• Published 14th Jun 2014
  • 462 Views, 50 Comments

Derpctor Who: The 6th Doctor - TheDerpctor



Derpy is the 6th Doctor in a Doctor Who parody fic

  • ...
13
 50
 462

Doctor Dilemma Part Two

Out of the darkness comes a voice.

"Abnormal energy signature detected. This might be our chance. Find it!"

The strange voice disappeared and forgotten, in Commander Lang's mind.

Last night was a mess, some lunatic with a "box" went on a rampage and disappeared. Commander Lang collected statements from various witnesses who were on the scene, one of them even talked to the culprit. Most of them heard the object crash into Miss Coco Pommel's apartment then they saw it be pushed out of the apartment onto the ponies down bellow. Miss Coco Pommel says that it was not pushed but it moved on its own. If that thing actually hit somepony, then we would have a problem, but it disappeared before it hit the ground.

Miss Coco says that the "box" was operated by a strange gray mare who might be a pegasus. For her own good, that pegasus should show herself or else someone else would have to pay for the damages, and it's possible to build a case around what we have now. But if that other pony does exist, then it would probably never show up again. This is not a good situation for Miss Coco.

"Find it!

But then, it doesn't hurt to look harder.


After the TARDIS hit another building, the Doctor finally closed the doors and dematerialized. The TARDIS disappeared in front of the ponies it was about to crush into, and appeared in front of a bakery. She tried to run in, but the doors were closed. The time being around 4 or 5 AM, the Doctor ran screaming back into the TARDIS and used it to travel 4 hours into the future. In the morning the bakery finally opened and the Doctor went in.

From outside the bakery didn't stand out much, but it had a bagel shaped logo reading "Bagel's Bagels" on its sole window. Aside from that, it looked exactly like the other shops it was neighboring with. Inside was just the counter with the actual working part of the bakery behind it. The whole place was boring, two other two walls were white and empty. The floor was light-brown with line pattern on it. The place looked like it opened for its very first time this morning. The cashier was servicing a small line of unsuspecting ponies.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" screamed the Doctor at the top of her lungs. So loud that the fancy bagel logo vibrated and everyone inside tried to duck for cover. "Excuse me."

The Doctor went back outside, got into her TARDIS, and traveled ten minutes into the past. She entered the bakery to try again.

"All the muffins! Give them to me!" she slammed her hooves on the counter.

"Hrm. We got only three left." replied the cashier lady.

Such insolence made the Doctor want to turn inside-out. She made a screaming motion without any voice coming out and calmed down.

"I will be back... In an hour! You will have the muffins!" she made it out the door "Be warned..."

The Doctor went back into the TARDIS once again and set coordinates one hour into the future.

Returning to the bakery, the Doctor jumped on the counter and struck a pose. "The muffins..."

"What is wrong with you?" genuinely worried cashier asked.

The Doctor slammed a credit card on the counter. "All the muffins... and you will never see me again."

The card reads: "Coco Pommel"

Using the card, she paid for the muffins and expertly copied Coco's signature that she saw on one of Coco's designs. The machine asked for the PIN number which she entered. Good children shouldn't ask where she got that.

Satisfied with the amount of muffins stuffing the muffin bag, the Doctor ripped off the dirty shirt she was wearing and threw it on the counter. "Tell your people, I'm back. Oh, hey! I'm a pegasus!"

In excitement the Doctor tried to fly out, but accidentally one sole muffin fell out of the bag. She saw it happen, but there was nothing she could do. She didn't have enough control over her body and had to helplessly watch it fall onto the floor. There was no chance that the floor was clean, and so the muffin was lost.

"No. No! Don't do this to me now. I need you!" No amount of begging or pleading could bring the muffin back from the uncleanliness at this point. With one option in mind, the Doctor grabbed the muffin and shimmied out the door backwards as the bakery patrons stared in confusion.

Back inside the TARDIS, the Doctor carefully put the muffin bag on the floor and dove under the console unit with the damaged muffin. She removed a panel, jammed the muffin inside, and closed it back up. Relieved and with everything in place, it's time to go.

Pressing many-many buttons, she ran around the console unit. The excitement faded and she caught herself before pressing another button. Looking around she saw a bunch of things that weren't hers: a mannequin with an unfinished costume, pretty cloths, a chair, rocks, and of course the credit card.

"Perhaps; I was a little unfair with Coco. After all; if someone grabs someone else's wall rocks, they would get mad. Hmm." The Doctor kept being distracted by the pretty cloths mostly. Combining them with the unfinished costume she got an idea.


