• Published 5th Jun 2014
  • 611 Views, 11 Comments

The Apples go to High School - WeepingAngel2020



High School can be troubling for all of us, especially if your the new kid

  • ...
2
 11
 611

First Day

Author's Note:

This will be told from Big Macs POV, even though its not first person. and sorry for a few spelling errors, I'm trying to make them sound country

The alarm seemed to never end as it buzzed louder and louder. A owner of the alarm sleepily reached out there hand and tried to turn it off, missing the first few times until they finally pushed the snooze button. The owner of the bed sat up and walked out of there room and too the bathroom. They did there business, brushed there teeth and tried to wipe the sleep from there eyes. Big mac looked himself over in there mirror, he sighed again and left to his room. There he added deodorant and changed into some jeans, a white shirt and a red coat with brown on the top and green apples on the collars. He brushed his hair a little, just making sure it didn't look like he just got out of bed, which was partly true. After he had finished, he went to go wake up his sister Applejack. As he approached her door he could here her alarm going off. He entered the room to see that his sister had a pillow over her head and a hand trying to find the clock to turn it off. Big Mac let out another sigh before he when over to her alarm clock and shut it off for her. She mumbled something before pulling the blanket back over her. Big Mac sighed and left the room. After a while he came back with bottle of ice cold water. He undid the cap and poured a little onto his sister. After he did she immediately shot up and glared at her older brother. Mac only nodded before he left the room so his sister could get dressed. He went down the stairs of there ho,e and headed to the kitchen. His littlest sister Applebloom was still asleep, as well as his Grandmother, Granny Smith. He started to work on his breakfast when he hear footsteps coming down the stairs, he turned to see Applejack who only glared at him again before she sat down.

"That wasn't necessary," Applejack said, deciding to break the silence.

Big mac only seemed to laugh a little at this as he started the pancakes. Applejack let out another sigh as she looked back up to her Brother.

"You lookin forward to school today Mac?" Applejack asked, waiting for an answer.

Big Mac poured the pancake mix in before he looked over to his sister and nodded,

"Eeyup," Big mac Answered.

After they had had there fill of breakfast they walked out of the house, gabbing there bags on the way out. They climbed into a Red Ford 250 with a 440 diesel horsepower engine. As Mac turned the key he seemed to smile as it started. He had worked hard and saved every last bit of his money to by this truck, and after he did, her was happier then kid on Christmas. He started to drive along the road heading to there new school. As he drove he saw a few of the students walking to the school, and stopped as a few of them crossed the street. After they had finished he continued on there drive, as they approached the school, they both whistled at the size of it. Mac pulled into a space that was a little a ways from the front but not to far away. They locked the door and began to walk, the bell hadn't rung yet, from all the students that seemed to be sitting around talking. They had arrived there early so they could pick up there schedules and then from there they would be on there way. As they entered the School they could see many students by there lockers talking with there friends. They made there way to the Principles office and entered. After what seemed like forever and the usual talk about school rules they left. with schedules in hand and there lockers assigned. They decided it would be best to wait in the cafeteria until the bell had rung.

After they had entered the cafeteria, they took seats away from each other. They were not far from each other, but still had there distance. Bic Mac looked over st his sister to see a very energetic student talking to her. He watched closely as she took her Stetson and tried it on, before giving it back to Applejack and being dragged away from her table by the pink haired girl. Big Mac chuckled at this and slightly mumbled to himself "That was quick." Mac sighed again to see that he sat at this table alone. He had grown accustomed to this and looked down as the bell rang, signaling the start of First Period. The first few classes seemed to fly by, since it was the first day of school. The next bell he heard signaled Lunch and he walked off to the lunchroom. He walked over to the lunch line, and after he saw the food, Mac sat down at a vacant table, making a mental note to bring a lunch next time. He scanned the lunchroom and saw Applejack, sitting at a table with five other girls, there was the energetic one from before, one had a rainbow hair color, another seemed to talk less than the others,another one was reading a book while she talked to Applejack, and the last one seemed to be checking her makeup and trying to offer Aj some. Big Mac looked at his one vacant booth, however it wasn't vacant, there were two people sitting in front of him.

Both had a brown hair color, but they both seemed very different. one of them was simply setting out his lunch while the other looked at Big mac. They remained silent until one of them decided to break the silence.

"Hey there, my names Caramel and this is my good friend Whooves," Caramel explained as he offered a hand. Big Mac took Caramels hand and shook it.

"Names Big Mac, but you can call me Mac," Mac replied to Caramel who took his hand away shaking it

"Nice to meet you Mac, but next time you don't need to shake so hard," Bic Mac chuckled at this and nodded, before looking at Whooves. Whooves had on a long brown coat and a bow tie and looked up at him, offering a hoof.

"Pleasure to meet you," Whooves stated as Mac shook his hand, making sure not to grip it to tight. After there introductions they talked a little and told each other about themselves, until Caramel seemed to look over at the table with the Six girls.

"Now i tell you, that new girl with the hat over there is pretty fine," Caramel said as he made her figure in the air with his hands, and looked over to Mac "i wouldn't mind tapping that, what about you guys," Caramel asked? Whooves just shook his head and Bic Mac glared at Caramel before speaking,

"Nnnope," Mac replied while Caramel looked at him.

"And why the not," Caramel asked as he looked at Mac. Mac looked at Caramel a little bit before replying to him.

"Cause that's mah sister" Mac replied as Whooves burst out laughing, and Caramel tried to find out what would be best to say next, knowing that he might do something from how he described his sister, however Bic Mac started to laugh as well and soon was followed by Caramel. They all shared in this laugh before finally stopping. The end of lunch bell was about to ring, before it did, the three of them exchanged contact information before the bell rang and they went there separate ways. They day seemed to end quicker now for Mac, he had made friends on his first day, ones he would actually be able to hang out with. As the end of school bell rang, Bic Mac made his way to his truck. To his surprise, Applejack as leaning up against the passenger side door and was talking to her friends. Mac stopped and dug out his keys, he grinned as he pushed the red alarm button on the keys. Applejack, along with her friends seemed to jump at this, causing him to laugh as he turned it off and made his way to the truck. AJ glared at him as he entered the truck, AJ apologized to her friends as she entered the truck and glare at her brother as they drove off. After a while Mac finally thought to break the silence.

"How was you first day?" Mac asked as he glanced over at AJ. She smiled at this and quickly replied

"Well it was good, cept i think one of mah teachers has it out for meh, but i did make some new friends, five to be honest." Applejack said with a smile on her face "What about you." Aj asked her brother. Bic Mac thought about what to say and then smiled.

"Well mah classes were good, and ah even made a few friends," Mac replied to his sister. She smiled at the thought of Mac finally having friends as the Truck drove over a hill, Sweet Apple Acres now in sight.