• Published 24th Jul 2014
  • 3,316 Views, 85 Comments

My Little Smash Bros: Clashing Worlds - supermariosoniclover



Something has gone wrong in the worlds of Equestria and the Smash Bros. Universe, and the worlds are starting to connect together. Can the Mane Six, along with the help of new allies put a stop to this before it is too late?

  • ...
10
 85
 3,316

Chapter 9 - Chaos and Calamity

Back on the Pikmin planet, Olimar and Rarity have just woken up on the Hocotate Ship.


"Good morning, Miss Rarity. Did you sleep well?"


"Actually yes. It was surprisingly roomy."


Olimar breathed in content, and pulled his Kopad out of his backpack. He was given the Kopad by the three travellers who saved his life.


"According to this, the signal seems to be coming from this direction. I suggest we head out there immediately. Now, I was monitoring the transmission and it appears from what I can make out of the signal, the creature apparently uses water to attack. So I should probably use blue Pikmin if I ever want to stand a chance."


Rarity showed signs of hunger. She hadn't eaten anything for the past day!


"Can't we get something to eat first? I'm feeling a tad hungry."


"Oh. Of course. Luckily I packed extra reserves and hid them in case Louie ate all the food we packed."


Olimar handed Rarity a bottle of juice.


"Here you go. This should last us for the day."


"Thank you. If you don't mind me asking, why do you wear that helmet?"


"That's because the atmosphere in the area is deadly, at least to me it is. Not only does my suit filter it out, it's also temperature controlled so I don't get heat exhaustion or freeze."


Rarity nodded in understanding. When she drank the juice, she figured it must be apple juice. Or something similar to it.


"This tastes like apple juice."


Olimar raised an eyebrow in confusion and interest.


"What's an apple?"


"Wait you haven't seen an apple before?! My friend Applejack works on an apple farm with her family. Their apples are very tasty! But to answer your question darling. Apples are big, red, round fruit. As I said, Applejack practically lives with the things."


"Actually, I think I've seen these 'apples' you're talking about."


Olimar booted up an image on his Kopad.


"Is this it?"


"AH! Yes! That's exactly what an apple looks like."


"My ship calls it an 'Insect Condo'. Because apparently these can contain parasites."


Rarity shrieked and didn't feel like drinking anymore.


"Umm, exactly how did you get the juice from this?"


Olimar sweat dropped.


"Don't worry, Rarity. My ship didn't find any traces of bugs living in the apple when it extracted it. It hates insects."


"I can relate."


"Well, now I think it's a good time to head out. We're practically wasting daylight."


As the 2 of them teleported out of the ship, Rarity had a question about the blue Pikmin.


"What's so special about the blue Pikmin?"


"They can go in water without drowning. We're almost here. The signal's getting stronger."


Suddenly they saw a strange file lying on the ground.


"What's that thing?"


"It's a data file. My Kopad can read it. Let's see what it says."


"This creature seems to be similar to the Plasm Waith we've encountered before. It'll occasionally dematerialize its body once it takes enough damage before rematerializing again. I wish I had brought Blue Pikmin along with me because it seems the weak point is its visible brain above its glowing eyes. I just hope someone can help rescue my team.
-Alph"


"So I was right to bring Blue Pikmin along. Rarity, how good are you at supervising?"


"I'm usually good at organizing rather than supervising."


"We'll just have to make due. You take one half of the Pikmin and I'll keep the rest. When I need more Pikmin, just toss them my way. I don't know how bad this could get."


Back with Twilight and crew. Meta Knight had just told them about a strange space-ship that he saw right ahead of their direction.


"Meta Knight told us that an odd-looking spaceship went in that direction."


"So what do you think we do?"


"I say we go and investigate. Whoever's flying that might know about my element."


With Dedede and Escargoon...


"Sire, what do you suppose we do about that pesky pony and Kirby?"


"I say we keep a close eye on them. If they're interested in that spaceship, then so are we!"


"But Sire, what if they see us?"


Dedede bonked his snail servant on the head with his hammer.


"You worry too much."


Escargoon rubbed his head.


"Was that really necessary?"


Dedede gave that question very little thought.


"No, but I haven't bonked you on the head since this whole thing started."


Back on PNF-404, Rarity and Olimar are preparing to fight the strange water monster known as Chaos 0.


"Remember the plan, Miss Rarity?"


"Of course."


"Then here goes nothing."