They broke down the door and found Coco laying on the floor amidst all the chaos. Empty shelves with their contents scattered around Coco with some rocks thrown in. Oh, and a wall was missing.

She was questioned about what happened and was taken to detention. She didn't care why they would keep her there so long after questioning, and if she did care, she probably would have went with it.

When she was allowed to go home, it was 5 in the evening. The sun was still up but it might as well be the next day. The apartment is destroyed and no one would let her stay there. She was going home just to get her stuff and then she would need to find another place to spend the night. One day of hard work was wasted and another spent in a police station. There is no time left to start over, the time was completely stolen by the Doctor.

Out of the many other ponies on the street, she stood out as the most depressed looking one. She was walking with her face so down that she could practically touch the ground with it. After wandering for some time, she found a bench and sat down on it. She let the time pass some more and lied down to rest as the sun started to set.

I just wanted to make something of myself, become a tailor, make dresses, but I can't do it. Suri said she'd help me but she only used me. I just worked and worked, and she only helped herself. She showed me the cruelty of the fashion world, everypony for themselves.

We were in a competition, we took advantage of a pony named Rarity and used her fabric. Well, I didn't want to, but I still made the dresses. Without her amazing fabric, Rarity had to make a new clothes line and she did, and she won. Too bad for her, she left to find her friends before she knew she won. Suri wanted to use this chance to trick Rarity into forfeiting her win and take the first place. I felt bad because Rarity is a good pony who cares for her friends. Suri wasn't a good friend of employer, so I told Rarity.

Rarity showed me that it doesn't have to be everypony for themselves and what generosity can do. Suri wanted to win and have everything for herself while Rarity helped everypony and they helped her back. I was the only one who helped Suri, but now I quit. After I helped Rarity, she helped me get a new job. Thinks were looking up and my new work didn't make me feel guilty because I wasn't hurting anypony. But I guess that doesn't matter, since that didn't stop somepony from hurting me.

The Doctor appeared and ruined everything. She crashed through my wall and ruined the costumes I was working on. I failed, I can never finish them all in time. If I can't finish this one job then no one will want to hire me anymore, because I'm a failure.

I could ask Rarity but she lives so far away and has her own work. I think we are friends, but I wish I had more friends. Maybe it's payback, if I was nicer before then maybe I had friends like hers that could help me, but so far the ponies I've met has been Suries and Doctors. I wish there were more Rarities in the world. Heh, maybe good ponies are a rarity.

Just then as she was thinking that, the wind picked up. There was a sound, a weird screeching-vrooming sound. Right next to her appeared that big blue box. I briefly became transparent as it struggled to come into existence, then with a sound like "DOOM" the screeching and the wind stopped.

It's doors opened and out came the most monstrous looking patchwork coat anypony has ever seen. It's hard to believe that anypony would wear that so it was easier for Coco's brain to process the coat but not the one wearing it. It was the Doctor, she stood on her hind legs and did a twirl to show off the whole thing.

It was a red frock coat with green thrown in there for some reason. Individual lapels were colored yellow and pink. Underneath, there was hiding a dark brown knitted waistcoat. Out of its pockets peeked out a neon-green watch chain. The "questionable" shirt was also underneath the waistcoat and around her neck she wore a blue polka-dot cravat. In her right hoof she balanced a colorful umbrella that she leaned on after doing the twirl. It was clearly the same gray mare with the hourglass cutiemark and this time her wings were visible.

"Do you like it? I tried to make something that you would make."

Coco's mind retrieved deep within her consciousness where she was safe from this madness. Her words found a way to reach her mouth and she spoke:

"...it used to be a dress."

"Really?!" the Doctor reacted in shock and disbelief "Doesn't matter now, it's not the plan anymore. Initially, I wanted to help you complete whatever you were trying to do there. To save time, I'm just going to pay you for damages."

Using the umbrella, she dragged a hefty red bag from inside the TARDIS and handed it to Coco.

"It's gold dust! Be happy, you're rich. Personally I don't really care about the money situation. Wherever I go, I'm expected to pay for things with something different. Even that bag has to be shaped into coins until it can be used for currency. Speaking of, I borrowed your card but that bag should be enough to pay off these muffins. Mmm, muffins."

Coco stared at the gold bag guessing what the Doctor was thinking.

The Doctor found a shop window and used it as a mirror to admire her own appearance.

