• Published 12th Apr 2012
  • 3,033 Views, 27 Comments

My Little Luna - Maximille De Lis



Times when happiness just isn't enough, moments of brief interruption tend to change the pace of life

  • ...
14
 27
 3,033

Prologue

I am currently trying to get an internship at a NASA facility where my uncle works at. I got interested in astronomy after what I was shown what happened at my birth. As uneventful as it sounds, an hour after being born, Jupiter was struck down by a meteor called Shoemaker Levy 9. The impact from the event startled and excited the NASA community; even I was when I was 7 years of age. My family is a military family, moving from place to place. As we moved around, the more I got into astronomy. Finally we stopped for a moment in a poor community in the shadow of the city. This is where I was introduced to one of my bronies and one of my closest friends. He told me about My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and how cool it was. I denied him of these and said that the show was for little girls, as I would say normally. Later on, as my curiosity usually gets the best of me, I started watching it. I immediately got hooked on the show when the story of The Mare in the Moon story was told. My love of space drew me closer to the 2 characters called Celestia and Luna, for they represent the sun and the moon. After that, I continued to watch the series until it stopped. I watched the episodes that had Luna in them. I even watched fan art, music videos and tributes to her.
\I was inspired to make this after reading My Little Dashie and decided to make one for Princess Luna. This is how the story begins…….