• Published 6th May 2014
  • 369 Views, 6 Comments

Harmonia - Wild Blaze



To what extents you will go to keep a promise?

  • ...
18
 6
 369

Festivals

Ponyville

-I can’t believe it- said Twilight as she walked alongside Spike, she was dressed in a white T shirt with a purple waistcoat along with a purple skit alongside with knee-length black shorts and a pair of brown shoes. In her face you can see the sadness and disappointment and the cause of those feelings where that her mentor and idol entrusted her with her first mission that was the supervision of a festival.

-I didn’t see that coming too- said Spike, he was dressed in white open coat with long sleeves one more than the other to hide his mechanic arm and not surprise the people under the coat a black waistcoat was there he has a black long jeans and white boots. –But let’s look at the bright side-

-And what would that be?- asked an angry Twilight

-she told you, that you can make more friends- said Spike now fearing for his life seeing an angry Twilight was not a happy thing.

-Look I only need three friends, I have two in the army and the other…- Twilight fell silent gaining a sad expression on her face and Spike knew they were getting in a sad topic for her so he did the only thing that can help her that his mother told him.

-Hey don’t worry he will be back, just be a little more patient- that make the trick, Twilight’s face got a little bright and brought a little smile to her face.

-Yeah, I know he will never break a promise-

-I know he will not. Like you Twi I have only three friends and I know you don’t like it but at least try for me and the princess- said Spike making Twilight sigh and give him a small smile

-Just this once Spike-

-Great- said Spike looking for someone to interact; he looked around for like 5 minutes until he eyes saw a Pink haired girl coming towards them she was dressed in a white t-shirt with the word “FUN” in it and with very short blue pants that were very appealing in Spike eyes. “Great here comes someone and it looks like we have the same age” he though.

-Hey Twilight- said Spike catching her attention and pointed at the pink haired girl –why don’t you try with that girl- he said as he began walking to the pink haired girl

-All right Il try- she said catching up with Spike that was in front of the pink haired girl

-Now Twilight-

-Yeah, yeah I know- said Twilight as she extended her hand to greet the girl more properly. –Hi, my name is Twilight Sparkle, how are you today?- as Twilight finished the girl looked at Twilight’s hand then ate her eyes and finally screamed –aaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!- and she run to an unknown location.

Twilight and Spike looked astonished at the scene that happened before them, just one though crossed them in that moment “what the hell just happened.” A few minutes later they began to walk like nothing had happened.

-That was-

-Yeah-

-Not gonna do that again-

-Come one Twilight don’t give up now-

-Look, let’s just supervise this and go back home-

-Twilight-

-Fine but if anything like that happens again so help me Spike-

-All right let’s go- said Spike as he began to walk taking out the scroll that has the things they have to supervise in order to see that the festivals was in perfect condition.

Twilight just stood there looking how Spike her “brother” was acting all happy because she was going to try to make friends. She knows he is only worried and that’s why she is trying to make friends. “what did I get myself into?” she though as she began to walk towards the direction Spike walked.


After the supervision ended, Twilight and Spike were in the Town Hall where the Princess will make her appearance. Twilight could not shake the frown that she had in her face; while they were supervising, they had met with four “interesting” girls.

Twilight and Spike visited Sweet Apple Acres to check on the catering for the Summer Sun Celebration first. A girl called Applejack cordially greets them and offers her food samples. Twilight wanted to leave, but she grudgingly accepts the girl’s invitation to stay for brunch with a little persuasion of Spike and her hungry stomach. After brunch, Twilight looks at the cloudy sky and remarks that the girl appointed to clear the sky, Rainbow Dash, wasn’t doing a very good job of clearing the sky for the festival. Therefore, when Rainbow Dash appeared she told Twilight that she will clear the sky in "ten seconds flat." and she kept her word also making a mess of Twilights hair. Spike was very impressed by the speed of the girl but he told her he had seen better, that phrase made Rainbow look at the guy incredulously and was ready to fight him if Twilight didn’t get in the way and told Rainbow that they had to leave so they can finish their supervision. Rainbow accepted but without telling Spike that she will show him what really SPEED was. When they were reaching the Town Hall to meet the one making the decorations Twilight lectured Spike about not picking fights with other people but she paused as she saw the expression on Spike face. She knew what that meant and thus kept quiet about the topic of Rainbow Dash. When they reached the Town Hall they meet with a Mage like Twilight doing her magic to make various decoration at the same time when they finally caught her attention the both of them discovered that she was a beautiful woman. Twilight felt a little jealous staring at the body of the woman named Rarity she had so many things that Twilight wanted but like they say life is hard. After Rarity drag Twilight to the Carousel Boutique to fix the mess of her hair they talked about what they were doing and what was left to supervise while Rarity was fixing Twilight’s hair she noticed that Rarity was make subtlest glances towards Spike, that were unnoticed by him. Twilight couldn’t help but chuckle at this display. When they left the boutique, their next destination was to visit a girl named Fluttershy that was in charge of the music, when they reached the place where the girl Fluttershy was practicing they stood there quietly until the music finished. For Twilight, it was a unique way to play music. Fluttershy used birds it was so amazing and mesmerizing that she complimented her bird choir. Fluttershy was scared at first but relaxed when they introduced themselves but still that didn’t suppress her shyness making Spike suffer from mini heart attacks form her “super cuteness” as he quoted. When they were ready to depart to the place that they will be staying Fluttershy offered herself to accompany them in a ways of thanking them of applauding her birds choir. When the three of them reached the Golden Oaks Library or “Treebrary” as Spike like to call it, Twilight couldn’t shake the feeling something was going to happen. She was right when they entered the library Twilight, Spike and Fluttershy were greeted with a surprise party. Pinkie Pie starts talking to Twilight about how she was surprised to see a new pony in town and decided to throw her a party. In the middle of the party Twilight drink a hot sauce and literally set her hair on fire.

