• Published 3rd Jun 2014
  • 955 Views, 111 Comments

Sorry - memphisgurl



Twilight commits suicide and leaves letters for her family and friends.

  • ...
30
 111
 955

Chapter 2

Dearest Mom and Dad,

Thank you for everything. The smiles, the laughter, the gifts, the fun, the encouragements, the shoulders, the years, the memories, but sadly, they don't matter anymore. It was never enough. It never filled that empty space. Thank you for the happy times, and forgive me for the constant pleading and asking and complaining and annoying. Don't worry. It will no longer bother you. I will no longer bother you. Please don't cry or be saddened because of this. Just move on. Keep the happy moments, burn the sad ones. Don't forget your little girl, alright?

Don't forget your little girl who started talking when she was one. Don't forget your little girl who swallowed her tooth when she was four. Don't forget your little girl who punched her brother's eye when she was six. Don't forget your little girl who wrapped herself in masking tape when she was seven. Don't forget your little girl who got lost in the mall when she was ten. Don't forget your little girl who rolled off the bed when she was twelve. Don't forget your little girl who got accepted into Princess Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns when she was fifteen. Don't forget your not-so-little-girl who killed herself when she was eighteen.

I love you and I'm sorry,
A dead Sparkle