• Published 4th Jun 2014
  • 2,257 Views, 120 Comments

Eternal Night - Lucaro



In an alternate dimension where Nightmare Moon's coup succeeded, three ponies must find their destiny

  • ...
12
 120
 2,257

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 18.5: Unraveled (Clop Option)

Author's Note:

This is the version of Chapter 18 that has a rather large clop scene in it.

Contains: M/F, bondage, oral, and excessive semen


This is my first time writing clop, so please be encouraged to give feedback and advice. Thanks!

Arcturus’ heart was racing. The smell of rot breached his nostrils. He stood in the hallway, staring at the door at the end of the corridor. Perspiration dripped from his muzzle, trickling down his neck.

Something was in the room again, and it smelled as if something had died in there.

“Please….” A mare’s familiar voice pleaded from behind the door. “Somepony help me!”

There was the sound of chains rattling and a whimper of pain.

Arcturus took a hesitant step forward, and his already crippling migraine intensified. He took another step forward, and gasped in pain. Each step amplified the pain tenfold. There was something in that room that his subconscious didn’t want him to see.

This had been going on for weeks. Arcturus hallucinated about the door. He always drew close in curiosity. A little bit closer every time, but sense found him and he fled every time. It was as if one part of him was luring him into some kind of trap, and another part was desperately trying to protect him by keeping him away.

Morning Glory had gone shopping, and she wouldn’t be coming to rescue him any time soon.

There was another pity-evoking cry for help. “It hurts so much….”

Arcturus remembered the flayed hoof. The hypnotic voice that had drawn him in every time. His mind was screaming to get away, but he was transfixed.

Arcturus had been having dreams of ponies being dragged into the room, being tortured, and strung up on the wall. They were just nightmares, but his dreams were becoming reality.

Orange and red hairs lay in clumps leading up to the door. As if somepony had taken the mare’s mane and had wrenched it back, dragging her into the room as she screamed and kicked. The torn carpet and hoof-marks on the wall was more evidence to that.

Something was in that room. Something that wanted him to share that mare’s fate.

Arcturus blacked out for what felt like a few seconds, and there was a scream. He opened his eyes again, and he was slightly closer to the door. He blacked out again, and he was a little closer. The door was open, and he could see the silhouette of a pony standing in the dark.

Arcturus blacked out again, and he was even closer. He saw that the silhouette had a linear extension to his hoof. He was holding something. Arcturus blacked out. When he opened his eyes, he was close enough to see the bloody edge of the meat cleaver and the hysterical grin of the pony holding it.

Arcturus screamed, and thrashed his hooves trying to stop himself. But every blackout drew him closer. It was pulling him in.

“Leave me alone!” he screamed. But it was futile. He couldn't resist the hidden force drawing him in.

“My name is Necron!” the pony in the dark bellowed in a guttural voice. “And you’re time is coming soon!” he said, pointing at Arcturus with the meat cleaver.

“Noooo!” Arcturus screamed. “Don’t kill me!”

Necron laughed, a hideous sound that was only heard alongside the screaming of suffering ponies.

I don’t want to die! I can’t leave Morning alone….Arcturus felt a fire ignite within him. He wasn’t going to go down without a fight.

Arcturus spread out his wings, and launched himself towards the door. Necron’s face became one of surprise. Arcturus hurtled through the air, imagining himself striking Necron hard across the face.

He flew full speed into the doorway, the sudden cold and reek of rot invading his nose, and he collided with Necron.

There was a burst of pain.

The door slammed shut behind him, plunging them both in darkness.

The apartment fell silent. Not a pin drop was to be heard. Arcturus’ cello lay on the ground, his sheet music scattered all over the floor.

Nothing moved.

Sirius awoke with a start. The newspaper he had been reading crumpled to the ground. The headline on the front page read, “Mass Murderer Strikes Again: Five Ponies with Gang Affiliations Slain.” Sweat was beading on his forehead, and he realized that he had almost fallen from his chair. The hospital waiting room was eerily quiet as he waited alone.

A doctor stormed down the hallway towards him, his stethoscope bouncing against his barrel. The frightened pegasus stared up at the angry stallion. “This is the sixth time you’ve come here this month!” the doctor exclaimed, waving his clipboard around. “You show up here with severe injuries, we patch you up with magic, but before we discharge you, you always demand to see a psychiatrist.”

Sirius blinked. This was the first time he had ever come here. “Doctor, you must be mistaken. This is the first time I’ve ever….”

