• Published 26th Jun 2014
  • 1,667 Views, 11 Comments

Doctor Derpy; an Odd Love - shimmer_rose_006



The Doctor and Derpy Hooves have been traveling with each other for the past few months, only Derpy having feelings. Suddenly, Doctor Whooves starts to develop some feelings as well. They try to hide them but fails. What will happen? Read to know!

  • ...
12
 11
 1,667

Two Lovers, One Secret

One day, after months of traveling abroad, Doctor Whooves and Derpy Hooves returned to present day Ponyville. Derpy was happy to be able to see her friends while The Doctor was just happy to see her in a nice mood. Derpy had been depressed the last few days, much to The Doctor's disappointment. He didn't know why which made him feel even worse.

"Come on Doctor! I want you to meet Carrot Top!" Derpy said excitedly. Maybe she was just homesick, since she hasn't been here in 6 months The Doctor thought. He followed the grey walled eye mare out of the TARDIS and out into the market.

"Carrot Top! Carrot Top! I'm back!" Derpy called to her yellow and orange friend, The Doctor not far behind. Carrot Top, standing behind her carrot stand, looked to see her former roommate flying towards her, stallion in tow.

"Hey Ditzy Doo, long time no see, how has traveling been? And who is that behind you?"

"I like being called Derpy Hooves, Carrot. Traveling has been good and that's who I travel with. His name is The Doctor."

"Doctor Who?"

"Just The Doctor" Doctor Whooves interjected. Carrot Top flagged a white pegasus with a blue and purple mane over to her and her group.

"Shimmer Rose, do you know him? I mean, you are Derpy's cousin after all" Carrot Top told her friend. Oh dear! I don't want The Doctor to meet my cousin...crap! Derpy thought with concern. Shimmer Rose looked at the brown stallion and shook her head.

"No sorry. I don't. She SHOULD tell me when she gets a stallionfriend next time though." When she said that, Derpy and Doctor Whooves blushed at the ridiculous statement.

"W-we a-arnt a c-couple!" they stammered in unison.

"Cute" Carrot Top teased. That made them blush even more than before. "Well, it was nice to see you Ditz-Derpy and certainly nice to meet you, Doctor. Come on, Shimmer Rose, my shift's over. Bye" Carrot Top left with Shimmer Rose, leaving the two blushing ponies alone.

"Sorry about my cousin, Doctor. She can get the wrong impression. She wants me to get a stallionfriend so we can go on a double date."

The Doctor looked confused. "Who's your cousin's ssp?"

"Some foreign prince named Autumn Leaf. He's from a kingdom where the pegasi have metal in their wings since birth. Boy, would that hurt." Derpy rubbed her feathery wings.

"It's ok. Now, which way to your house? I have a sudden craving for a muffin."

5 minutes later, they end up at Derpy's house, fairly hungry. "What type doctor? Blueberry? Bran? Blueberry bran?" He looked down for a second, thinking.

"How 'bout blueberry bran. That sounds good."

Derpy got all giddy with excitment. "It is! OMG I havent made those in FOREVER! Come on, have a seat." The doctor sat down on the cushy pillow and watched her work. Derpy got all the mane stuff and started. The Doctor loved when she baked. It was fun to watch in his opinion. Half an hour later, the muffins were done and she served one to Doctor Whooves.

"*munches* this is an amazing! The best yet, in fact. Can I have another?"

"Of course Doctor! Here" Suddenly, Carrot Top walks through the door, instantly seeing the duo.

"Oh! Your here too, doctor, what a nice suprise" she said flirtatiosly.

"Eww" said Derpy.

"Oh Ditzy Doo, come now. Cant you let me have some fun!"

"NO! Get you hooves off the Doctor!" She pushed Carrot Top away from him and onto the floor. The Doctor looked suprised.

"Derpy! Why did you do that!" He yelled at her.

Derpy blushed "I...I...I got to go!" She flew off, the Doctor galloping close behind, trying to catch up.

"Derpy! Wait!!!"

She flew deep into the everfree forest and hid away in the castle of the two sisters. She sat in Princess Celestia's old room and cried. "I don't want him to be mad at me. I really don't" she said to herself. "And Carrot Top," she continued, "she,,,she took it too far. I cant imagine what she would do to him. I just want him to myself. I...I...love the Doctor." The Doctor walked in at that point and was shocked to hear her.

"Derpy, you love me?!" Derpy blushed and shyly nodded her head. "I...I...cant believe it! I didn't know that you had similar feelin-oh dear." She looked back up.

"What! You like me doctor!"

"No Derpy, I I I love you" The Doctor blushed as he said his reveling statement. Derpy's face cleared up instantly. She tackled him in a happy hug and then kissed him. He kissed back, knowing it was the right thing to do. After a while, the kiss broke and to their disappointment, they snapped back into reality. "Lets get back to the TARDIS" said the doctor happily. She nodded as they walked "home".