• Published 9th Apr 2012
  • 1,334 Views, 11 Comments

Pinkamena Takes Over - MrE380

  • ...
2
 11
 1,334

Chapter 3

It was the middle of the night, the night when every pony should be asleep, Shadow only got about three hours of sleep and he woke up, his years in the Army made him sleep a lot less, he was able to fix the door that he broke down but it squeaks, it was able to wake Rainbow Dash. "Huh…who's there?" she ask very tirelessly as she tried to keep her twenty pound eyelids open.

"Just me Rainbow, getting some air go back to sleep." Shadow told Rainbow dash that fell back on her nice soft cloud bed and was out cold.

Shadow smiled at how fast his friend went to sleep and headed out the door. The air in Clouddale was fresh but it was high, if you are not use to it, the air might make you feel light headed.

Shadow took a flight to Ponyville, he wanted to see what that place was like during the night. The only other light that was on besides the street lights was where Pinkie Pie lives, he did not know that Pinkie lived there, his instincts told him to go check it out, but another part of him told him that he is here to relax, it's going to be a fun day tomorrow and there is nothing to worry about. There could be more then thousands of reasons why there is a light that was left on in the basement so Shadow went on his way completely forgetting about that light in the cellar. The door open and it was Pinkie Pie, she had her main all back together and was happy again, but flip when Shadow said hello, she was going to get rid of the remains that she no longer needed and was not expecting any pony to speak to her. The last pony that came up to her unexpectedly did not go well, she was afraid that he might notice her that she was about to kill him as well, but that smile on his face got rid of the idea of killing...for now. "The names Shadow Ex-Army, captain of the squad Free Fly." Shadow introduced himself. Pinkie Pie look at him confused, with her bag of dead corpse still in it, the smell was beginning to take affect and she had to get rid of it before he notice it too. "Sorry about that miss," he dips his head in respect. "I introduce myself like that so many times it just comes naturally I guess."

Shadow smelled what was inside Pinkie's bag, it was awful and he smelled it before but was not too sure where, he ask Pinkie if he could help, she repeatedly shook her head no, walk a few feet and put it in the trash. She wanted to kill him, but the fact that he was Ex-Army won't make it easy, if she was going to do it then she had to get him while he least expect s it, but not tonight. "I'm Pinkie Pie!" She told him happily.

"So you are the one I keep on hearing about, nice to meet you Pinkie Pie...it's a bit late to do cleaning don't you think?" Shadow spent a lot of time in the Army, he can read others with ease, and question like these come naturally to him. Pinkie not wanting to set off any alarms to the solder said.

"Oh no, no, no, no, no." She said no repeatedly to think of something else to say. "You see Gummy, my little pet alligator made a mess of the party I was supposed to make for you, I am so sorry but it's going to have to wait till Sunday."

Shadow smiled. "Make it for Rainbow Dash will you? I'm not famous, I don't need a party, Rainbow Dash was the one who won the computation, make it for her instead."

Pinkie nodded slowly. "It's going to be for both of you, and I love making new friends!" She smiled hopping up and down.

"It's getting kind of late out...how about we talk more...lunch?" Shadow asked.

"You mean like a date!" Pinkie was in shock, the first few seconds she met a pony and was already getting hit on? The ironic part was is that they were doing it right in front of the dumpster
that Pinkie threw her dead corpse in.

Shadow blush. "Call it a date, call it hanging out, if you don't want to, or to busy that's fine by me, it's just late and I am sure you are tired."

"Yes, it has been a long day you can't imagine what type of a day that I had...well maybe Shadow, I'm not saying no but I don't know what tomorrow is going to bring to me."

Shadow nodded his head and took off, Pinkie was left to ponder, is she busy tomorrow, or is she going to use the opportunity to murder Shadow? He does not know anything but something about that Pegasus she did not like...was it because he was asking to many questions...or was it because that he was Ex-Army and that he could find out. If he goes missing before his party then every pony would know that something is wrong, so it was best to leave him alone...maybe not even go on that date he offered, just stay low key and be careful until he leaves, then she wouldn't have to watch her back, and once he leaves then she can focus her attention on Twilight. She started to head back in but stopped, that was really close and she was almost caught. She heard Pinkamena giving her an idea, she smiled at it. So
she looked around to make sure no pony was watching, and then took the body out of the trash and back in.

