• Published 26th Jun 2014
  • 1,667 Views, 11 Comments

Doctor Derpy; an Odd Love - shimmer_rose_006



The Doctor and Derpy Hooves have been traveling with each other for the past few months, only Derpy having feelings. Suddenly, Doctor Whooves starts to develop some feelings as well. They try to hide them but fails. What will happen? Read to know!

  • ...
12
 11
 1,667

Enter Derpy's Lovely Little Muffin

"Well, Doc, where should we go next?" said Derpy as the newly lovestruck couple went into the TARDIS.

"Well, I thought we'd go to Canterlot. I feel like there is something or someone is drawing me there" He shocked Derpy and she gave him a uh huh look. "What!" Derpy chuckled and nudged her ssp. He nudged back. Derpy fell over and laughed, her eyes going in all directions. "Haha! Allons-y to Canterlot!" The TARDIS engine wooshed and soon later, they were in Canterlot.

"Well, here we are!" said Derpy, stepping out into the cool Canterlot air. The Doctor followed her. Then, they heard a faint crying in the distance. "What is that Doctor?"

"It sounds like a baby foal crying, my dear" The Doctor Replied to his yellow eyed marefriend. Derpy blushed at the "my dear" part. As the duo drew closer to the sound, it tended to get softer, like it was waiting for them. They finally came upon the crying foal to find it abandoned.

"Oh dear, Doctor! This filly is all alone, no parents or anything to take care of her. What do we do?" Her face shown with concern.

"Well, uh...Derpy, if, you know, you want to keep her..." Derpy's face lit up!

"I can keep her Doctor!? Thank you! She'll be my little muffin. I-'

"OUR little muffin, you meen?" Derpy nodded her head excitedly.

"Of course! She's our little muffin now. What should we call her?"

"hmmm...how about Georgia?" Derpy gave him a are you serious? look than said

"How about Dinky Doo?" The Doctor's expression lightened a bit.

"Yes, what a perfect name! Well Derpy, our little muffin, Dinky Doo the unicorn. I have a feeling that she will do great things!" Derpy looked at her new daughter and laughed a bit."Welcome to our endless world, Dinky." Dinky giggled.

Filly on back, Derpy was flying a bit above the Doctor, exploring more of Canterlot than any of them had ever seen. "Dinky seems to be having a fun time...I wonder who her real parents are?" Dinky's face dimmed. So did Derpy's.

"Oh Doc, please dont talk about that in front of her, she is gonna be happy with us and there is no reason that we need to inform her about this." She did an in-air summersalt, making Dinky giggle again. The Doctor had a small smile come across his face, seeing his marefriend and their newly found daughter happy and playing. Oh good times! He thought happily to himself. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a yell of terror came from north of them.

"Allons-y Derpy and Dinky!" The three of them rushed off to help.

When they arrived at the scene, The Doctor jumped right in. He shot the monster with his sonic screwdriver, making it fall and disappear. Then 10 replaced the one. "Uh oh!" said the doctor. The pony who screamed was cornered against a wall. At that same moment, Derpy and Dinky were cornered against a different wall.

"Doctor!' Derpy yelled and Derpy started crying.

"Help me!" yelled the other mare. Derpy screamed once more, making him turn towards them. What do I do?! Oh dear! The Doctor thought as he looked between the three mares.

"Hold on!" he said to Derpy and Dinky as he ran to the other mare and wiped out all the villains. "Im coming my muffins!" He than said to the two purple mares who were still cornered. One of the monsters hit the two making them fly far off. "GET AWAY FROM MY FAMILY!!!" The Doctor yelled and fought off them. As the last ran off, Doctor Whooves galloped over to his damaged family. "Derpy, Dinky, are you alright!?" he cried.

Derpy nodded and looked at her daughter. "Yes," she said weakly, "we are alright." The three hugged but they heard another distant cry. It seemed familiar to the group and the Doctor turned to see the same mare as before being attacked once more. Dont these guys ever give up!?he thought, a bored expression on his face. "Come on! Help her, Doctor!!!" Derpy pleaded.

"Fine!" He responded. Then the Doctor galloped off but by then, it was too late. The mare was knocked out and the monsters went away.

"Oh dear!" Derpy said with tears in her eyes.

"I was too late. I shouldn't have hesitated. This is all my fault." Other ponies showed up and took her to the Canterlot Hospital. At that moment, Derpy put a hoof on her crying stallionfriend's shoulder to comfort him. "Thank you Derpy. Now, should we get back to Ponyville? It's getting rather late." The Doctor stated looking at Celestia starting to lower the sun. "Lets go.

Arriving back in Ponyville, Derpy flew out of the TARDIS and into the sky, showing baby Dinky her town.

"Ditzy Doo!" someone called from the ground. She looked down to see Applejack waving up to her.

"Oh hello, Applejack. How are things?" Applejack was about to ask when she saw the purple unicorn filly laughing and having a good time on Derpy's back.

"Who in the whole wide world of Equestria is that?!" She pointed at Dinky with a orange hoof.

"Oh...uh..."

Author's Note:

I don't know why I made Dinky adopted...maybe 'cause Doctor Whooves and Derpy were only a couple. But I still like the idea of them being a family. Plus it will fit it with the sequel...oops! Crap! I just gave a spoiler. Have fun looking forwards to that.