• Published 15th May 2014
  • 269 Views, 0 Comments

Rescue Pony 101 - Peaceheart



Two siblings go on a journey to save their older brother from evil clutches. With their friends, they have to defeat their brother's foalnapper before it's too late.

  • ...
 0
 269

Two Days Tops

Two Days Tops

It was a stormy and thunderous day in Ponyville. The pegasi on the weather team had planned a storm and the storm was chaotic. It was raining and cold, thunder was heard like crashing waves, and lightning was bright a scary. Two ponies looked out the window of a small cottage near the element of Kindness, Fluttershy. They were waiting for their five years older brother to come home. They saw a yellow blur in the distance, in the storm. The ponies were smiling at the sight of their older brother. However, as the pony came close enough to see his body, a red blur came out of nowhere and tackled the yellow pony to the ground. The two ponies inside the cottage were scared, their brother was the only bit of their family left. They watched as the two ponies fight and watched in horror as the red pony shot magic at the yellow pony. The yellow pony fell and the red pony grabbed him, dragging him into the scary Everfree Forest.
The two ponies were horrified and couldn't do anything. The storm was going to last another day and they were too young and would be thought of crazy or insane if they told somepony. That night the two ponies were in the living room, cuddling in the cold and dark home. The colt had gotten a blanket and covered his shivering sister as they slept. He was older than his sister, but they were twins, separated by ten minutes. He was the adventurous, cool and fearless one out of the two, as for his sister, she was kind, shy, scared and smart. They were total opposites, but they were best friends. They had fallen asleep on the living room floor, hoping that their brother would come back or escape the mysterious pony's grip.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ OoOoO ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The next morning, the sister had woken up first and covered her brother and looked out the window. It was lightly raining, the sky was much more clearer and the weather was cool. The brother had woken up and was stretching by the time the sister began making breakfast. They ate a small salad, in silence. They grabbed their saddle bags and began packing. They were going to find their brother at whatever cost. They packed essentials and some other unnecessary idems as well. They headed for town, hoping to find anypony who would believe them. As they searched, the sister decided to buy some groceries for the road ahead. They were looking for anypony who would help them search, but nopony answered their calls. Three ponies, however told them that they believed them and were gong to help them search. They happily smiled and hugged the three ponies that would help. They went to the three ponies' homes and waited outside as they packed their bags. After waiting, the ponies began they hunt, near the twins' home. They were looking for clues, no matter how small, dumb or large, a clue was a clue and a clue was the key to this mystery.