• Published 12th Jun 2014
  • 387 Views, 4 Comments

Wars scars run deep - Dynomation



Equestria worst wars was before the princesses and Discord`s rule over the country. A time of pain and suffering, an evil dictator makes a warrior, a super solider.

  • ...
19
 4
 387

The truth can never be altered

Pterosaur sat looking at a file, the only file that could give him any answers to who he was, he knew the procedure they used rewrote he brain, so he`d obey his creators without question, they didn`t expect that a blast from a 7 year old alicorn could rewrite all their hard work, all their work to turn a pony into a weapon off mass destruction.

He file lay in he`s claws, he could learn who he was and what he used to be, and the through racked in he`s mind, his earliest memeroy were atrocities that should never happen, all caused by his claws, in his crimson eyes where the soul should lie, many ponies sore nothing, only a monster with a thirst for blood.

"If I learn who I was... could I ever have what I had back... should I have it back?" he asked himself out loud, a white hoof rested on his shoulder.

Princess Celestia was one of the ponies to see murder, to see the apocalypse that he could cause with his claws, she was the one who gave his conscience back, it was wise move but a move that made a killing machine into a guilt machine. "No you can never what you have back, for the simple reasons, times have changed and the world you lived in is 3 thousand years in the past, many wizards and mages have fallen, there are only a few who can remember you and... they have said you... are the best of the best and the worst of the worst at the same time" said Celestia

Pterosaur could escape the truth. He`d tried so hard to make the memories go away, they never did something can never be undone an Pterosaur had done the worsts thing imaginable on severely occasions. Standing up he gave the file to Celestia.

"I don`t deserve to know" he said coldly as he walked off into the corridors to meet the guest that would be arriving soon.

Celestia sighed, the answer Pterosaur was looking for was never going to be in the file. If the creators didn`t care then why should they make a fact file on how he was?

Sighing she followed Pterosaur with the file under her wing, a stern look covering her face.

Twilight and her friends where all in the 'Council of friendship' room, as Rainbow called it. With all the files placed firmly in the centre.

"Sa let me get this straight Twi, this files are records of a uniecorn army?" asked Applejack, Twilight nodded and was about to speak when Pinkie started to look inside a file she`d managed to get some how.

"Hey look at this, there`s a dragon pony guy" she bubbled looking at the strange creature. With a ponies body shape with a draconic head feet and tail. Pale white scales strained red.

The other noticed the red staining and they could guess what the stain was from, the through made them sick to their stomachs.

Lizard Wing entered through a door with Princess Celestia close behind him, she shuddered at something that nopony else noticed.

Pterosaur perched on the filing cabinet, he eyes looking at the files for a moment then nodded to Twilight.

"Now where was I?... oh yes, Applejack this files are from the beginning of the Unicorn wars, aproximently 3 thousand years ago, and this files detail weapons and machine made by a being known as the 'Adviser'"

Rainbow started laughing at the name stiffening her giggles she asked "The Adviser, Twi that can`t be his real name, come on that like calling Queen Chrysalis, Queen Love Eater" she said bored.

Celestia voice echoed across all of them "Miss Dash, the Adviser was very much real, and in every aspect of the word a genius, all those files are his inventions, and the only reason was he called himself the Adviser was..." Celestia sentcene was finished by Pterosaur

"His name was too complex for mere ponies to utter" he said, that court all the elements of guard.

"Wha in tarnation?! How could his name be to complex to understand?!" she asked furious at the hippodactyl.

"He said the same thing to me, but that not way Twilight called this meeting" he said calmly looking over at the Princess of Friendship.

"As I was saying, every file in that cabinet is real and in or around Equestria, the only problem is one of through files is missing. And Lizard Wing doesn`t have a clue to what is inside the file" said Twilight.

Lizard Wing resived odd stares from the rest of the group "Twilight I mean this by no affenct to you or Lizard but... why would he know what was in the file?" asked the only unicorn in the room.

Pterosaur turned to Celestia for a moment, she raised one eyebrow as if to say 'go on explain' "Hmph... The reason why I know is I was in that war, I have been frozen for the past 3 thousand years. I have seen what through 'experiments' can do! Pinkie that file your holding could you read it to us?" he asked

Pinkie and the other shrugged as she begin to read it made all of them become white with fear.

"Experiment name: Uber Soldier 123 'Draco'. Experiment unique perimeters: Extra durable scaled suit, pyro kintic abilities, ability to survive extreme heat and pressure. Experiment origin: Earth pony?" Pinkie had to stop to think about that sentence for a moment. Both Applejack and Pinkie looked at each other

"What in the hay? He don`t look like no earth pony!" she stated looking at a picture of the dragon suited uber soldier.

"That is because of the nature of the experiment, it took an Earth pony and changed them, it turned them into monsters, designed to kill anything, this one was designed to be the dragon slayer, the only one able to stop any experiment was Pterosaur here" said the Celestia monarch.

Applejack still had problems grasping the concept of the whole experiment, Pterosaur noticed
"Imagine an earth pony, then imagine that earth pony have is brain alter to have no free will and no conscience, then imagine that pony, being broken and burnt alive then remoulded into a monster with a suit that doesn`t come off, then you have what an experiment can do to a pony"

All the other in the room looked like they were going to throw up, Fluttershy squeaked in fear curled up into a ball.

"And just how do you know what it was like?!" asked Rainbow. The answer was brutal and honest, and it didn`t come from Lizard mouth but the princesses.

"He was one of the experiments" she said as a file in a yellow aura glowed and was placed in Rainbow`s hooves. His file?

"You were a pony?" asked Rarity, in shock or was it horror, Pterosaur had a hard time distingwashing from the to, all of the ponies in the room seem in a equal stat of confusion.

Twilight was confused brain washing, he acted like a normal pony, Celestia started to speak again "Please do not fear Pterosaur, I have made sure his conscience will never live his side again" she said reassuringly.

All the ponies looked at the 'pony' in front of them, he looked back "I was the only experiment affected by Celestia, so that way the file must be found" he stated firmly.

All of them nodded, a loaded weapon with a self-pulling trigger, wasn`t what Equestria wanted.


In the dark of a underground compound a loud hissing was heard, followed by a scream of pain, green ooze splattered on the floors and wall of the small corridor, a pair of glowing yellow eyes it up the corridor, a grin of green stain teeth glowed in the light.

A mad cackle echoed down the hall ways, and a raspy voice followed.
"Hehehehehe... Ooh lime flavored"


Celestia
?
Pterosaur
Twilight
Rarity
Applejack
Pinkie Pie
Rainbow Dash

Author's Note:

Urgh this is going to have a villain overload! But I still need more ideas for the experiments I still have 372 experiments to design, I could use all the help I could get.