• Published 12th Apr 2012
  • 3,033 Views, 27 Comments

My Little Luna - Maximille De Lis



Times when happiness just isn't enough, moments of brief interruption tend to change the pace of life

  • ...
14
 27
 3,033

Chapter 11-Tormenting Memories

I can’t remember how long it has been since the day I was put in here. What seems to be eternity in this prison caused me to turn psychotic. The room itself reminded me of a solitary confinement room in a prison. They put apples in my cage for me to eat, but always spoiled. I see that they treat me as if I was an animal, in which case I was. I had no medical attention to my wounds on the arms and stomach, not even a look of concern to why I would be whimpering in a corner. I felt weak, not even sleep could recover my strength. Once a day, I would be brought into what they would call a “decontamination room”, in which I would be hosed down, what it looked like a firefighters hose on full blast. It was painful, but I got used to it as if it was daily torture. They would shove me back into the room, lock it, and then mumble about why they even need to deal with me. This was a routine that I did every day.

One day, a doctor named Dr. Hooves came in, but I was too scared to even know who it was. I was in my corner, what I called my own safe zone. He seemed to understand that it was mine and not his, so he stayed away, even if he didn’t even want to be near me. He told me in 10 days time, that I would see Celestia, to meet my judgment. I decided not to hear him, for I didn’t want to know the time in which I die. Dr. Hooves said also that they had captured the so called “Nightmare Moon” and was in a prison far from Ponyville. This I heard and started to go into a rage. Dr. Hooves ran out calling out guards to hold me down. I tried to resist, but my energy was too small to even keep a good resistance against them. He had a needle, in which he gave me a shot. I started to get drowsy, seeing the world black in and out, and then I passed out.

I woke up to see that I was on a table, strapped in like I was when I was about to be killed the first time, except it was vertical, not horizontal. I started to see what looked like Dr. Hooves and Zecora talking, but I couldn’t hear them, for I was still trying to wake up. I started seeing more figure walking in, smaller than Hooves or Zecora, but not filly size. There were at least six of them in total. Another figure walked in, taller than the rest. As I started to hear them talk, I passed out again, feeling darkness cloud my mind.
Once again I wake up, but back in my cage. I start screaming, I don’t know why but it felt better when I was done. I started growing tired, laying back down on my bed. I start to wonder what happened after I got carted away, if Luna is okay, if she’s even alive. I tried to keep these images and thoughts out of my head, but they work their way back. Being trapped here makes you bored, so your mind tries to keep itself busy. I tend to either scream or cry myself to sleep, whichever it is. Sometime later, Dr. Hooves came in.

“It’s time for you to go to Celestia.”

“I don’t want to go.”

“You’re going to have to, you have no choice.”

“I know, I’ll fight before I have to die.”

Dr. Hooves called in the guards, but I didn’t fight them at all. I just let them drag me to the table in which I was strapped into. They put the table up vertically, and pushed me out of the hospital. As they wheeled me through Ponyville, I noticed that everyone was inside, trying to hide from me as if I was going to hurt them. About halfway through the square, we were stopped. Zecora told me to eat this plant for it would give me some energy to keep me awake. I turned my head away, giving the say that I’m not going to eat it, no matter what. She nodded her head, saying she would understand too if she were in my position. I don’t know if it was her being nice or trying to suck up to me so I could eat this plant, but I wasn’t going to make sure. We progressed to see the townsfolk looking through windows, as Zecora and the guards walked me all the way to a miniature castle that looked to be a little medieval to the city.

The guards knocked on the door with a pattern. As the door opened, it gave a creak that about killed my ears, but not affecting the others. They looked at me, giving a disgusted look, and preceded into the building. It was a long corridor, to see Celestia at the end of it. I noticed the six figures I saw at the end of the hallway were the ones I saw before. What I didn’t notice before was that I knew these six, the main characters from My Little Pony. They each sat there; giving a interested look that about drove me insane. I started running my mouth for I wasn’t going down without a fight.

“So you’re let them watch you kill me? You’re more fiendish and disgusting than I thought.”

The others gasped as if I had offended their god. With Celestia there, I might as well had.

“No, I’m not. You’re not even going to get killed. We just want to hear your side of the story, that’s all.”

She acted differently from last time, more friendly. I despised the fact that act after the night she came. But if she wanted a laugh, I would give her one. I told my story, when I first saw the meteorite, when I met Luna, skipped the bad parts, all the way up to where I am now. The six were in shock, along with Celestia.

“Now that I told my story, why don’t you tell your side of the story, and don’t skip ANYTHING.”

She sighed,” Okay I will, not skipping ANY parts, it all started like this….”