• Published 15th May 2014
  • 269 Views, 0 Comments

Rescue Pony 101 - Peaceheart



Two siblings go on a journey to save their older brother from evil clutches. With their friends, they have to defeat their brother's foalnapper before it's too late.

  • ...
 0
 269

Razor Cloud

Razor Cloud

I was struggling in the tight ropes that were tired to my hooves. I am a yellow earth pony stallion with a white mane and yellow eyes. My name is Razor Cloud. I was foalnappped by a mysterious unicorn stallion.

"Well, good morning Razor Cloud," a voice said. I tired to look at him, but my head was pulled up by a rope around my neck.

"You are my next slave around here," the voice said.

"Slave?! I am not going to be your slave!" I yelled at the voice. I heard the hooves of the pony come close to me and felt a slap on my cutie mark.

"You listen to me or else I'll take your brother and sister as well," the voice said.

"Don't you dare touch them!" I yelled with anger.

"No, no, no, don't you DARE talk to me like that!" the voice yelled. The pony walked in front of me and slapped my face hard. I looked at the pony who was a pegasus mare with pink fur, red eyes and a black mane.

"Who are you?" I asked the pony.

"I'm Cupcake Berry," the mare named Cupcake said.

"What do you want with me!" I asked Cupcake.

"Your serves," Cupcake said.

"My help with what?" I asked.

"With killing two ponies," Cupcake said.

"Never! I can't kill ponies!" I yelled angrily.

"No, no, no, you must kill these two ponies, if you don't want me to hurt your sister or brother," Cupcake said. I gritted my teeth, me killing ponies. I could never do that, but I don't want me sister or brother to get hurt.

I looked down and said, "I'll do it."

"Yes, now we just need to get you upgraded," Cupcake said.

"Upgraded?" I asked, but Cupcake left and two buff stallion came and dragged me into a room with a metal table, and machines.

I was scared and I had no idea what was next. The ponies set me down on the cold table and tired my hooves down to the table. A red unicorn stallion with a black mane entered the room in a lab coat.

"Well, are you ready for an update, Razor?" the pony asked.

I stared at him with fear and didn't answer. He chuckled and walked over to me.

"This might hurt," he said as he grabbed scissors.

I blackout during this.

Hours later I woke up with pain. A mirror was left for me inside the cage they put me in. I looked at the mirror and dropped it. I had a red left robotic eye, a metal robotic ear, a robotic hoof, partly robotic back and a robot leg. I was a robot, they turned me into a freak, a monster. I was terrified when I saw the door open. Cupcake walked in and opened the cage door.

"I'm sorry that we did this, but we need you like this to complete this mission," Cupcake said as she entered the cage and closed the door. She leaned close to me and kissed me. I was confused because I was wondering why she would kiss me. She broke the kiss and hugged me.

"I love Razor, I always had," Cupcake cried.

"What do you mean? I don't even know you," I said.

"I was your roommate in the orphanage, Cupcake Berry jam," Cupcake said.

"I remember that was the first year I met you," I said.

"Yup," Cupcake said. She grabbed a remote and clicked on the purple button.

"Who shall I kill master?" I said in a flat and robotic tone.

"Go kill Forest Gold and Peace Shine," Cupcake demanded.