• Published 14th Apr 2012
  • 1,041 Views, 25 Comments

The Autumn Tower - Scripture



Loosewing, a pony with no memory, finds herself in a chaotic tower. Can she reach the top in time?

  • ...
0
 25
 1,041

Second Floor- Exploration!

PLEASE READ: This is a THOUGHT based story. Everything in it is centered around THOUGHT or IMPLIED SPEECH. It will make you use a bit of imagination at times but that's where the fun is, eh? Now with colors to differentiate the characters! (WIP)


Chapter Six: Second Floor- Exploration!

Ok... I'm pretty sure that we already went trough this area before... Just where the heck is this guy taking me?!

He said he knew the way out of here too... I wonder if he already climbed the tower before?

But wait... If thats true... Why was he on the first floor? That makes no sense!

--------------

...

Dang, she is a smart one...

Well, maybe not TOO smart, but she isn't like the rest of them dumbasses comIng in here and dying on the first floor!

Still, the minimal talking treatment seems to work pretty well with her, hehe...

...

HAHAHA IT'S FUNNY WATCHING HER GET FLUSTERED!

---------------

That jerk is STILL giving me the silent treatment! How rude!

Well, whatever...

I'm just following him for now since he knows this place better than me...

...

JERK!

---------------

HEY I AM NOT A JERK!

---------------

Well whatever! It's not exactly nice to keep a lady in suspense, especially with an achy wing and sore back!

And memory loss! Don't forget that!

I mean, c'mon! I already have a lot on my plate here and just traveling through these maze of caverns isn't exactly helping me very much! We don't have any food and I haven't had a single drop of water all day! I MIGHT DIE OF THIRST HERE! Really, do we even have a plan to get through here?! Eventually we will run out of food and I KNOW you will want to eat me again! I swear though, if you even touch me the wrong way, you'll be feeling the same pain like that T-Rex on the last floor!

Got it?

---------------

Blah blah blah, jeez! This broad doesn't stop yapping sometimes! Is she like, part bird or something? I wonder if its a pegasus thing... They both have wings and feathers, right? Maybe there is some heritage in there somewhere or something...

Oh?

Hm?

Yeah, yeah, pain, gotcha, mhm...

----------------

Good! Now that that's settled, maybe I can coax him into a short break! My hooves and back are KILLING me after that stupid chase earlier and I-

----------------

NO! DON'T TOUCH THE CRYSTALS!

----------------

WAAAAAAAAAGH! WHY NOT?!

----------------

THEY'RE DANGEROUS! DIDN'T I MENTION THAT?!

----------------

NO, NO YOU DIDN'T! YOU HAVEN'T TOLD ME ANYTHING YET!

----------------

Oh.

Well, don't touch the crystals... They are dangerous.

---------------

...

I honestly can't believe this guy...

---------------

So, yes, with that, we are nearly at the end of this floor and- OW!

Dang, these crystals are SHARP!

Anyways, it should be-

...The rumbling...

---------------

Such a hypocrite...

And now, ominous rumbling all around, oh joy oh me!

...

...

... that wall just moved...

---------------

NOT AGAIN!

RUN! NOW! GOLEMS!

---------------

What the HELL is a go-

WHAAA!

ROCKY CRYSTAL MONSTER! THAT'S A GOLEM! GOTCHA!

---------------

Why is it always me, why is it always me, why is it always me, why is it always me- AHA!

LEFT TURN!

---------------

LEFT TURN? Left turn left turn left turn GAH! More golem-thingy monsters!

Ugh...

...

...

Why did they have to be shaped like ponies?! They are catching up to us pretty quickly!

---------------

Dangit, there are more than I remembered... they must have multiplied lately! Ugh I swear... its gonna be one of those weeks...

OH SHI-

---------------

Whoa... he is a huge one...

How the HELL does he even fit in here?!

Well, whatever, need to get by him and his glowy eyes somehow and-

Hehe… DESERVES YOU RIGHT!

----------------

Hey! Being hit by a boulder from that huge golem is NOT right, thank you very much!