The next day she had sat cupcakes out like they were a regular product in the store, and hoped against hope that the customers approved. To her shock as well as mine, to be honest, they went over extremely well with the ponies who bought them, to the point where they had completely sold out by the end of the lunch hour. Strangely enough, the normally sickening thought of her peers unknowingly
committing cannibalism pleased her. For the first time since she had remembered her past Pinkie genuinely smiled, and by the end of the day, her once faked happy demeanor was replaced by the jubilant mannerisms that Pinkie was known for. She felt great; better than she had in a while, but she knew if she was gonna go through with her plan, then she needed to be ready. She needed to think everything though and most important of all, leave no clues or trances to her. Pinkie never wanted to kill, nor like the idea, but Pinkamena got her to change her mind and thoughts on it. After the cupcakes were completely sold out she went to her room and looked in her mirror. Which Pinkamena appeared in quite quickly. "Told you they would like them did I not?" Pinkamena giggled.

"Yes, you did." Pinkie replied.

"To think such a little...thin...pony would be so tasty...We must make more..."
Pinkamena told Pinkie.

Pinkie was unsure; if they killed ponies for too long sooner or later some pony would catch on, most likely that ex-army pony Shadow.

"I don't know, it's not like me to kill and I can't keep doing it or we'll be found out." She explained.

Pinkamena giggled in enjoyment.

"Hehehehahaha...All part of the thrill my dear, the thought and fear of being caught just adds to the enjoyment..." Pinkamena replied.

Pinkie still wasn't sure, but knew she couldn't go back. Not after what shehad done. Pinkamena saw how confused Pinkie was of her feelings and tried to comfort her.

"Hey Pinkie...don't worry too much my dear...it'll be OK..." She told her.

"How will it be OK! I killed an innocence pony...Sooner or later some pony will be looking for her and sure after almost being caught last night, that pony Shadow will catch on..." She explained.

"Don't be so worried about it...he'll leave before any pony starts to notice, and if any pony does catch on...hehehehe...they'll be next..." Pinkamena told her. Pinkie looked at her with a blank look, and agreed by nodding her head. "Good...good my dear hehehehahaha...Twilight is the case of all of this...she
made you remember...your past...me...everything...she must pay..." Pinkamena told her.

"Yes...but how?" Pinkie asked.

"Hehehe...well my dear it's quite simple, really. Here's the plan..." She replied.

Meanwhile Twilight was still worried about Pinkie, she thought her memory spell had worked, but it made Pinkie remember something she didn't want too. A few minutes after Pinkie had left last night Twilight had sent a letter to the princess asking if there were any files of Pinkie as a filly. Since there was a place at the castle that keeps records of almost every pony, so they or any other pony in their family could learn more about them or their past. Twilight thought if something bad did happen to Pinkie in her past, it would be there. But since it was so late she didn't get a reply until early the next day. After she finally got the files she wanted, she spent hours going through them. Amount them were files that were classified as far as it can be for a filly, they were of her childhood. Since they were classified Twilight was worried at first, but after reading happy moments of her past her worries went away. Until she got to a part about Thirteen days of Pinkie's past that made her more worried than ever. She started to read and found out Pinkie was an abused child. And that her father had a terrible accident that killed him, and that Pinkie was hospitalized for a few days in shock that she killed her father, but nothing points to her being the cause or not, some ponies thought she was either in shock by the event and being abused by him, or that she really did kill him. But since Pinkie had took therapy no pony wanted to bring it up to
her. As Twilight read on she found out Pinkie had lost all memory as a filly on a rock farm as in her therapy records she had subconsciously locked them away while she was so much in shock and was hospitalized. Twilight was in shocked by Pinkie's past, it wasn't the type of past that fits some pony like Pinkie. Now she knew why Pinkie wasn't acting like herself. She didn't know how much Pinkie remembered, she could have remembered a little bit of it or all of it. Either way she needed to comfort her friend.

