• Published 29th Jun 2014
  • 623 Views, 10 Comments

Blue Moon - apprenticeofchaos



A mysterious foal has showed up in a smoking crater in Sweet Apple Acers.Twilight wants to know who he is,Pinkie wants to throw him a party,the CMC wants him to join,and Celestia seems to have an idea of where he's from,just not how to return hi

  • ...
9
 10
 623

Prologue

Somewhere in a dank,dark,cob-webby storage room in Canterlot Castle.To being sat hunched over an ancient and dusty tome,staring intently at the contents.

"You are sure this spell will work? Absolutely positive? I don't think I could bear it if something happened" asked one uncertainly.She was,after all,skeptical at best,especially considering just who she was working with.

''Absoposilutely,oh purpley one. Without a doubt this can't possibly fail. After all,since when do I ever fail?" the other horned and antlered one boasted pridefully.

With a loud snort,his companion simply replied,"Whatever you say,Rocky..."

With a smirk and a flourish of his claws,he exclaimed loudly,"Oh so that's how it's gonna be,hmm Niel? Then I'll just prove it! 3! 2! 1! BLASTOFF!"

POP!!

"Alright what was that!?I know you two had something to do with it,that chaos magic came from in here!" At the loud burst of magic,a pearly white Alicorn mare with a mane like the Aurora Borealis had burst into the room.

"I am afraid I have absolutely no idea what you speak of,dear sister," claimed an indigo Alicorn who was doing her best to look inconspicuous. Unfortunatley,when sitting hunched over a forbidden book in a dusty storeroom next to a certain amber eyed draconiquus,such a feat is nigh impossible.Speaking of said Chaos spirit...

"Nopenopenope,no idea what you're talking about,none at all." Disord bellowed loudly. With a suspicious glance between the two conspiritors,the elder of the two Alicorns slowly backed out of the room.

"That was certainly close... And I picked up your referance back there boulder-breath!" exclaimed a slightly miffed off Luna.

" Well I would have been offended if you hadn't,'' sniffed the draconic figure.Scratching his chin confusedly,he added,"Though there is one thing that confuses me..."

"AND WHAT WOULD THAT BE,HM!?! The small matter that you apparently misplaced what you inter-dimensionally teleported here!?" yelled the Princess of the Night.

Smiling,Discord said,"Yes. Exactly. Thought it should at least be in Equestri-oh I see now.It went where all strange things go."

With a small sigh,Luna nodded and conceded,"Hm,I suppose its fitting.. Still,are you sure what we did was right?"

"Please, LuLu. We saved a life that had only just begun. What is more nobley than that I ask you?"

Somewhere else,a little before a certain magical occurance...

Pain.Thats all he could remember. Had it always been that way? This never-ending headache? Surely not...no,that was right. He'd been someone once. Had a family.(and not a headache...) Then something changed. One day,there was a monster. At least,thats what the doctors called it. And it was in his head. It got worse,and there wasn't anything the doctors could do,it was in too deep.

There were a few things he could remember. Like stars. Sometimes he could see them,but he wasn't sure if that was just because something was wrong with his eyes. And there were other things,like certain colors. Blue and white and black.

Wait. Something was wrong. He was being pulled on."OW!"

For the first time in a while,he'd said something. His parents and sisters sat up all around the spartan little hospital room and looked at him,not that he could see it. Then there was a flash of light and a loud pop,and he was gone. Gone to some other where,and some other when...

Author's Note:

This was an idea I had after a really weird dream..And quite frankly i find the idea of Luna and Discord pal'in around to be hilarious.And of course,I'm sure you all caught the referances earlier?Rocky and boulder-breath having to do with Discord's stint as a statue and Niel being Discord breaking the fourth-wall and referancing Neil Armstrong,one of the first two men on the moon.