• Published 15th Apr 2012
  • 1,261 Views, 8 Comments

This New World. - Sanquil



Steve is suddenly transported to Equestria. What shall transpire?

  • ...
1
 8
 1,261

Life Five (cont.)

Waking up, it truly felt great to actually sleep, despite not needing it. Now that I know I won't spawn in the woods every time I die, I might go and explore this world a bit. Maybe someone else in this world will know how to take me back to Minecraft.

"Oh, um," Fluttershy pushed the door open a crack, poking her head into the room. "I was just wondering if you were away, yet."

Sighing, I hopped out of the comfy bed. I smiled. "Yeah, I'm up."

After eating a hearty breakfast of fruits and vegetables, most of which I'd never heard of, including the "bananas" and "cherries" still in my inventory. Turns out, in this world, foodstuff isn't nearly as limited in pallet as back home. This includes a mixing of many different items, making "salads" and "sandwiches". Apparently, it wasn't uncommon for a pony to eat flowers. the thought just makes me shudder.

"So Discord," I began, trying to make casual conversation, "what do you usually do around here?"

He cackled. The sound alone chilled my very core. It was the laugh of a madman.

"Oh, aren't you naive?" His voice slithered. "I am Discord! Eternal spirit of Chaos!" Making a grand display, he reversed gravity, making everything float around freely. "My very name should be the only indication you need."

"Discord!" Fluttershy asserted, flying right up to the towering... thing. "I told you! No disturbing the natural balance of thing in my house!" The shift in personality was so drastic, I would've fallen over, if I could. More surprising is that Discord complied.

Bowing, Discord backed away from the glaring mare. "My bad, Fluttershy. I guess I got a little carried away there." Snapping his claws, the room returned to normal, with me landing smack dab into the "salad".

Picking what my inventory was labeling "lettuce" out of my hair and clothes, I turned to face Discord, but he had disappeared. Examining everything, I tried to locate the mischievous devil until I noticed I was... wearing him. How that's even possible I have no clue. Anyway, I unequipped him and tried to right click him. Bad idea.

The house suddenly exploded with the force of unadulterated, well, chaos. The roof flew somewhere into Ponyville while the walls simple ceased to exist. Luckily, Discord DOES have some control, because only things the aren't living were removed from the immediate area. Either way, Fluttershy, Angel, all her other pets, Discord, and I stood in the remnants of her living room. Everyone except Discord could do nothing but look like complete idiot, while he just laughed his evil laugh.

"That. Was. RICH!" He fell over, laughing his head off, literally. "Who knew THAT would happen!"

Fluttershy composed herself first, turning to face the most destructive weapon to ever exist with a look that would kill most beings, but not Discord. He did, however, stop laughing.

"Oh, alright." Sitting up, he snapped his fingers, restoring the world to how it was not even five minutes before. Unfortunately, I was in the middle of where one of the walls were supposed to go.

It didn't take long. The initial explosion took quite a chunk of my hearts, and my body was unable to expel me from the solidness of a wall before my health hit zero.

Game Over.

Author's Note:

This part is short, I know. I'll try to start pumping these chapters out in a more timely fashion. Thank you for reading!