• Published 15th Jul 2014
  • 930 Views, 11 Comments

Pinkie Pie Talks to Ponies - Super Trampoline



Believe it or not, sometimes Ponyville has normal days. On those days, Pinkie talks to ponies. Because while she might know everypony in Ponyville, does she really know them on a personal level? No? That won't do. So she talks to ponies.

  • ...
1
 11
 930

Applejack

"Hey Big Mackintosh! Where's your sis?"

"Older or younger?"

"The older one, duhhh!"

"Northwest Field."

"Thanks, Mac Attack!"

"Eeyup."


"Hiya, AJ!"

"Why, howdy, Sugarcube. What bring you round here?"

"Okay, okay, okay, okay! So so so--"

"Woah nelly! Simmer down there, partner."

"Right, sorry, I'm just so excited! Trottingham is have a pie festival in two weeks, and I want you to come along!"

"A pie festival? Me?"

"Yeah you, Apps! I know how much you like pies, and the Cakes are sending me to tend a booth, but I don't want to go alone and--"

"Sorry, Pinkie, but no."

"Huaahh! No?!?"

"Yeah. The farm needs me. I can't really afford to take a whole weekend off from work. Maybe in the winter when not much is happening, but right now, I'm afraid not. Besides, I've never cared much for travelin'."

"But... but! Don't you want to see the world? All you seem to do is apple-ey stuff."

"I don't have grand ambitions. It's hard work for sure, but I enjoy bucking apples. It's a family tradition, and I don't intend for that to change anytime soon."

"But... But there's so much out there! Don't you want to explore? Don't you want to, you know, have fun? You could find your special somepony out there! Get married, have foals, live! "

"Don't get me wrong Pinkie, I enjoy sightseeing as much as the next pony. I don't mind getting out and about from time to time; I reckon it rejuvenates ya. And sure, I'll wanna find a good reliable stallion to settle down with sooner than later, but I hope he likes farm life, because this mare's staying here. It's a wild world out there, and family is something everypony should be able to depend on. I feel mighty blessed to have mine."

"Huh. Wow. I'm going to have to think on this. Say, AJ, you have any trees I could borrow for a while?"

"Uhh, whatdoya mean by 'borrow'?"

"I mean sit it. I do some of my best thinking in trees you know."

"Uh huh. Um, Anywhere in the south field over yonder should be fine I reckon. Have fun, I guess. Oh, and Pinkie?"

"Yeah?"

"I hope you enjoy the festival. I know you will; you're always great at making friends. And hey, who knows, maybe you'll find somepony there who likes pie just as much as you do. You never know!"

"You're right, AJ. Thanks for the talk. Smell you later!"


"Applejack?"

"Yeah?"

"Why is Pinkie Pie in one of our apple trees?"

"Oh, she's just having one of her Pinkie moments, that's all."

"Sis, she's been out there for five hours."

"Has it really been that long? I should probably drag her in before a Timberwolf snatches her or something. 'S getting late."

"Eeyup."