• Published 12th Jun 2014
  • 387 Views, 4 Comments

Wars scars run deep - Dynomation



Equestria worst wars was before the princesses and Discord`s rule over the country. A time of pain and suffering, an evil dictator makes a warrior, a super solider.

  • ...
19
 4
 387

One of are files is missing!

The sky was clear not a cloud in the sky so when a shadow shot over Ponyville, it made all of them try to track the caster. Only a faint vapour trail was left with a combination of green and red.

Pterosaur jetpack switched off and his cybernetic wings started slowing him down, he could still break the sound barrier with only his wings the jetpack was for going faster than that. His crimson eyes darting over the small town trying to find Twilight or one of her friends.

Soring lower to the ground his massive wings cast a larger shadow, pointed beck facing down. Then a raspy voice echoed net to him.

"Hey Lizard Wing, what you looking for?" turning his head he found Rainbow hovering next to him, he absolutely dwarfed her in mass and wing span."Looking for Twilight, have you seen her?" he asked the rainbow maned athlete.

"Yeah she`s looking for Spike, noponies seen him all day, she got kinder worried" said Rainbow, all off them where worried for the little drake but Lizard Wing also had a worried expression on his face, then it changed to confusion.

"Is Spike a purple dragon?" he asked eyes fixing on something in the distance "Yeah. Why? you see him?" asked Rainbow, Lizard nodded and pointed with a talon.

Sure enough she sore Spike, running for his life from on of the most deadly forces in the world, the CMC.

Spike wasn`t sure how he got into this mess, he was walking in the woods looking for Twilight, next thing he knows he`s running a gauntlet with the CMC hot on his heels. 'This is stupid, I`m a dragon feared by all running away from 3 fillies' he though turning his head he looked all of them dead in the eye 'Who may be 3 of the 4 horse of the apocalypse' he said running even faster.

Lizard swooped down grabbing the small dragon in his talons, Spike struggled against the grip for a moment "Let me go!" he ordered, looking down he found he was a good 50 or so feet above the ground. He clang to the neck of his rescuer for his life.
"Hey loosen the grip will ya, it kinder hard to breath" said a male voice, looking up Spike found a dragon like creature with a crimson crest and matching eyes, with a beck looking down on him. "You Ok, ponies can be scary can`t they?" he joked Spike clambered onto his back.

"Dude those 'ponies' are the horses of the apocalypse come to life!" he said waving his arms about, Lizard slowly descended back towards the group of fillies, now having Rainbow speak to them.

"What were you thinking, that so uncool, I through all of you were better than that!" she stated, scolding all of them. All of them looked down at there hooves, Lizard landed with Spike still firmly placed on his back. Using the 3 talons on his wings he put Spike on the ground "No free loaders" he joked.

"So what did they do that was so bad?" he asked Spike, Spike shuddered "The most complex obstacle course I`ve ever seen" he whispered gulping as he through back to the death trap he barely survived.

"Hey that obstacle course wasn`t difficult, just you didn`t know where all the traps where" stated the small orange pegasus filly, a messy purple mane adoring her head, and tail. She didn`t have a cutie mark nor the other two.

Lizard smiled slightly at her, it was like staring at a mini Rainbow, only less colourful. "Well if I see how bad the obstacle course is, then I can deicide who to tell" said Rainbow all 3 off them seem to lighten up slightly, Spike grumbled if Rainbow liked the course, which she would, she`d not tell anyone and make him pinkie promise about not telling anyone about it.

As the 3 fillies and mare took the lead Spike and Lizard Wing took the rear, "I`m Lizard Wing nice to meet you Spike, it`s nice to know I`m not the only reptile here" he said extending a wing for a claw shack. Spike put his small claws in his talons "Well it`s nice to meet you to Lizard Wing"

As they walked along Lizard leant down to Spike level as the walked along "So who are those fillies anyway, and how does Rainbow know them?" Spike looked at him "How`d you know Rainbow anyways?"
"Twilight introduced me to her" he replied
"She back" he breathed a heavy sigh off relief, quickly followed by a paniced look "I wrote a letter say Twilight when missing, she said she`d come to try and find her!" he yelled Lizard cringed, poking a finger into his ear hole.

Rainbow stopped "The princess is coming?" Spike nodded furiously at that, Rainbow looked at Ponyville, then at the crusaders, then back to Ponyville.
"I`ll take Spike back, you can do whatever you want" said Lizard, Spike hopped on his back, "Hang on!" he shouted as he back began to glow red, before anypony could question he took off leaving a trail of fire in the sky.

All the ponies on left behind stared slack jawed at what happened. Rainbow snapped out off it "Oh yeah, I think that calls for a race!" she stated, Scootaloo smiled and jumped for joy, "Oh this is going to be awesome!"


Princess Celestia, stood in Ponyville town centre with her e-student Twilight Sparkle. Both of them were talking about something important. The old unicorn military base she`d found with Pterosaur.
"We`ll Twilight it seem you had a very productive night, I will take the files back to Canterlot, if you find Pterosaur tell him to meet me at your castle, whilst I read through them" said Celestia wings flaring ready for take off, only to have a shadow cast over them.

Pterosaur slide to a stop, wings still open as he shock the dirt off his talons, Spike hopped off his back and ran to Twilight and hugged her leg. "Never do that again!" Twilight pulled him into the hug "Missed you to" she said.

As Twilight and Spike hugged, Pterosaur nodded to the princess of the sun, sure enough she nodded back 'It has been a long time hasn`t it Pterosaur' she spoke telepathically to him, he rolled his eyes 'Yeah it has, last time I sore you were only the size of a filly' he smiled slightly at the through.

Celestia rolled her eyes "It good to see you again Pterosaur" she said, Pterosaur smiled and nodded then Spike voice piped up "I through your name was Lizard Wing?" Pterosaur smiled didn`t falter "Pterosaur my nickname, Lizard Wing was to boring for Celestia when we first met"

"First met?" asked Twilight "When I first met Pterosaur I was only a few years older than Spike, and I have to admit a adrenaline junky, so when someone that looked like Pterosaur had a name like Lizard Wing it didn`t suit him so I gave him a nickname for my sake" said Celestia continuing Pterosaur white lie slightly.

Then Pterosaur remembered something about the files "Twilight, I forgot to tell you something, there was a secret compartment in the cabinet that I didn`t know about, it was open hen I found it, I think a file is missing" he said Twilight looked at him, her pupils shrank slightly "And I have no idea what it could be!"

Twilight teleported all of them without warning to her castle without warning, leaving Pterosaur and Spike disorientated Twilight turned to the little dragon "Spike get the girls and tell them to me us her tomorrow, Ok?" Spike shot her a thumbs up before running off to find everypony.

Author's Note:

Yeah character convergence next chapter! But who has the file? my secret try and guess in the comment below.