• Published 7th Jul 2014
  • 879 Views, 13 Comments

A Human In Equestria 2 - ABoyNamedAlex



Alex is back my friends and is not done yet. He must deal with both Luna and Chrysalis and choose which one he will spend the rest of his life with, if he will have one. A mysterious Alicorn has shown up and thinks he is Aroc.

  • ...
10
 13
 879

Return

My mind froze. I could not understand what I had just heard. She wanted to have a child with me? That would mean. CRAP! I had no idea what to do. Luna was looking for a response and I was sitting here like a moron! I finally got some words out of my mouth:

"Wow, that's, uh, really a surprise, Luna. I think it is a perfect idea. There is also something I must tell you." I said trying to get the whole child thing off the table for a moment.

"What is it, Alex?" she asked, concern creeping into her eyes.

"Well, it happened last night. After I changed, I thought I had hurt you. I ran from the room and went to the balcony. I changed back into my normal self. Then something strange happened. A carriage made of solid gold came down from the sky. An alicorn came out, took one look at me, and had some of her guards arrest me. She kept calling me Aroc. She took me to a city of gold and locked me up in an asylum. She said she was going to lock herself in with me so that I could never escape. Then she claimed that we were married, then I just snapped. I escaped and was able to come back. As soon as I got back to the resort I ran inside and back to the room." I told her.

She looked at me in surprise, she probably didn't believe me. To tell the truth, I wouldn't believe that story either. For a long time she just looked at me, her beautiful blue eyes staring into mine. Then she spoke:

"Alex, I think I know who that alicorn was. It must have been the ghost of Equestria's first founder. That is why you looked so freaked out when we saw a statue of her. It was a myth that she had married a human when both your world and yours were connected and humans and ponies lived alongside each other. They formed the land of Equestria and ruled over it. Then one day, the human mysteriously disappeared. The queen took full responsibility for the country and died of old age. She was said to have disappeared the day she died." Luna explained.

Then a thought came to mind. Could the skeletons I saw in that room where I found the ring be the skeletons of Aroc and Equestria's first leader? My mind swam with thoughts. All of this news was overloading my mind. Thankfully the food showed up so I would have a chance to eat and collect my thoughts. We both ate in silence. When we were done, I paid the bill and we both left. We boarded the carriage and asked them to take us back to the resort. We had a lot of things to go over.

We finally made it back to the resort. We made our way to our room. We walked in to find Chrysalis waiting for us.

"Well, well, well. Look at what we have here. You just wont stop harassing my man will you? Alex, I forbid you from seeing this pony ever again, now come darling, we have lots of things to do today." she said getting up and heading towards the door.

She tried to drag me along with her. I just stood there, immovable. She asked me what was wrong.

"Sit down. We all have a lot to talk about." I replied.

We all sat down. I filled Chrysalis in on everything important that had happened while we were gone. I told her about Equestria's first leader and everything that had happened.

"Wow, isn't this an interesting turn of events." she said.

"I think we have already established this already, the first thing we have to figure out is what we are going to do. Alex still has not chose who he will divorce and who he will stay married to." Luna said, I turned to her.

"I think the ghost of Equestria's first leader takes precedence over who I will chose to stay married to. When she had me captured she said that she was going to keep me locked up so I could never harm Equestria. I think she is still trying to keep the lands best interest at heart. She may try to take back over." I said.

We sat and discussed it for the rest of the day. We all came up with good ideas on what to do. I suggested we find our way back to the city of gold and stop this before it had a chance to begin. Chrysalis's idea was to run away and hide for the rest of our lives. Luna's idea was to return to Canterlot and discus it with Celestia. All of them were good ideas(except for Chrysalis's, which totally sucked.), but we were still not sure what to do. Luna said that trying to find the city would be difficult and nobody knew how to get there. Our only resolve was to return to Canterlot and talk this over with Celestia. She should have an answer, I hope.

We packed all our things and I sent a message to Celestia, using my black magic, that we would be returning early. I sent the message and we boarded the carriage to take us home. We all rode in silence. Nobody had anything to say. Luna rested her head on my shoulder and Chrysalis did the same. I felt sorry for them. Their lives had been ruined and uprooted ever since I arrived in this world. Maybe Cadence was right. Maybe I should have just returned to the human world when I had the chance. I don't know how I could have been so stupid. The first thing that should have told me to go back was when I realized that two goddesses were fighting over me. That should have been the first thing to warn me. I guess love clouded me mind, or did it? Maybe I was supposed to do this. Maybe I was destined to save this world from whatever bad was going to happen to it. I sighed and laid my head back. After a while of staring at the roof of the carriage for a while, we finally landed.

Celestia had obviously gotten the message. Her, Twilight and her friends, my groomsmen, and a bunch of other ponies who I did not know were all waiting for us. We landed and I was the first to get out. Everybody ran up and welcomed me back. Some of them asked who I had chosen and I told them that we had bigger problems. I told Celestia to come with me, that we had a lot to discuss. She gathered Luna, me, herself, and Cadence to talk it all over. We met in the dining hall and all sat at the end of a table to discuss it.

"Is what you say true, Alex. Did the ghost of our first leader really capture you?" Celestia asked.

"Yes, she did." I said.

"Do you have any proof of this?" Cadence asked.

"Well, no. All I can say is that I was taken there and was able to escape." I said.

"Well, why do you think she would show up now?" Luna asked.

"I believe it is to take Equestria from you guys and rule it herself. That is just an assumption but it sounds like something that would happen." I said.