“That’s what you said last time.” The doctor said annoyed. “We patched you up anyway because you were a Night Terror. But we are absolutely forbidden to provide you with psychiatric help.”

Sirius was dazed, and was struck by the sensation that an immense period of time had passed since he had last passed out. “Why am I not allowed psychiatric help?” he demanded.

The doctor sighed. “I’ve already explained this to you, Chaucer. But I’ll do it one more time.”

Who the hell is Chaucer? Sirius thought to himself.

“That is the protocol for treating Night Terrors. No mental help. No counseling. No psychological diagnosis for you. You’re on your own.” The doctor shrugged, sighing. “A lot of Night Terrors have come here, begging for help. But we have to turn them down.” The doctor pointed at Sirius with his hoof. “But you, Chaucer. Your instructor, Ember, told us personally to inform her of every time you show up here. She was very strict in her instructions. And of course, she emphasized that we deny you any treatment.”

Sirius felt a rush of rage, and the doctor’s irritation turned into fear. “I want to see your manger, your superior, or whoever you answer to.”

The stallion shook his head. “Doctor Pharus didn’t show up at work today. Besides, even if he did show up, he wouldn’t want to see you.”

“Doctor Pharus,” Sirius said as much to himself as the doctor. “That name sounds familiar.”

“Well, he’s a world famous psychiatrist and runs this hospital’s psych ward. Everypony knows who he is.”

Sirius sighed, trying a different tactic. “What if I were to talk to Ember? I want to know why she won’t let me get help.”

“You said you would talk to Ember last time,” the doctor said. “That was about three days ago, and she hasn’t contacted me.”

Sirius shook his head, almost begging the doctor. “You have to give me something. Anything.”

The doctor sighed, and grew pensive. “Well, we do have the drug test you requested.” The stallion leafed through his clipboard and handed him a paper. Sirius grabbed it and began reading. The doctor continued speaking as he read. “You were pretty much clean. We found some trace amounts of cocaine, and that was about it.”

Sirius’ world was caving in on him. If it wasn’t the drugs causing his blackouts, what was?

His mind reeled to understand. The doctors hadn’t found anything physically wrong with him. It had to be something psychological. That’s why Ember had denied him psychiatric aid…Ember.

Ember knew what was happening to him. She was the one that had done this to him. Sirius remembered his vow of vengeance on her. He also remembered his homicidal urges, the sick feral joy that came with inflicting pain. Where had all that gone?

The doctor was still standing there, watching Sirius. He looked around shiftily, and pressed a pocket watch into his hoof. “Take this,” he whispered. He then handed him a pen from his clipboard as well. “This will help you keep track of time. Make a log of when you are conscious, and when you wake up again.”

Sirius was stunned by the doctor’s kindness. “Thank you,” he whispered.

The doctor gave him a sad smile. “I had a friend who was a Night Terror. The mare completely lost her mind, as the Night Terror training program is intended to do.” The doctor looked around again, making sure no one was listening. “I don’t know if you’ve seen yourself in the mirror lately, but you look well on your way to insanity as well.”

The doctor flipped around and trotted away. Sirius watched him leave.

He then opened his pocket watch and scribbled the time on his hoof with the pen.

Sirius needed to get a handle on this thing. He had to take control of his life. Things happened when he blacked out. He needed somepony to watch him. To monitor his activities. “Sapphire,” he whispered to himself.

Sirius needed to get home to her. He shared an apartment with her, and she had to know what had been going on in his life.

The pegasus flitted down the hallway, trying to get home as quick as possible. But it was as if his mind sensed that he was trying to get help, and Sirius blacked out.

Something strange happened this time though. He actually began to dream.

A stallion with blue fur, a bluer mane, and bright green eyes appeared beside him. “You’ve done well, Initiate.”

Darkheart. Sirius stared at him, questioning his presence here. “Why are you here?”

Darkheart shrugged nonchalantly. “I don’t know. I was summoned here as well.”

The dreamscape began to shift, and they were transported inside the throne room of a castle. Large ivory balustrades wrapped in translucent violet sheaths lined the stone chamber he stood in. He was standing on a black and purple carpet, leading up to a tremendous looking throne. Above the throne, there was a massive stained glass depiction of Nightmare Moon.

This was no ordinary castle.

An apparition of Nightmare Moon herself appeared in the throne.

Darkheart immediately bowed, and Sirius did the same.

Sirius timidly looked up at her, seeing a wicked grin on her face. She was wearing her traditional armor, her dark purple mane flowing out behind her. “Rise,” she said in a smooth, feminine voice that sunk into his ears like poisoned nectar.

