• Published 9th Aug 2014
  • 647 Views, 51 Comments

Rainboy Dash - Bobette



Rd heaps always felt like a man, she is a tomboy.. So she finds a stallion willing to give her a sex change.. Meet Rainboy dash!

  • ...
27
 51
 647

Doesn't feel right

Rainbow Dash looked at herself in the mirror, and sighed. She hated her weak girly face. Her stupid eyelashes. Her girly mane, and muscleless body. If only she had a strong, buff body! Like.. Big Mac, strong, masculine, and 20% cooler than being.. A, a MARE! She kicked her side table with her front hoof.

"Ow. Arghh. Stupid weak mare hoofs!"

She didn't understand how Rarity could ENJOY brushing her mane 24/7, and always paying attention to looks. Stallions always staring at you.

I guess it wouldn't be too bad if I was as sexy as Rarity. She thought

"NO! No no no NO!!! I have to stop these little CRUSHES!!"

She started blushing just thinking about her extremely good looking friends.

"UGH!!! Am I a FRIKIN LESBO?!? NO! Not cool rainbow, not cool, keep it together, they aren't THAT hot!"

Thinking back to when she was a filly, she realised how different she was. All her friends were stallions, she was her daddy's girl and would often go out to drink cider with him. She used to lift weights all the time just so she was more masculine. And she remembered her very first friend who was a girl. She had a crush her her!

"Wow. I'm lucky my friends are girls now!"

She turned and looked at the clock. 8:05! She was late!

"Ugh... Oh no, guess ill have to fly faster, and skip breakfast..."

She quickly flattened her un-brushed mane, stuffed a left over piece of muffin in her mouth (from pinkie's birthday party for derpy), and zoomed out her fluffy house. Today she was making clouds in the cloud factory. As she flew to work, she already saw the same annoying stallion staring at her, giving her flirty looks. She mumbled under her breath.

"He's so annoying. Why can't he stare at somepony who LIKES him?!"

She grumbled, and picked up her pace. She was becoming more late by the second. If only she was a stallion. No stupid ponies distracting her. And if did happen to distract her it would be hot mares. If only she could... Change....