• Published 19th Jun 2014
  • 344 Views, 6 Comments

Gentic Jigsaw - Dynomation



Genes the building blocks of life, and like lego can be moved to create something knew, to skilled hand that takes a few minutes. But to a pony with magic a few seconds.

  • ...
9
 6
 344

Scootaloo is the daughter of WHO?!

Fox
Scootaloo
Princess Luna
Fluttershy
Zecora


Scootaloo was frozen, in fear, she`d through her real dad would be cool, like Rainbow Dash instead... a dog faced demon, well hopefully her mom would be nicer, hopefully. And right now she was trotting next to Zecora and Fluttershy.

Luna was also worried, she'd heard stories of Anubis, for her father old world, he was a jude of good and evil, but what was his purpose in Equestria, she had no idea, in the stories he was always the servant for more powerful beings but, know he seemed so powerful, It didn't make sense, and why is Scootaloo related to that beast.

But Scootaloo worries had dyed down a bit, but unfortunately Anubis wasn't the only dog pony, Fox, the large fox/pony lead the group through the forest, to his den. He seem to know every tree and rock, the fallen logs all had starches and burn marks on them, did he fight dragons in his spare time gong hoof to hoof with Princess Luna. He looked at the large hole in the side of a tree, only to jump through it, all of the other looked at the hole were he disappeared to "Come on it not going to hurt you" called the trottish accented mutant.

All of them fallowed after, with Zecora gong last, all of them didn't speak a word, until they started to slide down the old wooden slide it gave way to a massive cave, with structures and creatures milling about inside, all looked slightly squid lie with strange beaks and bright blue eyes, all of them seem to cower n fear at the sight of them.

Landing at the bottom, Fox seem to be talking to the creature in a series of clicks, all of them seem to go back to their daily lives, Fox smiled and looked at the others "Guys meet the Swelchers, a lost race that lives deep underground or in the deep ocean, after I came to the Everfree they found me and took me in, apparently they came from the old war, still trying to figure out what that means through" he said shrugging, he walked along the man tunnel of the underground complex, all of the Swelchers stayed away from the large claw dug hole, it was a shambles inside and out he smiled "Yeah, I know, but don't exactly get a lot of visitors here" he said as they entered.

A large pile or hay lay over a hard rock bed, with a small stump used as a table. Scootaloo, Zecora and Luna stayed in the man room, whilst Fox was dragged into a small kitchen by Fluttershy, she stared at her only sibling "You could have come home" she stated Fox gave her a sad look, good ear lowering slightly "You didn't need the stress, hiding your monster of a brother, come on I've heard and seen what you did, you can do things that make me wishes I had more kindness, do you really think I could ever come home and live with you, as nice as your friends are I know there reactions already, and i don't know about you by i don't want Rainbow to buck me in the face" he ranted, then he got back on topic "Anyway it not about me, the kid, Scootaloo, she the one in trouble, do you know anything about it"

Princess Luna was concerned, not just for the poor filly related to the undead jackal, but the fact that a hole race lived underground and no pony knew anything about, or did they? It didn't matter at the moment. What mattered is redding Equestria of that demon. Scootaloo herself, was terrified to find her natural father was a dog demon, that meant that she wasn't even a pegasus, but something else. It changed everything she knew about herself.

Zecora placed a hoof on the filly, the zebra gave a smile, she had to thnk long and hard of how to say her reassuring words "Do not threat, you have something he does not" Scootaloo looked into the zebra's eyes, warm and caring "What?" Luna looked at the pair she didn't know what the zebra would say but she knew it would be the right thing no matter what she said "Friends" Scootaloo gave a small smile, a happy smile.

Fluttershy left the kitchen, followed by Fox, he quickly walked out of his den, not speaking a word. He seemed angry about something. Fluttershy had a guilty look on her face, Zecora was about to leave but was stopped when Luna said "I will see about him, Zecora please, stay here, Scootaloo needs you" she said, Zecora nodded and Luna followed Fox.

Fluttershy sat down next to Scootaloo on the other side of Zecora. She tentatively asked "Scootaloo do you ever wonder about who you mother was?" she wasn't timid at all something was wrong, she nodded, Fluttershy smile only saddened, and so did the guilty look on her face.

Fox sat in a tavern, Luna entered, and pulled up the stole next to him, he sat silent, he face looking at his drink, it was brown and still, it reflected his green eyes, Luna coughed grabbing his attention, looking he was surprised to she her "Oh princess when you'd get here?"
She didn't waste time in pleasantry she rarely did anyway "Why are you so sad? You look lie you've seen or heard something impossble" Fox took a deep breath, and took a swig of his drink. "Somethings just shouldn't be in the world, I'm one of them, so's Anubis, but I want to belong, I want to be apart of it, but what pony would ever be kind to me bar Fluttershy, I couldn't go to her because I was scared, I'm still terrified, if one of those ponies I put in prison finds out that she my sister, I would loose every single piece of who I used to be. So I ran from everything, until i came here, the night you returned, I sore my sister and her friends save you, I wished that it would work on me but, I'm stuck like this forever, but Scootaloo, she..."

Fluttershy spoke again "I know who your mother is, and that she loves you very much, she loved you so much that she knew she couldn't raise you, she watching over you right know" "She's dead?" asked Scootaloo. Fluttershy smiled "No, Scootaloo, I'm sorry" she said misty eyed.

Fox slamed his paw on the table "So when I find out that she been used like that, I snapped, everything changes now! Anubis my be a god but I don't care, he's power don't scare me, what scares me is his plans for Scootaloo."

Scootaloo looked at Fluttershy, confused "Dearest Scootaloo, you have a family to get to. said Zecora she looked at Fluttershy, a smile forming, today may have it good points after all.

"Mom?" she asked, Fluttershy just nodded. Scootaloo, eyes watered, hardly able believe it, Fluttershy pulled her daughter into a tight embrace. Scootaloo returned it, she finally had a family, and she liked it.

Luna placed a hoof on Fox's shoulder "I may not be an older sibling but I can see what you want to do, and trust me, we will beat Anubis and stop his plans for Scootaloo, That is a promise" Fox didn't smile, but you could tell he was smiling on the inside. And his brain began to think of a plan to get the attention of Anubis and his buddy.

Author's Note:

Alright Fluttershy as Scootaloo mother was kinda inspected, but I lie the dynamic, and the parents are polar opposites, one is the embodiment of kindness, the other death, anyway, enough of that, next chapter is gonna be a fun?