Sirius and Darkheart rose.

Nightmare Moon sat on her throne, seemingly pleased. “I personally have come to congratulate you, Sirius.” She trotted down from her throne and approached him. “We have just confirmed the death of your mother. That mare had eluded my grasp for years, and you finally put an end to her.” Nightmare Moon grinned. “Well done.”

Sirius felt absolutely overwhelmed. “T..thank you, my queen.”

“No,” Nightmare Moon said. “Thank you. Ember was able to pinpoint her location while you were killing her. It made me realize that it’s time to finish something I began a long time ago….” She grinned again, her razor sharp teeth glinting in the light. “The fringe colonies have been burned out. All the Dayborn living there have been killed or scattered like the insects they are.”

The Empress faced Darkheart, regarding him expectantly. “Now, where is this stallion’s instructor? She should be here to witness what is about to happen now.”

Darkheart looked stymied. He rubbed his hoof into the carpet anxiously. “Nopony has seen her for the past three days. She’s vanished.”

“Oh ho,” Nightmare Moon mused. She winked at Sirius, and looked back at Darkheart. “Well then, I guess you being here will suffice.” Nightmare Moon cleared her throat, preparing her royal Canterlot voice. “Step forward, Initiate Sirius.”

Sirius stepped forward.

Nightmare Moon put her hoof on his head. “Today, I promote you from Initiate to Knight in the Night Terror ranks. You will be taking Ember’s place and will henceforth be charged with her duties.”

Darkheart spluttered from behind him. “My Empress, what will become of Ember now?”

Nightmare Moon grinned sadistically. “Why don’t you ask her yourself?”

“What have you done to her!?” Darkheart demanded, tears in his eyes.

She smiled, and waved her hood. Darkheart’s form began to fade away as he was expelled from the dream. “No!” he cried. “She and I were to be married!” he struggled fiercely, but soon he disappeared completely.

Nightmare Moon snickered, as if enjoying an inside joke. “Knight Sirius, I have your first official task.” She drew uncomfortably close to him. He could smell her scent of cold night air, and a faint touch of lilacs. “Complete this task,” she said, circling him, pressing herself against him. He was intoxicated as she brushed her tail against his muzzle. “Complete this task and you will be able to come live by my side in Canterlot palace. I want you to…” she drew close to his face, their muzzles almost touching. She looked into his eyes. “I want you to hunt down your brother and sister.”

Sirius couldn’t talk. He was so entranced by her proximity, he could barely register what she was telling him. “Of course, my queen.”

Nightmare Moon grinned wolfishly again. “Honestly, the only reason I wanted you to find your mother was because of the two foals she gave birth to on that fateful day. I knew if I found her, her children would be close by.”

She pressed herself against him, kissing his cheek softly. “Find them, Sirius. Bring me their heads.”

“Yes,” he said without hesitation. “I live to serve.”

There was a flicker in her demeanor. “You have the loveliest blue eyes,” she whispered, circling him once again, examining him. “You remind me of somepony I used to love. So full of potential, so ready to serve.”

Nightmare Moon purred seductively, and Sirius found himself moaning in response. “Wake up,” she whispered in his ear.

Sirius awoke in his apartment bathroom, the sink running as he stood before it. He blinked a few times, trying to get a sense of time. He raised his hoof, but all the pen markings had been washed off by the warm water.

He looked around, confused. He needed to record the time. Where is my pen and pocket watch?

He searched the bathroom, but found none of his belongings. He shivered in the cold. There was a sudden longing in his heart. He just wanted his life to return to normal. Sirius wanted to go home.

Back to the village where he was raised. Back to the place where life made sense. But it was gone and it was all his fault.

Sirius blinked. Had that Nightmare Moon dream been real? Am I really tasked to hunt Cepheus and Persei?

Sirius blinked, and found himself standing before the mirror, staring at his reflection.

He blinked again, checking if all this was real. All previous thoughts gone, he surveyed himself.

He was wearing this strange outfit. Rugged, brown leather cuffs were on his hooves, right above his fetlocks. He was wearing some kind of leather helmet, complete with padding that came down behind his neck and covered most of his back.

Sirius realized that this was the scanty armor that pit-fighter stallions wore. It showed a lot of skin, showing off the hard creases of his emerging muscle. It was intoxicatingly virile, and exuded a dominating, powerful aura.

Sirius flexed in the mirror, his muscles rippling at the movement. It was then he realized that something had been lashed around his stallionhood.