"Shadow." Said Rainbow Dash who was grooming her main. "What did you do in the Army? You left here and never came back till...like ten years later."

"It's a war Rainbow Dash, what do you think I did over there? Don't worry about it; it does not affect you at all." He told her. Rainbow Dash was silent for a second, her friend was always the fun type who loves to flirt with other ponies but ever since he came back he had changed, he also came back by a discharge and got kick out of the Army, he won't say why. "Come on Shadow lets meet Twilight, you might like her." Rainbow said flying up in the air.

"Might?" Shadow repeated back in a question with a little laugh. "Unless she is a complete psycho path who murders pony's for no reason I don't see why not." He laughed.

They found Twilight as she was walking over to Pinkie Pie's house. "Hey Twilight like you to meet my friend Shadow!" Rainbow said as they landed next to her. As Rainbow landed on the ground she went on. "I was hoping to show every pony at once in the party but we just got notice that it's going to be tomorrow and Shadow tells me that he might not make it."

"I don't like parties all right?" Shadow said rolling his eyes.

Twilight giggled a bit then dips her head. "Well it's nice to meet you Shadow, I was..." She was about to say heading over to Pinkie Pie's house, but if there are too many pony's over there at once that might not calm her down. "I was just out for a walk; you need to thank Rainbow Dash and the other
Pegasus for the great weather we have been having here." She replied.

Shadow laughed at what Twilight said. "I will thank her when she does something useful for once...where I came from the clouds move all by them-selves." He couldn't finish his sentences he was laughing so hard. "This whole place is a joke to me Twilight, I don't take any of this stuff seriously, I was never raised here and where I come from it's very different then here I will tell you that. Your town works too hard to be perfect, what happens if something goes wrong and how will you react?"

Twilight thought about that question for a little while, Pinkie Pie has always been a friendly type, she would kill no pony, and as far as Twilight knows Pinkie Pie murdering her father was the last murder there was. If she really did it that is. "And where did you grew up at Shadow?" Twilight asked curious.

Shadow smiled at Twilight then started to blush, he said nothing but just simply flew away, Rainbow Dash said nothing either but said goodbye to her friend and followed Shadow. Twilight was more worried about her friend Pinkie to have Shadow on her mind; she will ask the princess if there was a file on him as well. The chances are that if he did not grew up here there won't be any file on Shadow. And the truth is Shadow does not even exist, on paper. No birth places, no job history, nothing, there is no file on Shadow but the story's that are told. Twilight headed on over to her friend Pinkie Pie for a nice
little talk to see if that will solve the problem.

Twilight came to SugarCube Corner, she looked up at the window where Pinkie's room was.

"Pinkie pie? Are you there?" She called out.

After a few minutes Pinkie popped her head out and saw Twilight.

"Oh hi Twilight, what are you doing here?" Pinkie asked.

"I was hoping we can talk." Twilight replied.

Pinkie was surprised, she took her time to think about something before she replied to her friend.

"Sure Twilight come on up here."

Twilight nodded as Pinkie moved her head back in, Twilight walked in SugarCube Corner and went up the stairs leading to Pinkie's room. She opens her door and saw Pinkie on her bed waiting for her.

"So Twilight what you wanna talk about?" Pinkie asked.

"W-Well..." Twilight wasn't sure how to say what she wanted to say, she didn't want to make Pinkie upset.

"I looked up some stuff Pinkie, and..."

"And what Twilight?" Pinkie interrupt with a smile on her face.

Twilight took a deep breath, and then said. "I know about your past."

Pinkie's face went from happy to surprise as Twilight said that. Pinkie was shocked.

"Y-You do..?" Pinkie asked.

"Yes, after you left last night I was worried by how you acted. So I asked the princess for files on you as a filly and what I found, might explain why you acted so weird." Twilight explained.