• Published 13th Sep 2014
  • 526 Views, 3 Comments

C.S. Pie - DecadantHandshake



A murder has occurred in ponyville, and Pinkie Pie's sister, an aspiring detective, Blinkie has been sent to solve the case. This occurs in the same universe as The Manic Journals, during Chapter 21. Rated Teen Sex/Gore for the style of murder.

  • ...
 3
 526

Briefing

My name is Inkie Pie. I'm a writer. This is my second story ever, I hope I do good at it. I live here with my sisters Maud and Blinkie. This story is about Blinkie though. She had a case a couple weeks ago, and she got back last week. What she never realized the whole time she was there was that at any moment, she could have ended up just like the pegasus. This needs some explaining.

My sister is a detective. She got a case a couple weeks ago that sent her to Ponyville. There she spent an entire week standing guard over the dead body of a pegasus photographer. She was also supposed to look for clues and see if she could figure out who did it, but since Ponyville doesn't have any of those forensics labs, she had to hold off on trying to pin point the murderer. Why would they need a forensics team so bad you might ask? It's because the poor pegasus was raped. He was left on the cobblestone alleyway, cum leaking from his bum. So you see, a forensics team would make finding the killer much easier. Well, things didn't go so well.

Me and Chief Victus sat in a pegasus pulled chariot. We could have taken the train, but time was necessary. The police stood out as guards, and I was supposed to be there posing as a normal citizen of Ponyville: we wanted to lure out the killer, see if he would try and hide the body. The chief gave me a good briefing on the way there.

"It's a pleasure to see you on this case, Miss Pie." Victus said. He was a total prick, flirting with me whenever he got the chance. Well, he levitated over a manilla folder from his saddlebag. When it rested itself against the bronze plated floor of the pegasus chariot, I opened it and grimaced a bit at what I saw. Pictures from different angles of the dead body on the ground. He was missing his left hoof, it had been mangled right off of him. His rear end was coated in dried semen, the base of his tail was crusted in blood. There were also pictures of his Camera lying beside him. His face was bruised, and the camera had blood on it so I concluded that it was used to shut him up.

"Shit... Do we know the species?" He shook his head.

"I'm afraid not, Blinks." Fucking prick. "It would seem Ponyville is lacking a forensics lab, it being a relatively new village and all. We need to have one shipped in from Canterlot." I sighed inwardly. This problem had occurred earlier with Ponyville. I had hoped they would have fixed it, but it would seem not.

"Well then, how long will I have to investigate the scene before they arrive? I'd like to collect as much as I can for them before they get there." He hesitated for a moment before speaking.

"Actually, Blinky, we have a method we would like you to exercise to help draw out the killer."

"Hm? Explain."

"Well this is a relatively new village, as you know, and so the authority has not actually been fully established. All the new guards are still being trained before being sent over." That was the stupidest thing I've ever heard, by the way. "So to make up for the lack of muscle, I would like you to pose as a civilian of Ponyville, and keep an eye on the scene. If we are lucky, the killer will return to the scene and attempt to remove the body. Then you can apprehend them." I thought about what he had told me. As stupid as it sounded, if this 'lack of muscle' problem was a reality, then blending in was indeed my best method of locating the killer. There was a problem however.

"I'm just one mare though." I said.

"Hm?"

"I'm just a mare. If it's a fully grown stallion, or even a group of ponies, how will I take them down?" He chuckled softly to himself. I wished he would just swallow a bug right then. I'm sorry sis, but I cannot tell you what a dick this guy has been to me all the time I have known him.

"I'm glad you asked." He tapped the poles holding our chariot to the pegasi. "These gentlemen are actually well trained officers. They will be posing as chariot pullers during their time in Ponyville. When we land, an 'accident' will occur, and the chariot will sustain some damage. I'll book a train out of Ponyville, and you will remain. Do you know anyone in Ponyville?" I looked at the chariot with worry.

"Accident?"

"Yes. It's rigged to collapse in a number of areas when we land. We will make a scene of it, and then go on our way." I nodded.

"How will it break?"

"Leave those things to me, these things are my responsibility." I sighed and nodded silently. Ponyville was coming into view. I was worried about this, what if the murderer is prepared for us I wondered. I did my best to suppress these worries as we approached the moderately sized village. "So do you know anyone in Ponyville?" Victus gestured to the town we were nearing.

"No... I don't think I know anyone there." He hmmed to himself.

"Well, in that case I will escort you to the Hay & Stay hotel. I've stayed there before and it is really a nice place. Also, it is near enough to the scene that it will make for a good base of operations. The two gentlemen will also be renting a room while they get this chariot repaired." I nodded to myself, this plan seemed well thought out. Another question came to mind though.

"What am I supposed to be doing to blend in?" Victus paused for a moment before answering.

"That's a bit more case specific than we had time to be. You will need to find something to do. I don't think creating an alternate persona will be necessary if no one knows you here." With that question answered, I stared impassively at the now fast approaching village, anxiety starting to bubble up in me.

Author's Note:

Just a little tidbit, tell me in the comments section how you feel about this writing style. I was originally going to do Third Person Omniscient, but while I was looking for a cover picture I found this thing of Inkie Pie and decided I could put a twist to this.