• Published 7th Jul 2014
  • 326 Views, 30 Comments

Death Brawl - Lunalicorn



Sticky Sweet was a kind, gerous mare- until a major mix up occured. Now, mistaken as Ice Slice, she mut watch others fight to the death- then do it herself

  • ...
14
 30
 326

The Marenapping

Ice Slice trotted nervously around Ponyville. She wasn't afraid of anypony, no- she was afraid she would be late. Not only the three million bit prize for Death Brawl was what tempted her- she loved the fighting. And if she was late, it was over- no murder until next year. She had never been to Ponyville, and didn't know exactly where they were picking her up.\

"They better not start the damn thing without me," she said to herself as she looked around the dirt road for Flame and Frost.


Frost Fighter and Flame Bandit were waiting at the pick-up stop for Slice.

"Just go out and look for her!" a voice from inside the very large chariot hissed.

"I'll go- You and Ms. Fate can watch the ride," Bandit suggested. Frost nodded and Melody Fate sighed.

"I can watch the chariot myself!" the female dragoneqques hissed.

"Y-yes, Milady! Of course you can!" Frost stammered, and bolted to catch up to Bandit, who had already left.

"There she is!" Bandit whispered loudly, "Sleeping like a baby."

"Should we wake her?" Frost wondered aloud.

"Of course not, idiot! She'll pull our eyes out with her bare hooves!" Bandit snapped. They froze as 'Slice' stirred, then was still. "I'll pick her up with my magic."

"Is that all you ever talk about? How wonderful and superior unicorns are?"

Bandit didn't reply as his black aura engulfed 'Slice' and slowly carried her out the window. Then, the two brought her to the chariot and pleaded Fate to be silent. The dragon-pony reluctantly agreed as Bandit sat down inside and Frost pulled the chariot at a fast pace with his Earth pony strength and speed.


Sticky Sweet, like Ice Slice, was a pegusas. And a blank flank. They were both pale blue with black manes. The only different things between them were their mane styles, Sweet's being shorter, and their eyes. Slice's were blood red, and Sweet's were a green that seemed to change shade every time she blinked.
The jerk of the chariot woke Sweet up as she was almost flung outside the front curtain. "Huh? Wh-where am I?" she asked quietly.

"Aww, she forgot! Do you remember who I am?" Bandit waved his orange hoof in front of her face.

"That's okay- maybe it's because I accidently bonked you're head on the windowsill last night!" Fighter had un-attached himself from the harness and opened the curtains to the outside.

"Idiots. Well, it's no fun if my arch enemy is clueless- watch the beginners show from outside." Fate said with a distinct lack of emotion. Sweet stared at the dragoneqques with a strange look for a while.

"Uh... oh! Right! I'll take you to a nearby window!" Frost said quickly and galloped away. Sweet (reluctantly) followed him.


Death Brawl is a fighting championship. The contestants will fight to the death. There will be no forfeit, and resistance will not be tolerated. The grand prize is three thousand bits. Good luck, and good fighting.