• Published 30th May 2014
  • 1,225 Views, 15 Comments

It Started on a Sunday Afternoon - Bookmark88



Pinkie has something she would like to show Rainbow Dash, as well as something to tell her. It dosen't go as planned, Pinkie get's upset, and Dash has to figure out a way to make Pinkie happy again.

  • ...
6
 15
 1,225

It Continuied on a Thursday

It Continued on a Thursday.

Dashie and I had been together for over three weeks, almost four. Three super duper happy peppy party weeks. Oh, I’ve been so happy that I’ve even broken my record for the highest number of parties thrown in a single month; I threw a “Dashie and I are a couple” party, a “Big Macintosh won a bet at the Gentlestallions Club” party, a “Rainbow Dash is mine now, hooves off” party, a “Dashie’s making me throw this party as an apology to the mares and stallions I made cry at my last party” party, an “AJ dropped her hat” party, a “Last night’s party was an awesome party” party, and a “Mommy and Daddy made a surprise visit from the rock farm to visit me after I wrote them a letter telling them about my new mare friend” party. That one was weird, Daddy pulled Dashie outside and talked with her about something, and when Dashie came in she looked scared. I asked her what that was about, but she wouldn’t say. Daddy wouldn’t tell me either, but at least I could make Dashie feel better by asking her to stay the night. Where was I? Oh yeah, I threw a “Rarity made a big sale” Party, a housewarming party for Twilight’s new castle, and an “Angel sired a batch of fryers” party. Did you know that newborn baby bunnies are called fryers? I didn’t until Fluttershy told me. Weird huh?

Then there were the congratulations. Fluttershy said that Dashie and I were like the cutest couple, and Rarity offered to give us each a free dress, for fancy dates and stuff (even though Rainbow Dash and I don’t really like that sort of thing), and Twilight even joked about giving our relationship her “Royal blessing” It took a week to stop the tabloids from talking about that, and there were letters back and forth between Twilight and Princess Cadance for a bit. Ooh! Cadance sent us a letter of congratulations on our relationship. Princess Celestia sent her’s in a PS in a letter to Twilight (They were talking about publishing our old friendship reports, so that other ponies could learn about the magic of friendship through our example)

Wasn’t all fun though. That first night, when I asked if Rainbow Dah wanted to stay the night with me, she sorta got this weird look on her face, and asked me if I didn’t think I was being to forward. I got all embarrassed, and I kept saying that I didn’t mean that, but Dashie kissed me again, and said she was just teasing. We did some cuddling that night, and everything was okay. Dashie is surprisingly cuddly. Like, when I stopped cuddling her, she cuddled up next to me. She really likes cuddling I guess. Ooh! But don’t tell her I told you that, I promised that I wouldn’t tell any pony.

Dashie and I had a long talk with Rarity and Twilight. And Applejack. And Fluttershy. And Zecora. And the Mayor. I had to send a letter to Maud about her part. And Princess Cadance and Shining Armor were waiting for letter on the results of the scheme, even if they weren’t part of it. Yeah, turns out a lot of ponies were in on what seemed like such a simple plan. Who knew? We forgave them, in the end. It wasn’t that bad a thing, and they were only trying to help us out. I was gonna throw them a “We forgive you, even if your scheme did make me cry” party, but Rainbow said that it might be best to just let it go.

What was I saying? Oh yeah, anyway, it had been over three weeks, almost four, since Rainbow Dash and I had got together. She had another day off, and Sugar Cube corner was closed for repairs (we had a small kitchen fire, nothing major, and it wasn’t my fault), so we had the whole day together. We were laying back and just relaxing on a cloud, and I had to hold on tight to her so I didn’t pall through and make a pinkie puddle on the ground, but hugging Dashie isn’t really a big problem, is it? And we were really high up, so Dashie didn’t have to worry about anypony seeing us, so she was laying back and enjoying being cuddled. It was pretty nice, up until I got a thinky thought

“Dashie? Where exactly are we going with this relationship?”

Dashie snapped her eyes open. “Why are you asking something like that?”

“Oh, no reason. It’s just, well, all we’ve done since we got together is hang out like we normally did, other than the kissing and cuddling and impromptu sleepovers.”

“Are you saying you want to do more? Cuz I thought you liked those things.”

“Oh, no, I do like it, but still…”

“Well, if you want to do something else, just tell me.” Dashie started blushing. “I love you. If you wanna do something else, tell me.” She got all seriousy when she said this next bit. “Unless it’s one of those fancy frou frou dates where you have to get all dressed up, I’m not doing that for anypony.”

“Oh no, nothing like that, nothing like that at all. It’s just; you never suggest doing anything different. Really, I can’t even think of anything else we could do.” Then it was my turn to start blushing. “Well, except for, um, you know, bedroom stuff, but I don’t think I’m ready to do that.”

Dashie started giggling. “Okay, tell you what; if you want to do that stuff, then you tell me when you’re ready, and we’ll do it, kay?”

“Kay. But, um, we’d have to find a way to do it at your place. I sorta promised Mr. and Mrs. Cake that that I wouldn’t do any super snuggling anywhere near home unless they were out of town and took the twins with them.”

More giggling. “Yeah, we can’t go corrupting their young minds. Look, just relax, we’ll figure something out.”

“I was acting silly again, wasn’t I?”

“A little bit, but Pinks, if you weren’t silly, you wouldn’t be you, then I’d have to stop dating the you that’s here and find my real mare friend.”

I giggled now. “Yeah. You’re right Dashie.”

So the two of us laid back down, and kept cuddling. That was a really fun day.