• Published 5th Jun 2014
  • 1,389 Views, 17 Comments

Sisters Forever - mlplover17



Goodbye Apple Bloom. Will Applejack ever be able to move on?

  • ...
10
 17
 1,389

What Happened to Applejack

"She's waking up." she heard a faint voice say. It was Twilight.

"Thank Celestia." said Rarity's relieved, faint voice.

"Oh my goodness. Oh my goodness." said Fluttershy's even fainter voice.

She slowly opened her eyes to find herself in a hospital bed. She looked to her right to see Granny Smith.

"Gr.... Granny?"

"It's me." Granny said smiling.

Remembering what happened the previous day, AJ sat up immediately.

"Apple Bloom! No!" she shouted starting to cry.

She tried to get up, but felt that she was attached to a wire and needle, without thinking or looking at her hoof she pulled the needle giving her blood of her hoof. She screamed in pain. She tried to run away. Her back hoof hurt tremendously, so she fell to ground, and tried to crawl out of the room. Blood was gushing out of her hoof. Twilight stopped her with her magic before she could.

"Let me go!"

"No AJ! I have to put you back in the bed now!"

"No!"

"Then I'm afraid I can't let you go." said Twilight with a serious look on her face.

"Ok fine!" said AJ annoyed.

When the doctor came in, he saw the unhooked needle.

"Applejack! Don't take out the needle!"

"Why?"

"We need to give you blood. You passed out mighty hard yesterday." he said sternly as he reinserted the needle.

"Ow!"

"When you fell, you broke your back hoof." he said pointing to the patched up hoof.

He told AJ she needed a wheelchair to get around.

"Ok. I'm fine. Can I go now?"

"No. Not yet. You also lost a lot of blood, so we need to make sure you get that blood back."

"Ok fine." she said rolling her eyes.

The doctor left the room.

"It's not so bad AJ." said Pinkie Pie with a smile on her face.

"Sure. Not so bad." said Applejack sarcastically, with an agitated look on her face.

"Cheer up Applejack." said Twilight.

"There. You happy?" asked Appleiack with a fake smile on her face.

"Nope." said Big Mac frowning.

The day passed on and eventually every pony fell asleep. The other 5 stayed with her. The doctor came in the next morning and gave Applejack good news.

"You can go home, you just need to stay off that leg."

"Will do." she said as she got into her wheelchair. Big Mac rolled his sister out if the room. Her friends and grandma followed. When she was out of the hospital she started sobbing loudly. Her friends hugged.

"It's ok Applejack." said Twilight. AJ pushed her friends aside.

"No Twilight! It's not....ok! First....I lose my....parents, and....now....I lose Apple Bloom! I just....need to be alone!" she shouted between sobs rolling away as quickly as she could. Her friends ran after her. It wasn't long before they caught up to her.

"Applejack we understand you're very upset, but you need to calm down. Its like your not even yourself anymore. You're also acting kind of rude." said Twilight.

"I'm sorry every pony. I'm just....I just need to be alone right now." she said rolling away slowly and softly crying. The rest of the night she laid in her bed sobbing. She locked her door, and eventually cried herself to sleep.

The next day they held a funeral in the afternoon. Every pony wore black and some spoke at the funeral. Every pony including Rainbow Dash cried. The last pony to leave was Applejack. She met her friends at Twilight's library.