• Published 6th Jun 2014
  • 1,049 Views, 11 Comments

Why Universe-Traveling is a Very Bad Idea - Liondancer17



When a bunch of DC supervillains end up in ponyville, it only starts to go downhill from there

  • ...
3
 11
 1,049

Why. Just Why.


Okay, he was pissed off. Beyond pissed off. He was downright furious at whatever gave him a headache this bad. It was liked taking a boot to the head from every member of the speedsters at once. Yeah. It really, really hurt.

Groaning out loud in pain, he managed to sit up, gritting his teeth and squeezing his eyes shut. He could still feel his visor on his face, which was a good sign. He could feel the hood of his favorite parka over his head, (goddam he missed wearing it all the time) and the supervillain let out a loud sneeze, lurching forward and holding back a scream of pain when the sudden motion sent his head spinning.

“Ow...goddammit, what the hell happened? I’m so retiring if this is what I get...”

“Shut the bloody hell up, bleedin’ bastards! I’m tryin’ ta sleep!”

“Digger, shut up. Nobody wants to hear it. Shit it’s cold in here!”

There was a whimper, and someone rolled around in blankets. “Nope, I’m just dreaming. Just dreaming. I did not hear Mick snapping at Digger. Nope. Nope. I’m at home and I’m fine.”

“Piper? Is that you?” Mark asked. None of them had opened their eyes yet, but at least talking stopped hurting. And besides, getting their bearings without wasting much energy was better than being ignorant.

“I said that this is a dream.”

“....hey, Piper? Where’re you? Can’t find you...” A really familiar, Italian-accented voice asked.

“James!” Piper yelled, causing Len to cringe in pain. Immediately, someone scrambled wildly in the direction of the Italian’s voice.

“Shut up, all of you! I will not hesitate to put you all to sleep!” Roy snapped from somewhere across the room. Okay. Shit. Those two were dead. No way. No way.

“Roy?” Sam asked, and this was too much. No way that this was happening. Len slowly, carefully, pried open his eyes, keeping his hands over his face, and then slowly moving them away, so he could see...

Okay.

Those weren’t hands.

Leonard Snart was staring at a pair of hooves. Blue hooves. He blinked slowly, but they weren’t going away. Then he looked away from the freaking hooves, and took in the rest of the room.

Digger was laying at the farthest side of the room, a dark blue figure with a white freaking tail, but he was in his uniform, which was a dead giveaway. In the bed next to him was Sam-who was dark orange with a grey-brown tail, also in his uniform. Mick was in the bed next to him, the only part of him under his jumpsuit visible being his...muzzle, which was dark red. On Len’s other side was Mark, who was orange-yellow with his black mane falling in his face. On the far side of the room was Piper, who was light green with an auburn mane, and reaching out blindly to Trickster, who was canary-yellow with a pale, blonde mane, and looked extremely disoriented. Next to them was Roy, who was jet-black with a rainbow mane, and a dark orange, female horse with long, blonde hair...

“LISA!” Len yelled, immediately catching the attention of the other Rogues.

“Len, what’s going on? Where are we?” Roy asked, turning his head in the general direction of the leader. Len shot up, out of bed, immediately collapsing onto the white tile and struggling to stand.

“Everyone, open your eyes. We’re trapped somewhere in another dimension. Do all of you have your weapons? Piper, do you hear anyone guarding us.”

There were a few moments of confused silence as the Rogues opened their eyes, all but Boomerang, who was yelling at the top of his lungs, before Sam grabbed him and stuck his hoof in Digger’s mouth, silencing the raging Australian.

“No offense, Len...well, actually, every offense, but I’m not exactly inclined to listen to you.” Piper said coldly, standing in front of the bed of the Trickster, who was staring in complete confusion at everything.

Captain Cold’s face hardened. “I understand. But if we’re going to make it home, we’re going to have to work together, as Rogues. When we get back, no one ever has to look at each other ever again.”

“Umm, guys? Yeah, we’re horses.”

“I understand that, James.”

“No one is going to question that? ‘Cuz usually it’s not me that is completely weirded out by something.”

Mick rubbed a hoof over his face. “I really hope this isn’t some kind of acid-induced dream. Evan better hope this isn’t his stuff that’s doing this. Or I am burning him alive.”

Piper snarled, and Trickster flopped onto the redhead’s back, nuzzling into his neck.

“Piper Puppy, carry me.”

“Bloody hell, just kiss and get it over with.” Digger grumbled. Len snorted, already this plan was just being destroyed.

“Len, you’re a unicorn.”

“What?”

“There is a horn on your forehead. You’re a unicorn.”

“Mark, shut up.”

“No. I’m serious. You’re a unicorn. So is Roy.”

“......” Piper snickered, but James didn’t bother hiding it. He just fell over laughing.

“I will kill all of you.”

From across the room, Lisa pulled the pillow over her head and groaned. “Len, go back to sleep.”

---------------------

The amount of time it took everyone to get organized was absolutely ridiculous.

First of all, after further inspection, they found that Trickster, Lisa, and Mark were all Pegasi, and that Roy and Len were both unicorns. They all kept arguing and mocking each other for over an hour, and it was only when Lisa threatened to strangle all of them that they finally stopped.

So, they went with the first and only plan they really had.

Mick got a hold of several oxygen tanks, and everything went downhill for ponyville.

The Rogues burst out of the hospital together, and damn it felt good to do that again, with Trickster laughing maniacally and dropping pudding bombs on random citizens, Len containing the fire with his cold gun (it was freaking ridiculous using his mouth to fire) and Mark randomly calling down lightning with his weather wand to keep all of the citizens away.

And that was when a purple horse, with wings and a horn, came zooming out of nowhere, followed by five other horses.

When Trickster dropped a pudding bomb on the purple horse, it was all over.
There was an enormous burst of rainbow shit, and everything went black.

Author's Note:

I am so excited, you have no idea.
Review?