Night Light was pushed back by Ripple’s presence. Velvet froze upon seeing Ripple before she leaped at him.

Ripple saw Velvet leap at him. So as she came down he turned to catch her in a hug. “Papa it is so good to see you.”

Ripple was swinging her around while he stood on his hind legs. “You to Velvet it has been too long.”

“How is mom doing?” Velvet asked as Ripple sat her back down

“She’s in a sulk. I told her I was going on a business trip for the Star Real Estate Agency.” Ripple turned to Twilight suddenly and the back to Velvet, then he shot an angry glare at Night Light who flinched in response. “You have a Daughter?”

“Of course I do Papa didn’t I ever tell you in any of my letters?” Velvet said innocently. “Must have slipped my mind.”

“Something like that doesn’t just slip your mind Velvet; well at least I have a grandchild.”

“Actually you have two I have a brother his name is Shining Armor” Twilight added looking at the insanity unfolding in front of her.

“You and your mother both. Always forgetting to send out letters containing important information. The last time your mother did that they held a funeral in my honor before I could make it back home. It might be genetic now that I think about it.” Ripple continued.

“So, you’re my grandpa. That’s something to take in.” Twilight said looking back at Ripple

“Yeah, and I have two grandchildren who I have barely met.”

“Well you do know me pretty well at last that’s something, Shinning Armor my brother is a prince of the crystal empire and married it’s princess Cadence, if that means something to you.”

“Good for him glad all my grandchildren have become royalty of some kind, kind of wish I got an invention to the wedding and coronation though.”

Velvet quickly spoke up trying to return the room to some sense of normalcy “Who wants tea?” Velvet walked into the kitchen to grab a kettle when she suddenly collapsed in the hall.

“Velvet!”

“Mom!”

“Darling!”

They all rushed up to her, Twilight and Ripple both saw the transparent thorn bushel phase into existence around Velvets back. “No I feared this might happen. Velvets Spirit isn’t strong enough to withstand her Stand so it’s turned on her.”

“What do we do?” Night Light asked fearing for his wife’s safety.

“Our blood line has always had a strong connection with our heritage in response to Dio coming back we developed these powers. The only way to end it is to destroy Dio. The best we can right now is to get her to the hospital. They can help alleviate most of the pain, but this Stand will kill her. With how far it’s progressed we have roughly 50 days to end Dio before this curse claims Velvet’s life.” Ripple put Velvet on his and Night Light’s back. “Let’s get her to the Hospital Twilight get back to the castle and inform the Princesses they might be able to help.”


Ripple arrived back at the castle just as the sun set behind the horizon. He walked in to find Twilight and the girls all in a circle talking. When he approached Twilight tuned to talk to him. “How’s mom doing is, she okay?”

“She’s in some pain but the medication should help with that. Unfortunately they can only treat the symptoms. How’s every pony holding up?” Ripple looked around to see Applejack hanging her head and Fluttershy wiping away some tears.

Applejack was the first of the group to speak up. “Twi I know you need me now more than ever along with the others, but Harvest is in two days if I’m not working the farm for the next two weeks we won’t have a farm come next harvest. Twi I’m sorry but my loyalty here has to fall with my family.”

Rainbow spoke up first. “Applejack how could you do this to us, I thought we were friends.” Rainbow was holding back tears now.

“Rainbow let it go nopony should ever have to make a choice between Family and friends but Applejack has made hers. We have to respect it. Think about what you would do if you were in her horseshoes this is clearly tearing her up on the inside.” Twilight pleaded now breaking down into tears along with Apple jack who pulled her Stetson over her face to hide them.

Fluttershy walked up to the both of them draping her wings around them as they continue to cry.

“I’m sorry to Twilight.” Fluttershy said as she pulled her wings back. “I just can’t bring myself to harm anypony I can’t come along with you.”

“You too Fluttershy, Applejack I can understand, but why?” Rainbow couldn’t believe what she as hearing her friends were abandoning each other one by one.

Ripple spoke this time “If she can’t fight she’ll only be putting herself and others in danger when we leave. Part of being loyal to somepony means knowing when your presence will cause more harm than good and removing yourself from the situation.”

Rainbow sat back down defeated by both Ripple and Twilight’s logic on the situation.

Ripple looked over the room again this time taking notice that Pinkie was missing. “Has anypony seen Pinkie?” he asked. Only to get no response from the others.

“Ripple she’s fine probably wondering the castle, don’t worry the princess has increased the guard patrols today to help prevent any problems from occurring before we leave.

Everypony went back to their rooms to get some sleep before the left Canterlot tomorrow.


Pinkie was roaming the streets of Canterlot at night looking at the lamps as they all lit up the streets. Then she saw a Pegasus with a light opal coat with two shades of orange composing her mane. Pinkie recognized the pony from somewhere but, couldn’t remember from where until she spoke. “It’s good to see you again Element of Laughter”

“That’s it, your Lighting Dust that Pegasus that got kicked out of the Wonderbolts when you nearly killed me and my friends.”

“Yes I’m that pony that got kicked out, but not anymore after Dio takes over the world I’ll finally have everything I ever wanted power, fame, and glory. All the things you and your friends cost me that day.

“You’re working for Dio?” Pinkie gasped

“And once I’m done with you I’ll get your friends. I’m thinking of saving Rainbow Dash for last, let her see all of your bodies and how she was powerless to stop me before I end her.”

“You won’t get away with it Dusty!” Pinkie yelled back at her.

“And what are you going to do to stop me? You are all little more than insects before me now.”

“This.” As Pinkie finished her Stand Appeared next to her with one of its hooves raised and pointed at Lightning Dust. In a quick flash a pink projectile was shot out of its hoof heading straight for Lightning’s head. Lighting quickly tilted her head to the side letting the projectile fly straight past her.

“If you want to hit me you’re going to have to be as fast as lightning. I won’t even need my stand for this I’ll end this personally” Lightning started slowly walking straight towards Pinkie.

“Silly Dusty I don’t have to be faster than lightning, I just have to outsmart you.” Pinkie replied smiling.

“Yeah, as if you could actually out sma-“ Lightning’s words were cut off as her head suddenly lurched forward from a powerful impact to the back of her skull. She hit the ground with a thud and a bright pink bouncy ball rolled away from the unconscious mare as Pinkie walked up to her.

“Told you so” Pinkie joked as she pulled Lighting onto her back and walked off to the castle.

Author's Note:

Stand Name: Quad City Performers
Stand Type: Long-Range Stand
Stand User: Pinkamena Diane Pie

Destructive Power: C Speed: C Range: B Durability: C Development Potential: A Precision: C
Quad City Performers Stat Wheel