• Published 5th Jul 2014
  • 1,261 Views, 14 Comments

Punch Out! Big Mac's Big Challenge! Episode 1: Minor League ! - trahzo



Big Mac becomes a boxer and with the support of his friends, will drive him to become the greatest!

  • ...
2
 14
 1,261

Prologue: I'm Not Weak!

"Weakling!"

"Weakling!"

"WEAKLING!!!"

"No...stop! I'M NOT WEAK!!!"

Then Big Mac woke-up!

*Heavy Breathing!*

"Big Mac, are you okay?" Asked Cheerilee, his wife.

"Y-yes honey!"

"Oh good, I'm gonna go get some water, then I'll be back." Then Cheerilee got out of bed and left the bedroom.

"(What was that about? Why was I flashing back to my childhood when those bullies in school called me weak? Could it be...)" Big Mac then thought back to the week after he married Cheerilee. As the days went by, Big Mac became open about his interests! He wants to be a princess even though he's a stallion, he plays with dolls, no not action figures, he plays with My Little Human Dolls, he loves cross dressing! After revealing these traits, everyone in town started whispering the word...weak every time he passed by! Big Mac could perfectly hear what they said, but he refused to listen! But it got worse and worse, causing him to have the bad dream! "Nnngh! I'll show them...I'll somehow prove to them all once again, that I'm not weak!" He shouted.

"Big Brother...could yah please quiet down? I'm trying to sleep." Said Applebloom.

"Oh, you heard? Please go back to sleep youngun!"

"Okay." She sleepily said, she was about to fall over, until Cheerilee caught her.

"Whoopsie, careful there!'

"Thanks cousin, G'night." Then Applebloom wobbily walked back to her room.

"Hmm, very cute don't you think? I hope we can have a kid one day!"

"Eeyup."

So they went to sleep.

The next day...Big Mac was walking down syrup street until he saw an interesting article in the news.

"Join the WVBA, and prove to the world that you are Equestria's strongest!" Then a hard ringing hit his head, allowing him the best idea ever! "That's it!"

So Big Mac signed-up to join the WVBA! That's when Fancy Pants walked by.

"Ah, hello there, signed-up for the WVBA I see."

"Yep, I..." Then a hoof hit his face!

"You foolish stallion!"

"Foo...foolish stallion?"

"The WVBA are filled with tough fighters! If you wanna die, then go ahead!"

"What do you mean by that?"

"I was the WVBA's former champion, I was on top of the world, but soon, I was humiliated because of my youth!"

"You were the previous champion?"

"Yes, so if you feel like having your flank brutally taken down in one punch, be my guest!" But before he left...

"Wait!"

"Hmm?"

"Train me!"

"What was that?"

"Train me! If you were the previous champion, then teach me your secrets! I want you as my couch!" Then his nostrils began flaring..."I WANT TO PROVE TO EVERYPONY THAT I AM NOT A WEAKLING!"

Fancy Pants smiled "(Those flames in his eyes, and determination, there's the tenacity I had when I was younger!) Deal my friend!"

"I'll train my hardest, and you better believe that I will not allow let my youth get the best of me! I will keep my title as champion until the day, I die!"