"Ooh, so that's how it is. I think I'll keep the coat. But more importantly, look at all that! Do you have any idea how long it takes to uncurl all that hair? Or maybe that's how it was when I regenerated... The eyes! So googly-moogly!" she practically squished her face against the glass to take a better look, then took a few steps back to look at her full form.

"She’s all just harmony and wonder, higher than passions and the world, she rests, with her sweet shyness, under her beauty’s ritual abode; she looks around herself in silence: there’re no contenders here, no friends, our beauties’ circle, pale and blend, fades out in her dazzling brightness."

That made Coco turn her head.

"Well, now you can thank me." turned the Doctor her smug expression to Coco.

"For what!" angrily snapped back to reality Coco.

"I saved you, of course."

"From what!"

The Doctor visibly grew tired of the yelling.

"From the brain-eating parasite that was on your head." she tried to explain calmly.

Coco jumped up from the bench she was sitting on, run up to the Doctor, and turned her head. "This, brain-eating parasite?"

The slight pause made it sound like she could either be referring to the Doctor, or her hairpin.

"That's a hairpin..." said the Doctor, worrying about Coco's mental health.

"It is! You crashed! Through my wall! Destroying the most important order of my life! Ruining my life! Then you come back with "money" and expect me to just forget about this!? I want an apology! But more then that! ..."

The Doctor was barely listening. In the distance, there were ponies wearing golden armor running in their direction. The Doctor's instinct just kicked in.

"Yes. OK. I'm The Doctor. Goodbye." she ran to the TARDIS.

Coco's eyes followed the Doctor, then she saw the guards.

The TARDIS can fly, crash through buildings, and become invisible. If the Doctor makes it back inside, then she will be gone. If the guards catch her, she will have to pay. Pay for everything, for crimes against fabulousity and who knows what else she did. This is the only chance to catch her. This is it! No more Miss Nice Coco!

Coco tackled the Doctor, but they were both inside the TARDIS then. With Coco still grabbing her, the Doctor crawled to the console unit and flipped the red switch-lever, making the doors close.

The Doctor got up. "What are you doing?" she yelled, deeply outraged.

Coco shoved the Doctor as hard as she could. "Stopping you from ruining any more lives!"

"I don't understand what do you keep yelling about!" the Doctor raised her voice even more.

"I'm saying that I hate you!" barked Coco.

"H-hate me?"

The words didn't make sense and the thought that someone could hate The Doctor never crossed the Doctor's mind. Being the most beautiful and smart pony in the universe, this must be a mistake. This pony here must be thinking of her previous regenerations, but that's still a little harsh.

After surviving near-death, The Doctor regenerates into a new appearance and personality. From the Doctor's perspective, the opinion on each regeneration varies and this one is the best one, yet. Maybe Coco met a future Doctor who couldn't live up to standard of the 6th incarnation. Shame really, but getting this one must be like winning the lottery for the first time.

Being deep in thought, the Doctor didn't notice Coco flip the switch that opens the doors. As the doors opened, Commander Land ran inside the TARDIS. He was a great white unicorn in golden guard armor. He used his unicorn magic to detain the Doctor and he levitated her outside the TARDIS. To Coco's surprise, she was also grabbed by another unicorn and was carried outside outside. She wanted say something, but as soon as she exited the TARDIS her thoughts left her and she couldn't move.

The Doctor was trying to fight back and when she left the TARDIS she saw that she was not on the street anymore. Using magic or some other way, the TARDIS was transported to a big room with lavish interior. It was dark and cold, the floor was stone like in a castle. The walls were paved with decorated wooden panels and where there supposed to be windows, there were red curtains that stretched up to the high ceiling that was impossible to see. There were tables with candles on them that barely lit up the room. The room stretched out like a hallway and along each wall there were unicorn guards and also Coco who was copying them in attention. In the end of the hallway there was darkness.

Commander Lang put down the Doctor and joined the other unicorns next to the Doctor. Suddenly, she felt a horrible head-splitting pain and the room grew darker. She held on and heard a voice coming from the darkness.

"You have an amazing resistance, Doctor. Since you're still with us, you wouldn't mind me taking your spacecraft for me?"

The Doctor couldn't speak, the pain was so horrible that the voice was the only thing she could feel the presence of. Everything else in the room was disappearing into darkness. She couldn't tell if she was standing on the floor or floating, she felt like she was going blind and loosing the feeling in her own body. The pain was the only real thing now, and the voice was trying to come inside the Doctor's mind. Like a bulldozer pushing through the pain, the voice entered the Doctor's head through her skull.