Urghhhhh… that impact definitely left a broken rib or two…

Wonderful… No food, and this is going to take forev-

WATCH OUT, LOOSE!

----------------

WHOA THAT WAS CLOSE!

Stupid charging golems, trying to tackle me…

Well thank goodness I still had one good wing! Barely fluttered by them!

But…

They still crash into a wall and get up, like nothings happened! How the hell do we beat something like these?!

----------------

You don’t, Loosey!

They simply are rock, stone, and crystal made into living by pure magic!

Literally, we are battling juggernauts without the help of a unicorn!

GAH!

----------------

...You don’t dodge very well, do you Hunger?

----------------

Oh come off- HACK!- it!

----------------

Hehe… BUT we need to get past these things! We can’t keep dodging and running all day!

Well, neither of us are unicorns, but we are starting to run out of passageways…

That big one has been chasing us for a bit now, but is a lot slower thank goodness! Maybe what we could do is-

CRAP!

---------------

A dagger?! When the hell did she get a dag-

WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING?!

----------------

Dagger, dagger, gotta get that dagger without being squished…

AHA! GOT IT!

Oh dang it all, this looks like the end again…

----------------

Are you fricken for real?! Ugh…

RAWRGH!!!

I can’t believe I got her!

Ok, just run, don’t worry about anything, just run…

----------------


…How much luck can one mare get?!

Looks like our roles are reversed this time, but I don’t know how much longer he can hold me up with his injuries…

Wait, is that-

----------------

THE DOOR! YES!

----------------

MOVE IT YOU LAZY TURD! WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE NOW!

There are TONS of those things right behind us, and the big guy is NOT looking too happy with us getting away!

----------------

HEY! I’M DRIVIN NOW SO QUIT YOUR-

URGH!

----------------

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

UMPH!

Ugh…

Why can they throw boulders at us…?

SO UNFAIR!

Ah jeez...

Either I am the STUPIDEST pony out in the world, or I am just that reckless…


----------------

Andddddd great. Broken leg now. Wonderful.

They are closing in on us, mostly me though… They obviously remember me the first time… And they aren’t enjoying me try to go a second time either…

Well, this has been a long haul… a very VERY long haul, but still…

Radiance… Forgive me…

Uh…

Oh, what the hell?!

NOTHING?! Even after my lame last words?! THIS IS A RIP-OFF! If you’re gonna kill me, do it RIGHT and do it qui-

… What the hell…?

----------------

How the hell…

How…

WELL! Whatever, its making them pause anyways!

I didn’t think that defending him with my dagger would do anything! Huh! Who would have thought?

They are just looking at me, all stupid like…

Hehehe…

YEAH! YOU STUPID BOULDER GOLEM THINGS! FEAR MY DAGGER OF DOOM! WOOOOHOOOO!

HAHA YES, THAT’S RIGHT, BACK AWAY NOW- oops!

...

...

... Dropped it, hehehe…

Uhm...

RUN!

----------------

Oh my Celestia…

PICK IT UP AND HEAD FOR THE DOOR!

Jeez I hope I can make it myself. Only a few yards to go! The doors opening, like always, and I can- OW!

YEAUGHHHHH!

----------------

Sorry! Had to kick you in the fanny to get you going! WAY too slow for me to get in!

Time for me to make my dive!

YA-HOOOOOOOO!

UGH! OW! OW! OW!

Urghhhh…

Well, don’t hear any more golems, so we made it I suppose!

Hunger, your butt ok?

----------------

My butt…?

Oh, oh YES! My butt is PERFECTLY fine! It has a nice hoof shaped impression on it now, but yes, it is perfectly fine!

So is my ribs!

And my legs!

My back feels terrific also!

But yes, thanks for caring about my big, rotund, HURTING LIKE HELL, A-

----------------

… Well, I’m glad he is all right then!















A/N-

Yeahhhh so Anoobus93 (my editor :D) wanted me to continue this story and i said, "Eh, what the hay!"

I love the characters in this story anyways, so i didn't want to randomly just drop them! So i decided that i will add this to my rotation of updating for chapters! Next, will be I Hate Ponies! :D

So anyways, please enjoy like always~ :)