Chaos 0 turns from his liquid form, into a humanoid like creature with stretchy arms.


"Stretchy arms rule!"


Hey! You 2 aren't supposed to be here!


"Aw. Where did the Professor tell us to go Sonic? Holoska wasn't it?"


WHOA WHOA WAIT! How are you in Unleashed's story line if Sonic is in this Story too?!?


"That hasn't happened yet. I am the Sonic that went back to the past at the end of the adventure where I met my future-self. In other words, this is the past, and I have yet to experience your story line."


Oh I see. I suppose that makes sense. Well, you 2 have fun now.


"Haha! We will! Travelling the world is fun! Want some chocolate?"


Sure why not?


Back with the actual story.


"What is that thing?"


"It must be the creature in the data file."


"I think I see your friends trapped inside that thing. I hope they're alright."


"Let's focus on its weak point."


As Olimar threw Pikmin towards Chaos 0, it didn't take long for him to go back into his pure Liquid form in the ground.


"We won? We won!"


"Hmm..."


Rarity was confused.


"What's wrong?"


"That was almost too easy. Something's not right."


Back with Twilight and crew. They have found themselves at the Garden of Hope.


"Look at this place. It's so beautiful."


Kirby stared at the environment in amazement.


"Poyo."


"Is it me or does everything here seem bigger?"


Spike noticed hoofprints on the ground.


"Twilight, look. Hoofprints. And smaller ones too."


"Then one of my friends must have been here."


"Then let's follow the tracks."


"Right. C'mon, Kirby. Let's---Kirby?"


Kirby looked at a giant watermelon and started to drool.


"Suika!"


"Kirby, now's not the time for---woah! Guys, check this out. Kirby found a giant watermelon."


"Suika! Suika!"


"I wonder if there's more giant fruit around here."


Not wanting to waste time. Tiff reminded the group why they were here.


"We'll worry about that later. We got a mission to do, remember?"


"Tiff's right. We need to focus. I'm sure that watermelon will be there when we get back."


Kirby put on a sad face, reluctantly walking away from the massive fruit.


"Suika..."


""The hoofprints stop here. So one of my friends must be close by."


"I just hope whoever your friend is with is safe."


Rarity and Olimar are found exploring inside a cave after defeating Chaos 0. Olimar was still having doubts that this was all they had to deal with.


"Something seems off. If we defeated that creature, then where's Louie? And Alph and his team?"


"Don't worry about them. They're safe."


Olimar looked around everywhere to find the source of the voice.


"Where did that come from?"


Rarity motioned upwards.


"Up there!"


"Who are you?"


"I'm Pandora. Goddess of Calamity. Pleased to meet you. I see you've handled a situation like this pretty well. Let's make it a little more fun, shall we?"


With a snap of her fingers, Chaos 0 suddenly transformed into Perfect Chaos. Whom of which let out an intimidating roar.


"There. That should be challenging for you. Anyway, I must be off."


Pandora stared at Rarity.


"But first, I'll do something about this one."


Rarity screamed.


"Did you hear that?"


Spike gasped. That sounded just like Rarity!


"That sounds like...Rarity! She's in trouble, Twilight! We gotta save her!"


"Then we have no time to waste."


The crew made it inside the cave to witness the giant water monster.


"Sweet Celestia!"


Tiff was in shock.


"What is that thing?"


"Where's Rarity?"


"So you finally arrived, Twilight Sparkle."


"Who are you? And how do you know my name?"


"My master was very interested in your skills. So he sent me to lure you here. If you want to see your friends again, you'll surrender yourself."


"Don't listen to her, Twilight!"


"Then you leave me no choice. Have fun!"


Pandora left the crew, with Perfect Chaos roaring at all of them.



*TO BE CONTINUED*

Author's Note:

Finally back to making new chapters! Sorry for the delay once again. There's been somewhat of a break as of late. But we should be back on track from here on out!

Unrelated note: Well I'm back at college now after my week break, and apparently we have to do some sort of trip the second week back. I'm not entirely sure what it is we're doing. But apparently it's for 6 weeks, and according to the guy that came in, you HAVE to do it. I'm not sure what to make of this. Funny thing. The guy I sit next to wrote a whole list of reasons he didn't want to go! XD

In other news, I have a Rainbow Rocks review coming up sometime. I will post it as a blog when it is uploaded onto my YouTube channel so be on the look out for that sometime soon!