He looked down between his legs, and saw that some kind of black, elastic band had been wrapped around it, nestled right underneath the swelling head of his dark gray penis.

“Oh, Sirius….” A mare’s sensual purr came from outside the door. Sapphire?

The way she had called him gave him a tingling feeling in his groin, arousing him. Before he left, he noticed a crop-whip sitting on the counter. Taking it in his muzzle, Sirius slowly opened the bathroom door and stepped outside. He gasped as he stared at the nubile blue mare sprawled out on his bed.

Her toned, round plot was in the air, which she moved back and forth in an alluring sway. Sirius stared at it, hypnotized.

Sapphire smirked at him, her torso bent around so she could see him. She had a seductive grin on her face that promised a night of intimate pleasure.

He realized that she was wearing a black, studded harness. She was biting down on the sweet-metal bit in her mouth, tonguing it, her saliva dripping out. She made a slurping sound at him, licking her lips.

Two leather straps leading out of her muzzle, wrapping around her neck and shoulders, and lashing itself right below her haunches. Two smaller strings of leather came out of her head harness, leading to the base of her tail, which held the hair up, keeping it from obstructing the view of her perfect plot.

Sirius realized that her hooves were tied as well. She was helpless before him.

She moaned loudly, drawn out and feminine. “Oh, I’ve been a bad mare, Master.” Her eyes were solemn, as if she actually meant it. “I need to be punished.”

Sirius’ stallionhood shot straight up, throbbing painfully.

She noticed his blood-engorged cock and grinned.

Sirius drew closer to her bed, the crop whip at the ready. He saw how wet she was. Her pussy was soaked, dripping onto the sheets, small streaks of glistening secretions running down her legs.

Sirius whipped his head around, the crop whip whistling through the air and hitting her plot with a soft crack. She moaned, a quickly fading red mark across her flank. “Two lashes for wanton lust,” he said in a harsh growl. He whipped her again, and she moaned again. This time, he felt his groin completely go numb with anticipation. A silver strand of pre-cum dripped from his erect penis, dribbling onto the sheets.

“Another lash for seduction,” he whipped her again, but Sirius could no longer handle it. He drew close to her flank, and began to lap at the constant flow of juices trickling from her pussy.

He ran his tongue up her thighs, each stroke slow and forceful, and she shivered in delight. “Master, please,” she groaned as he continued to lick up her sweet dew. “Please give me satisfaction.”

Sirius’ teasing was working. “Quiet, slave. I shall do as I please.”

He continued ascending up her thighs, and found his muzzle right up at the hot, soaking mound which was her cunt. He prodded at the two lips of flesh, eyeing her dark red clitoris. It was startling in contrast to her blue fur.

Sapphire was very tight, he noticed. Probably a virgin. This pleased him greatly.

He pressed his muzzle against it, forcefully tonguing her clitoris. She moaned, panting, wanting more. “Master,” she said, out of breath.

Sirius looked down at his cock, which was aching to see some action. It was too big for an easy fit. He realized that he needed to loosen her up.

He drew back his muzzle, her secretions having adequately sated his thirst. He raised his hoof, and gently began to stroke her clitoris. Sapphire purred as he pushed the tip of his hoof in, and slowly began stirring her pussy, enlarging the hole. Sirius was drooling, desperately wanting to drive his ‘disciplining rod’ into her.

His hoof was warm with the heat of her juices, and he could only imagine how tender it was from the inside. This was his first time with a mare as well.

Sapphire arched her back up, struggling against the cords binding her hooves. Her pussy trembled as she had her first orgasm. Juices spilled out, and Sirius could no longer resist.

She sighed in relief, but Sirius wasn’t done with her. “Master,” she whispered, lying her head down and closing her eyes. “Thank you.”

“I’m not done with you slave,” he barked at her, and she grinned. He grabbed her haunches and pried her legs apart, giving himself a wide berth. He looked down at his stallionhood, and finally realized what the elastic band was. It was a cock ring.

He stroked his penis with his fetlock, and the sex toy activated. The air was filled with a buzzing as the ring sent vibrations up his stallionhood.

Sapphire’s knowing grin became one of shock and surprise, and he drove his penis in.

She screamed in pleasure as he slowly slid his dark gray rod into her. Sirius was in pure ecstasy. Her secretions squirted out as he forced himself in, soaking his cock in her natural lubricant.

She was so hot, wet, and tight. He went all the way up to his base, and began to thrust. Ramming his hips against her plot over and over, her warm dew spattered all over his groin. His testicles were whipped back and forth at the movement, bouncing against her wet plot as he plowed into her.

