• Published 5th Jul 2014
  • 1,261 Views, 14 Comments

Punch Out! Big Mac's Big Challenge! Episode 1: Minor League ! - trahzo



Big Mac becomes a boxer and with the support of his friends, will drive him to become the greatest!

  • ...
2
 14
 1,261

Ch.4: Big Mac vs. Discord Kid!

Big Mac went down the hallway, nervous!

"What's wrong Big Macintosh?"

"Well Fancy Pants, it's just that, I'm taking on Princess freaking Celestia's Husband!"

"Ha ha ha, you sure do have a way with words when you decided to speak! So he's our ruler's husband, just ignore that fact, and you will win!"

"Yes, you're right!"

"There's the confident Big Mac I know!"

"Oh Eeyup! Let's do this!"

Then they entered the ring!

"Oh-my-goodness gracious!"

"What's up Black Kirin?"

"Well Ember, it's just that we have an underdog taking on the spirit of chaos!"

"Are you saying you don't have faith that Big Mac will be unable to advance to the next level and take on the champ of the minor circuit?"

"That's what I'm all saying!"

"Well, if Big Mac can find a way past Discord's reality bending powers, you owe me 15 bits!" Said Ember.

"Deal!"

"Hey Spike, my soooooon!"

"Hello other dad."

"Other dad?" Big Mac questioned.

"Well today we got The Red Thunder, the opening finder, the boxer who inherited the Star Uppercut from the legendary Fancy Pants himself, Big Mac!"

Then everyone cheered.

"Then in this corner, we got, Spike's other dad, the ruler of chao..." Then Ember was cut off."

"Wait, wait, wait...other dad?"

"Yeah, there's this really strange thing, where Princesses Twilight & Celestia agreed on sharing custody of Spike, but not in a lesbian kind of way, think of it like the anime Happy Lesson where the star has multiple, non lesbian moms! So yeah, Spike, the referee right down there, has 2 sets of parents. In Ponyville he has Twilight & Flash Sentry, and in Canterlot he has Celestia & Discord."

"Thanks for clearing that strangeness-up! Well any way, give it up for...Discord Kid!"

Then everyone booed!

"You jerk, your chaos still affected my boyfriend! Now he's waiting in the shadows for the perfect moment to rape me...aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

"You jerk, you ruined my life's work!"

"You jerk, I wish you'd go and die!"

"Geez luis Spike, no-one likes any of your dads!"

"I know, I don't really like them either, but any way...round one, fight!" Spike declared.

Discord went to his right!

"Here it comes!"

Then Big Mac dodged the left hook! Discord Kid then went to his left, then just before he used a left hook, Big Mac countered with his own Hook, getting a star! Just before Discord recovered from the attack, Big Mac hit him, getting a 2nd star! Then Big Mac used the Star Uppercut! Knocking him down & knocking out his front fang!

"1...2...3...4...5..."

"I'm not going down that easily!"

"Come-on, come-on, fight!"

Then Discord began doing some dance moves, then opened himself-up, and just as soon as his smile twinkled, Big Mac got him in the face with a jab receiving a star!

"Oh my!" And Big Mac continued his punishment with 4 left jabs!

"You know, I have a question."

"What?"

"Why are you called Discord Kid in the ring? You are way way way too old to be called a kid, or maybe it's because you're so childish!"

Then the audience all went Oh! Put your hands in the air, and shake 'em like you just don't c...what was I just doing? Oh yeah the story.

"Dang! Calling his opponent old and childish!" Said Black Kirin

"That is some painful trash talk from Big Mac!" Said Ember

"Hey Big Mac, even though we're bros, you should keep the trash talk down, there are kids in the audience for goodness sake!" Said Spike.

"B-but I wasn't making fun of him, I was just asking why he was..." Then he dodged left jab! "...named Discord Kid? I was only..." Then he dodged Discord Kid's right hook! "...curious of why he picked that..." Then he blocked an uppercut. "Name, I mean it's not like I insulted his mom or anything!"

"Say what?" Black Kirin blurted out.

"Ooooh, he just brought Discord's mom into this!" Replied Ember.

"Big Mac, enough of the mama talk! If I hear one more outburst like that outta you, you're outta here!" Spike warned.

" *Sigh!* I understand!" Then he zipped his lip!

"Ooooh thank you son! After this, we'll all go out for ice cream! Except you Big Mac, for hurting my feelings, you don't get any ice..."
Then Big Mac gave Discord Kid a star punch! Knocking him down!

"1...2...3...4...5..."

"Uuuungh!" Then he fell down again.

"6...7...8..."

"I'm not through yet!"

"Come-on, come-on, fight!"

Discord went in for a hook, but was then countered by a left hook, getting a star! Before Discord could recover, Big Mac hooked Discord Kid again for another star! Discord then began his taunt, and Big Mac gained his 3rd star by punching him as soon as Discord Kid's teeth glistened! Then Discord Kid got ready...

"Here come's Discord Kid's special Black Kirin!"

"Yes Ember, he's about to use the Wacky World blast!"

"Yes with the Wacky World, he generates a-lot of energy into his fist, but while this happens, the ring then witnesses distortion and everything around the opponent begins to slow down! If the opponent isn't paying attention then they might get caught by the distortion's snare, or the time stopping bubble! Then he causes an instantaneous TKO by spinning at you fist 1st!"

Big Mac jumped, avoiding the snare, then dodged to the right, avoiding the bubble!, and then ducked under the spinning attack! As soon as Discord Kid was right under Big Mac...Star Uppercut to the stomach! Knocking out Discord!

"Oh Snap!" Said Black Kirin

"Holy Celestia!" Said Ember

"K.O!" Spike declared!

"DISCORD!!!"

"Wh...what in the...ladies and gentlecolts, welcome, our honorable leader, Princess Celestia!" Said Ember

Then the crowd all said welcome!

"You didn't have to say welcome, you could have just cheered." Said Black Kirin.

"Oakie Dokie! Next time!" The audience replied

"Ooooh Honey, are you hurt?"

"Don't worry honey, I'm fine! Spike, wonderful refereeing, and Big Mac?"

"Yes..."

"The reason why I'm known as Discord Kid is because at heart, I still feel young! You should try to feel young even if you get kids, even if you get old, don't feel old and useless!"

"Eeyup, and thank you for the advice, also even though I never said anything about her, I'm sorry for offending you & your mama." Then Big Mac pulled Discord up, and they shook appendages.

"Big Mac, you were wonderful!" Said Cheerilee.

"I couldn't agree more!" Fancy Pants agreed.

"Thanks!"

"Oh hey, Big Mac!"

"Eeyup?"

"I changed my mind! You can come with us to have Ice Cream."