• Published 6th Jul 2014
  • 3,945 Views, 53 Comments

A sniper in Equestria II - xXxJXTxXx



Silver still in the world of Equestria meets a friends while still in hiding

  • ...
9
 53
 3,945

Chapter 6

Pretty day today, the birds singing, the blue skies, and the angry alicorn giving me and my friend a lecture. My friend and I were teleported right away when she saw Nightmare Moon. I thought she should stay calm but I guess things don't work the way you would think it would happened. Like the lecture that is going to be interrupted in 3… 2…. and 1.

"Activate Codename: Bonus Ducks, I repeat activate BONUS DUCKS," I yelled as Onyx stood up and start throwing ducks at her surprising her from her lecture.

"Silver, I'm being serious here," warned Celestia as a duck was penetrated by her horn.

"Well I'm also being serious, well trying to if you allow me to talk. Actually I wouldn't be anyway," I said as I erected a dispenser to keep our duck ammo sustained.

"Silver, we might wanna run, I don't like the look of the dark pony from that tower over there," Onyx said as he stopped throwing ducks to look at Luna who seemed amuse.

Silver pulled out his DIrect hit and stuffed a duck inside and started firing at Luna who jumped in surprise as she got hit right in the face with a rubber duck. As soon she was hit Silver grabbed the dispenser and ran inside the castle.

"RUN MOFO RUUUUUUUUUUUN." Silver screamed at Onyx as they bolted inside of the castle and started to build their defense.

"Sister should we go after them," Luna questioned as she flew towards Celestia.

"We should Luna, gather the guards and find them and tie them up if necessary," Celestia said as she plucked the duck from her horn which exploded into more ducks.

"BONUS DUCKS"

Celestia burned the ducks around her and flew towards the castle to get her guards while Luna did the same while she protected a rubber duck from the massacre of rubber ducks that has been done.

Meanwhile Silver and Onyx is setting up their defense with crates and dispensers.

"Silver, do you really think we are going to make it," Onyx asks as he sets some sticky bombs with his scottish resistance.

"I'm pretty sure we can bring some down with us by using the power of ducks," Silver said confidently as he lined up the ducks with their own respected class from scout to spy.

"I think they're here," Onyx said as hoof steps were heard growing close towards the room they were in.

Silver prepared the duck launcher sentry guns and his duck SMG while Onyx starts to aim at the door with his grenade launcher of course filled with ducks. The doors starts to break to show the guards about to break in. After a minute of silence the door breaks and all hell breaks loose.

"TAKE NO SURVIVORS," Silver yelled as he fired his SMG managing to knock some guards unconscious.

"FOR THE MOTHERDUCKLAND," Onyx yelled as ducks blew up to even more ducks as many guards fell.

Celestia and Luna could only see in horror as their guards were being beaten as each duck took one by one of their guards down. Despite the shields they created, they were overwhelmed by the ducks and immediately retreated. Tired of the shenanigans that Silver and Onyx was creating, Celestia destroyed all the ducks while Luna tied us up from being able to move.

"This is totally not cool! I do not like BDMS, now release me from your fetishes," Silver yells as he struggles from his restraints.

"I do not want to get that image in my head, thanks a lot Silver," Onyx said as he starts rolling around in a circle.

Celestia grabs us with her magic and said with a calming tone," We have lots to talk about and I don't want any more interruptions, you two clear?"

"Yes ma'am," replied Silver and Onyx as they were floated towards her room.

That day was the day when the ducks would not spawn any longer and a mannly tear was dropped on that day.