Sirius moaned, the sound deep and masculine. Sapphire was heaving, perspiration making her blue coat glisten.

The muffled buzz of the cock ring, their frenzied breathing, the thump of his hips meeting her backside followed by the wet smack of his balls against her muscled plot, the ambience of them rutting filling the bedroom.

Sirius wanted more. He grabbed her harness and pulled back in sync with his thrusts, wanting more resistance from her. Sweat poured down his barrel, his nostrils flared as air rushed in and out, his heart racing as he gave her the stuffing of her life.

Sirius moaned again, somewhat liking the virility of his own moans. Though Sapphire was liking it even more, echoing his pleasure sounds with equally feminine whimpers and moans.

The pegasus began to flap his wings with every thrust, putting even more force into each one. Sirius’ climax came as sudden as a storm, and he howled as his seed was pumped into Sapphire, filling her up, and it spurted out from her pussy, making a white, sticky mess all over his groin and her plot. Sirius slowed down, gasping for breath, euphoria filling his insides.

Hot semen gushed out of her hole when he drew his penis back, and the room began to smell of the sea. The cock ring was still buzzing, and he took it off.

They both grew very still, enjoying the glorious afterglow after a round of passionate sex. His groin was dripping with cum, and he looked down at the limp mass of gray flesh.

This was the first time he had came his entire life. Having caught his breath, he was still resting on top of Sapphire. In the silence, Sirius could feel his penis swelling again.

Sirius grinned, ready for a second round. He flipped her over roughly, and she gasped in shock. He tore through the cords binding her hindlegs together, and spread them far apart. He crawled in between them, dragging his swollen cock across her belly, up her chest, and stopped at her muzzle. “Open your mouth, slave.” He demanded loudly.

Sapphire’s eyes went wide at the sight of his imposing stallionhood. She was impressed. He could tell. She opened her mouth and began to lap at the still warm semen coating his penis. Sirius eased it into her mouth, and she wrapped her tongue around his tip, running it up and down his length. Sirius began to thrust, enjoying her tender mouth and nimble tongue almost as much as her pussy.

He felt her snoot bump against his bladder every time he thrusted, feeling her frenzied breath against the tuft of hair there. She had closed her eyes, humming, savoring every inch of his long penis as he fucked her face.

She was excellent at deep throating, and Sirius realized that as his personal assistant, she must have had some kind of training. Lovemaking was probably included.

She bobbed her head with every thrust, making lewd schlurping sounds as she deftly worked her tongue around his shaft.

He came much quicker this time, and he leaned in, his movements slowed as euphoria coursed through him once again. Sapphire’s muzzle moved up and down as she swallowed all of it, some of his seed dribbling out of the sides of her mouth.

When he drew back from her, his penis was limp and had shrunken down to its normal size. Sapphire’s muzzle was white and sticky with his cum.

She ran her tongue over her lips, lapping up as much as she could. Sirius grinned. “Do you like the taste, slave?”

“I love it,” she whispered.

Sirius found the brown, leather loincloth which had soft fur padding its inside lying at the foot of the bed. It was the last part of his pit-fighter’s dress, and he slid it on. He enjoyed how the fur caressed his cock, and he looked to his side and saw Sapphire biting into the cords binding her front hooves. She tore them off, and undid her harness. Throwing it all to the side, Sapphire crawled up to her pillow, her multi-colored mane still damp with perspiration.

Sweating and exhausted, he joined her side. He actually felt happy for the first time in a long time. Sirius had forgotten all about his worries, the memory losses, the blackouts, the impending loss of his autonomy, and was grounded here in the present with Sapphire.

Sirius reveled in the afterglow. He wasn’t going to give up on his life just yet….

Sapphire put her head on his barrel, and he put a wing over her. He looked down at the mare lying against him, feeling true affection blooming in his heart. She had saved him. Impulsively, he said, “I’m so glad to have you here with me, Sapphire.”

She grinned as she began to fall asleep, her eyes already closed. “I love you, Arcturus.”

Sirius froze. What did she just call me? Did she just say…

He went completely catatonic. He was racked with silent seizures, his central nervous system short circuiting.

Sirius’ eyes were wide open, screaming for help, but he couldn’t make a sound or even move. Sapphire had exposed something by accident….

Sirius blacked out.

When he awoke, Sapphire was gone, and there was a bloody message scrawled on the roof. “You’re next.”

PreviousChapters Next