"If you could just," CRUSH "help me out," CRUSH "you could be my pilot and fly me," SCREECH

With each word spoked, it felt like the voice got closer and closer, but the source was unseen. Trying to collect all of her willpower, the Doctor pushed back. The room became brighter and more detailed. In the end of the hallway there was something. It looked like a big blob or a slug creature sitting on a throne. It was still too dark to see everything, but it had arms and a flat face. Its big round eyes looked directly at the Doctor.

"Don't... take... the... ship!" forced herself to say the Doctor.

"I will" declared the creature.

Every unicorn's horn in the room started to glow and a magical aura enveloped the creature. By magic, it started to float towards the TARDIS and the Doctor.

Suspecting mind control, the Doctor turned to the Commander Lang and shook him.

"Look at it!" there was no reaction from the unicorn.

"LOOK AT IT!"

The throne room in Canterlot Castle was brightly lit with the light coming from the many stained glass windows. The long red carpet in the middle of the room led to the great golden throne on which Princess Celestia resided surrounded by banners. She was reading some very important scrolls in silence as the guards in the room stood in attention.

Princess Celestia put away the scroll she was reading and with the force from her great majestic white wings, she took flight. The guards bowed their heads as she made her away along the long red carpet. Her progression was interrupted by the doors at the end of the room exploding.

The guards ran in front of Princess Celestia and surrounded the doors. Among the door debris stood a strangely dressed gray pegasus with crooked eyes. The pegasus outstretched its hoof and shouted:

"STOP!"

Her voice was so loud that the whole room shook. The other guards fainted from it but Commander Lang kept standing. He shot a beam of magic at the pegasus but she deflected it with her body and without showing any signs of being hurt, leapt right up to Commander Lang's face.

"Look at it!"

With the mare being so close to Commander Lang's face, he decided to headbutt her, which was also useless as she didn't even react. With her eyes out of focus but still on Commander Land, she said:

"Turn your head."

Somewhere in his peripheral vision, Commander Lang could see Princess Celestia moving very slowly in the air. Even with intruder still in the room, the princess was moving toward the door, completely ignoring what was happening around her.

He finally turned his head to look at her, "Princess, what are you doing?"

"I said, turn your HEAD!"

Grabbing Commander Lang's face, the Doctor made him face the slug creature.

"One more thing..."

The Doctor pressed her forehead to Commander Lang's head and concentrated. Inside Commander Lang's mind, the image of Princess Celestia began to change. Her eyes turned black and her face gotten flatter. Out of the top of her head came out two antennae. Her mane disappeared and her body squished into a blob, leaving only a face that now looked at him. The blob's neck elongated and its face stretched towards Commander Lang's face. Before it could touch him, Commander Lang screamed and with using all of his strength he shot a beam of magic right at the creature's face.

As the creature got shot, the magic disappeared and it fell on the ground. The unicorns collapsed and the Doctor felt relief from the force that was scratching up the inside of her skull. The room stopped looking like a room and it became a dark cavern, the only source of light was the light coming from the open TARDIS doors. The Doctor looked around and she saw Coco still standing perfectly still. She grabbed her and dragged her back inside the TARDIS.

Inside the TARDIS Coco came back to her senses, the Doctor spoke first:

"That was unpleasant...are you alright?"

Coco nodded.

The Doctor walked around the console unit pressing many buttons and switches as Coco watched intently. Very soon, the Doctor opened the doors and outside looked like the Coco's half-destroyed apartment.

The Doctor stepped out and looked through the hole in the wall. It was already dark, there were no stars in the sky. There were ponies walking down the street somewhere bellow and behind many windows there was light. Somewhere down bellow the city there was a cavern with a giant dead slug in it, from space.

"I wonder, that creature wasn't from around here. I've never seen it anywhere in Equestria, it was probably from somewhere out there," the Doctor gestured to the sky, "Somewhere where snails, slugs, and gastropods herding among the fields of grass, looking for that one special muffin... I don't feel so good."

"Jaconda, and I didn't even get a chance to introduce myself." Coco snuck up behind the Doctor and pushed her.

The Doctor panicked as she fell onto the street bellow, but soon remembered that she was now a pegasus and used her wings to catch herself before hitting the ground.

Looking down she saw every pony that was on the street look up, and they all spoke:

"I am Mestor"