She could not believe all this people was crazy, now she can only worry about Nightmare moon because all the signs she had seen so far were true and worst of all she couldn’t study about the element of Harmony that were supposed to defeat Nightmare Moon.

“I hope Spike and I can take care of this” she though as she began to wait for the Mayor to announce the entrance of the princess.

When they were waiting, Pinkie approached them and began to tell how exciting this moment was and how excited she was. As she began to ramble on the Mayor appeared in the stage to greet everyone in the Town Hall.

- Ladies and gentlemen, as mayor of Ponyville, it is my great pleasure to announce the beginning of the Summer Sun Celebration! - said the Mayor earning claps and cheers all over the crowd. Twilight know it was a time to celebrate but she can’t shake the feeling something bad was about to happen.

- In just a few moments, our town will witness the magic of the sunrise, and celebrate this, the longest day of the year! And now, it is my great honor to introduce to you the ruler of our land, the very woman who gives us the sun and the moon each and every day, the good, the wise, the bringer of harmony to all of Equestria...- everyone was excited. Fluttershy was ready with her birds to play the music.

-Ready?- asked Fluttershy earning a nod from her critters

-Princes Celestia!- said the mayor signaling to Rarity to open the curtains to reveal their ruler. What Twilight and Spike saw was not what they expected but feared. There in the stage stood no one, after the mayor tried to reassure the people Rarity came back with a worried expression in her face, her next words were not pleasant to Twilight

-She is gone- she said earning a gasp and worried expression of all the presents.
“Oh no” though Twilight when a night blue smoke appeared in the place where the princes was supposed to be, from the smoke the fears of Twilight were coming true. There in the stage a stands a dark-skinned woman with a silky blue hair, she wore a blue armor looked more royal than a simple soldier, on her back came out two ethereal blue wings, her eyes only reflected her superiority to all present.

-Oh, my beloved subjects. It's been so long since I've seen your precious, little sun-loving faces.- said the woman standing in the stage with a devilish smirk in her face.

-What did you do with our Princess?!- said Dash ready to attack her but was stopped by Applejack graving her from the wrist.

-whoa, there nelly-

-Why, am I not royal enough for you? Don't you know who I am?- said the blue haired woman with a little chuckle.

Before Pinkie could talk she was silenced by the hand of Applejack that was still grabbing Rainbow Dash. Twilight of the people took a step closer to the stage earning a look from the blue haired woman.

-Does my crown no longer count now that I have been imprisoned for a thousand years? Did you not recall the legend? Did you not see the signs?- the woman asked at Twilight.

- I did. And I know who you are. You're the God of the Moon – Nightmare Moon!- said Twilight earning the gasp of all the presents.

-Well well well, someone who remembers me. Then you also know why I'm here.-

-You're here to... to…-

-Remember this day, little one, for it was your last. From this moment forth, the night will last forever- said Nightmare Moon laughing causing all the presents to cover in fear.

Out of nowhere Nightmare Moon felt a very strong presence near her, in a flash she got out of the way of a powerful wave that destroyed the stage. Nightmare Moon was truly surprised no one was able to go unnoticed by her, looking everywhere with her eyes she found a man with green spiky hair with his blade unsheathed.

-Sorry but your talk of night eternal doesn´t suit with me- said the green haired boy

-Spike!- said Twilight looking at the green haired boy.

-So your name is Spike, boy-

-What of it?-

-I would love to show you my strength boy really but you see I have other matters to attend- she said creating a magic circle with her hand and pointing it at Spike. -Come to me warriors of the night- the magic circle began to glow with a blue light, Spike prepared himself for the incoming battle. From the magic circle a horde of black soldiers came out. He counted thirty and began to form his strategy.

-Shadow Knights destroy the boy- said Nightmare Moon disappearing in a night blue mist. The shadow soldiers prepared themselves to eliminate their target. When they tried to run towards their target five of them disappeared in a black smoke. The boy that was supposed to in front of them was nowhere in sight.

-What the..? Where did that guy Spike go?- said Applejack looking for him everywhere.

-Yeah where is the dude?- asked Rainbow Dash and in response more black smoke appeared in the middle of the battle. All the people could look in amazement at the scene happening before them. At what it seemed an inhuman speed the green haired boy named Spike was defeating the group of Shadow Knights with ease. Now the only one that left of the knights was the one that seemed to be the captain.

