• Published 29th Jul 2014
  • 531 Views, 5 Comments

Reboot - Rose Quartz



A song fic about three fillies who were the best of friends. Until a tragedy occurs, that drives them apart

  • ...
5
 5
 531

Ch.7 Confrontation

Blossom walked into Ponyville not knowing that Kiwi was following her. Then she saw a board with a poster on it.

"Ponyville University Astronomy Club", sais Blossom "I haven't been to that since…Kiwi. I should sign up"

Later that day, Blossom walked into the Astronomy Lab and saw somepony she thought she would never see.

"Blossom", said the mare suprised

It was a green pegasus mare with a teal mane with a jewel as her cutie mark. It was Hazel. Instead of wearing her mane in pigtails, she wears it up. She also wears a pink shawl. When Blossom saw her, she was shocked. So she tried to run away, but was blocked by a wing.

"Blossom stop", said Hazel "Im sorry. Im really really sorry for everything I did. Can you please forgive me?"

"Hazel, I don't think I can. You blamed me for Kiwi's death", explained Blossom

"I know, and I shouldn't have done that. I was just mad and sad at the same time and I didnt know how to react. The truth is…I REALLY MISS YOU"

Hazel started to cry.

"But what about Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon?"

"I was only friends with them because I thought you hate me"

"No, when I saw you with them I was heart broken"

"But what about that unforgiving look you gave me?"

"It was an "Im sorry" look"

"I thought you were going to Cloudsdale University?"

"I switched colleges. So I can apoligize"

"You did all that to apoligize"

"Yes, can you forgive me now? Kiwi would want us to be friends again"

Blossom started crying and hugged Hazel. They both sat on the floor crying. Kiwi was tearing up while watching the touching moment.