• Published 28th May 2014
  • 493 Views, 3 Comments

Solar Blaze's forward beginning. - Solar Blaze



Solar Blaze, is a senior in Fillydelphia University, and is a unicorn hoping she will get into the occupation of magic.

  • ...
 3
 493

1 Prolog

Author's Note:

This first chapter was a bit difficult to write, but the rest of the story is better. My Writers block can last for months at a time. I think it has a little bit to do with the fact that I'm autistic but... meh.

On a warm and tranquil night, there was a pony. This pony wasn't like most on earth, in fact, this wasn't even earth, it was an entirely different dimension, humans called it the second dimension whilst the inhabitants called it Equestria. In this world, there were four types of ponies: pegasi, unicorns, alicorns, and earth ponies. Pegasi have a magic that allows them to fly on their flimsy wings, they have the magic to even walk on clouds unlike earth ponies and Unicorns.

Solar Blaze, one of the main characters of this story, is a unicorn. A unicorn has a horn located on their head just above the forehead. It acts like a wand. Magic fuses from a unicorns brain in the magic center of the brain called the extra physical cortex. A nerve from this part of the unicorns brain streams around bone another part of that bone encases it in a spiral. A microscopic opening follows the nerve all the way up to the top where the nerve then goes back down to the brain in that same spiral pattern for return of information. That way, unicorns can feel what they are casting the spell on, may it be simple telekinetic lifting or casting a combat flame spell. Depending on how well read they are, they can cast spells that can allow them to fly and walk on clouds, of course, with limitation.

Earth ponies are only gifted in one way: strength. Earth Ponies run fast, and have strong hind legs for, in this case, bucking apple trees so the apples fall off.

This prolog is for those of you who are reading this story who haven't seen My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. In this world equines are the dominant race so likely the language is altered to fit it. I.E. Somebody becomes Somepony Everyone becomes Everypony.

PS: this story is currently being rewritten. Sorry for any inconvenience. This story is about a few Original Characters designed by some run of the mill teenager. If you seriously want to wait until even the first revised chapter is out then, THREE WORDS: You. are. crazy!