• Published 26th Jul 2014
  • 2,127 Views, 19 Comments

Total Drama: Equestria! - GameShowBrony



[I have been given permission from JusSonic to use the same title] 22 ponies, 1 big land 1,000,000 bits.

  • ...
3
 19
 2,127

Dock of Shame #1

NOTE: A Dock of Shame chapter means that we go over the eliminated player's best and worst moments. The farther they go, the more moments they deserve. If you see this.

------------------------------

That means a new moment. The chapter will begin with a quote that the player has said earlier in the competion. It will be totally random. If you still don't know what I am doing, here is an example.

I hope you understand! Let me know in the comments if I should keep this up or just do normal chapters! Happy reading!

An animation shows Rarity riding in the Boat of Losers away from the island.

Random Quote Rarity said: "Who NEEDS a million bits when you LOOK like a million bits?!"

START MUSIC

"This.... Is where I am staying...." *BLARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG*

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"
"Rarity! Calm down! It's just log cabins!"
"Ahem, Twilight, darling, I can't sleep in this. It's too... Messy...."

----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hmp, whatever. Oh, and Zecora, if you want to stay, please, cut the rhyming..."
"...."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ummm... Chris, darling, I can not jump into that water.... My mane will get wet...."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"What, who needs a million bits when you LOOK like a million bits!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next scene shows Zecora walking over to Rarity on crutches and punching her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hmph. I am very dissapointed in all of you!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

STOP MUSIC

Alright, two remain. Thunderlane and Rarity. The last cupcake goes toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo." Thunderlane was sweating, Rarity looked like she was about to throw up. "Thunderlane."

"YES!!!"

"WHAT! YOU VOTED THE BEST LOOKING MARE OFF?!"

"What can I say," said Thunderlane as he ate his cupcake, "You said you looked like a million bits, so why do you NEED a million bits!" Chef for some reason played the rim-shot.

"Well Rarity, its time for you to take the dock of shame, and ride off in the boat of losers."

"Alright, fine, but I will be back!"

"No you won't, you can't come back, EVER!" And with that, Rarity walked the dock of shame, trying not to cry, but when she climbed into the boat of losers, she started balling her eyes out, and with that, rode off into the darkness.

A picture comes up with all the contestants standing on a platform, and Rarity slowly fades from it.

Author's Note:

There you have it! Rarity, GONE! Who do you think is going home next? Remember, I draw from a hat for elimination order, so it is 100% fair! (And don't worry, the elimination order makes at least 96% sense) So, should I keep up with these dock of shame chapters, or forget about them? Comment below!