-It seems you are the only one left- said Spike appearing in front of the commander. The commander without notice attacked Spike only to be blocked by his left arm, everyone was perplexed how can a person withstand a cut of a blade with his bare hand?

-How?- asked Rainbow Dash voicing everyone’s though.

-Sorry dude but today was not your day- moving his left arm to have the Captain wide open. Only Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and the other girls heard the phrase that Spike said in a low voice.

-One Flash- he said, only the girls could make what the arte was about. He vanished and in a flash he was beside the shadow captain with his sword extended. The captain con only gasp in horror of what was about to happen when Spike sheathed his sword multiple cuts appeared in the body of the shadow captain obliterating him in seconds.

-It’s over- Spike said as he began to walk towards Twilight. –Are you okay?- he asked in tone that only her know as worry. When he was in his serious he didn’t show any emotion but Twilight could tell.

-Yes- she said as she began to walk towards him

-That’s good-

-There is one problem-

-Yeah, you have any ideas?-

-I have a suspicion but we have to go to the library-

-Okay let’s go- he said as the two of them began to run towards the library unknown to Twilight the other girls that where near the incident where following them.

When Twilight and company reached the library she began to search for the book that could hold all the answers she needed to defeat Nightmare Moon but she didn’t find it anywhere. –where is that book?- she asked frustrated that both her and Spike searched the whole library but didn’t find the book.

-what’s the anme of the book?- a voice suddenly asked. Twilight didn’t pay much attention but responded none the less. –It’s called “Elements of Harmony A Reference Guide”- she responded

-oh if that’s the name then I found it- said the voice.

-Really… wait to who belong that voice?-

-Me Pinkie Pie!- said Pinkie appearing in front of Twilight making her yelp in surprise. –wha…- she was interrupted by Spike telling her that the five girls followed them now Twilight noticed the other four girls beside Spike.

-well thank you and let me see this- she said pointing at the book that pinkie gladly handed her. In a matter of seconds Twilight found what was she looking for.

-Oh. There are six Elements of Harmony, but only five are known: Kindness, Laughter, Generosity, Honesty and Loyalty. The sixth is a complete mystery. It is said, the last known location of the five elements was in the ancient castle of the royal pony sisters. It is located in what is now…- she said looking at the group of people that only have worried expression on their faces.

-The Everfree Forest- all of the girls said in a worried tone.

-Whee! Let’s go- said Pinkie in her cheerfull tone

-Not so fast. Look, I appreciate the offer, but I'd really rather do this with only Spike, we have been training in case situation like this happened- Twilight said trying to talk out the five mares that followed them but they have a look of determination that amazed and scarred Twilight at the same time.

-No can do, sugarcube. We sure ain't lettin' any friend of ours go into that creepy place alone. We're stickin' to you like caramel on a candy apple.- said the one named Applejack earning an approval of all the girls besides her making Twilight sigh and Spike looked amused, with no more discussion the girls and Spike began to run towards the entrance of the Everfree forest.

As they approached the entrance to the forest a lot of magic circles appeared from the ground making a horde of Shadow Knights ready to kill anyone who dares to pass them.

-Oh no. What are we going to do?- asked Twilight

-Stand back Il handle this- said Spike walking in front of all the girls taking out his sword. –Il open a path for the six of you and you will run to the forest so you could get the elements understand?-
-But Spike, I need you. I’m not that strong I need your help-

-Look Twi, you know a lot of things and you are a very great mage and I know you can do it but you are not alone look behind you. Those five girls are ready to help you out and they don’t know you so well. Give them a chance, please for me?-

-Il try-

-That’s good for me to hear now let the Captain show his stuff-

-Wait. Your name is Spike Dragoneel? - asked Rainbow

-yes that’s right. What of it?- asked Spike in confusion

-Oh my Gosh, Oh my Gosh, Oh my Gosh, I can’t believe the captain of the famous Dragon Knights is here helping us- said Rainbow Dash in joy, one of her famous heroes is in front of here.

-Look could we skip this please we have to go now!!- said Twilight not wanting distractions

-Sorry- said Rainbow looking embarrassed

-Everyone in position- said Spike earning a nod of all the girls, he began to walk in front of all the girls stopping alongside Applejack.

-Your name is Applejack correct? – asked Spike earning a nod from her

-I need you to do me a favor-

-Sure partner what favor-

-Take care of her, she is new in this and get very nervous but I now she will do it but just to be sure take care of her.-

-Partner Il do anything in my power to take care of Twilight you have my word-

-Thank you- said Spike passing Applejack finally standing in front of all them.

All of the girls were ready to run. All they needed was the path that Spike was going to make in any second. With a swing of his sword a great shockwave was directed to the horde of monsters and when in contact a great explosion occurred creating a great opening for all the girls, without a second though all the girls run towards the forest leaving Spike behind to deal with the horde of Shadow knights.

“I know you can do it Twi, Mom, I and he are counting in you. You are a great girl I can’t wait to see what you can do.”

With that though Spike dashed towards his own battle.

Author's Note:

I hope I can do a good job with this.
this is my first fic in life
I want your opinions on this fic because I want to be a better writter.