"It's not like she would make it a hostile takeover, I mean, she did rule over this land for a long time and obviously wont hurt anypony, so its not like this could explode on us." Celestia said.

"I think it could. Alex is obviously what she wants. Apparently she thinks that Alex wants to destroy Equestria and wishes to see that it never happens." Cadence said.

"Are you accusing me of something?" I asked.

"No, I am not trying to accuse anypony of anything." she replied.

"Well yea, that's understandable, but it sure did sound like you were on her side with this. You really don't think that I would ever do that, do you?" I asked her.

She just looked away from me. She had a distasteful look in her eyes.

"Well? If you got something to say, spit it out. Don't worry, this entire universe has been dissing me since day one, so go ahead, one more wont hurt." I said trying to get something out of her.

"Fine then, I think you should leave." Cadence said.

Luna leaped from her seat.

"That is out of the question, Cadence. Alex is one of the strongest beings that lives in this world! If our first leader decides to make this a hostile takeover we would need him to help us!" she said.

"I think the only thing that would make this hostile is Alex staying here." Cadence replied.

"It's still out of the question!" Luna shot back.

"Oh please, the only reason why you are saying this is because you are married to him. Love has blinded you, Luna. It is time for you to get rid of the human and open your eyes." Cadence said.

"I have a name." I said under my breath.

"Excuse me? I'm afraid I didn't catch that." Cadence said mocking me.

"I said I have a goddamn name you deaf idiot." I said

"How dare you speak to me in such a way!" she said standing up in her spot.

"And what are you going to do about it? Going to try and run back to Armor and tell him to save you? Well guess what sugar tits, you cant! You forfeited his protection when you decided you didn't love him anymore."

"I cant believe what I am hearing! I am the queen of the crystal empire!" she said trying to make herself bigger than she was.

"I don't see how that's going to help. I have more power in my thumbs than you have in your entire crystal army! If you challenge me you will be left with nothing!" I said really starting to get angry.

I stood up. My mind was made up. I was going to beat the living snot of this moron and teach her some lessons in respect for those who could kill you if they wanted to. I was just about to start in on her when Luna stepped in.

"Stop it, both of you. This is not solving anything! We have to figure out what we will do and fighting amongst ourselves will not help." she said.

I backed away. I respected Luna and would never do anything to make her angry on purpose. I walked back to my seat and sat down.

"I still think the human should leave, cut out the confrontation before it begins." Cadence continues.

"Why the hell should you be making any of the decisions? Celestia is the one in charge here, Cadence, not you." I said.

Cadence glared at me. I stood my ground and glared back. I was not going to let her get the satisfaction of seeing me afraid. Then I came to a resolve.

"Fine, if the 'queen' thinks I should leave, then fine. I will." I said getting up.

"No Alex, I told you its out of the question." Luna said getting up.

"No, its fine, but when the crap hits the fan even though I left, don't come crying to me when your all made slaves to her." I said.

"Fine then. If your leaving, so am I." Luna said.

"Now hold up, Luna, lets think this through a little." Celestia said as she too stood up.

"My mind is made up sister. I will be leaving with Alex. Don't try to stop me." she said.

I was touched that Luna would give up the life that she had just to stay by my side. Finally we may be able to get some time alone.

"Whats this I hear about Alex leaving?" I heard a voice ask.

It was Chrysalis. She had overheard that part of the conversation and was sticking her muzzle where it didn't belong.

"I'm leaving, Chrysalis, Cadence thinks its best for the entire land that I leave for a while." I told her.

"Well then, I will grab my things and we will be on our way." she said.

"You cant go, Chrysalis. It will just be me and Luna." I said.

"Oh hell no, remember what I said, Alex. I will not allow you to go anywhere with this alicorn alone. Trust me. I am going with you." she said.

I could tell that there would be no arguing with her. She had her mind made up and there was no unmaking it. I guess I would have to learn to live with her. I told the girls to grab their things that we would be leaving as soon as possible. They ran off to grab their things. I looked at Celestia.

"Are you sure this decision is the right one?" she asked.

"Yes, this is the best thing to do. All I have to do is just disappear for a while till this all blows over. Why would you care anyway? I thought you had lost all concern for me after Luna and I got married." I said.

"Well, after you love someone, that love never really leaves you." she said.

Wow. What she said actually sounded sweet. Either way. I had things I had to do. I had to get the Changeling queen and my wife to the human world. That would be the safest place. That way I could still get back in a timely manner if the shiz did hit the fan. It would also be easier to come back. The only thing I would have to worry about is finding a place to stay. My old house was out of the question. Maybe if I got lucky I could ask to live with my oldest brother, Dalton. He was the one who actually gave two craps about me so I hope he would help.

When the girls had their stuff together I told them we would be heading off. We left the castle and walked down to the ever infamous cave that connected the human world and Equestria. I made sure the girls were still with me and sure enough, they were there. We moved towards the cave. I walked in first and they followed. Soon the clops became footsteps. They had transformed. I walked out of the cave and turned around. Luna had a blue skirt on with a blue tank top and Chrysalis was wearing a ripped green dress that befit her due to the whole fact she looked corrupted and torn in her normal form. Her hair was the same and her eyes were a dark green.

"How do I look, baby? Do you like this form better than my original?" Chrysalis asked.

"I would rather not answer that question." I said.

I told them to make sure that they had their stuff. They told me they did. It was finally time. I thought I would never have to come back to this world and yet here I am. Time to get this party started.