• Published 6th May 2014
  • 1,150 Views, 11 Comments

Pinkie's Playground - Lil Brony



Discord's now reformed. What now? Will he never be able to make any chaos again? Probably not, but someone else will. That someone else is Pinkie Pie.

  • ...
3
 11
 1,150

Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Heehee!" Pinkie laughed as she threw the ball so high that it almost reached the top of Sugercube Corner. Pinkie Pie watched as the ball fell down closer and closer. Just when she was about to bounce it up higher like a volleyball, the ball suddenly grew enormously big and popped, revealing Discord.

"Supriiiiiise!" Discord screamed.

"A surprise- as in a surprise party?! FOR ME?!" Pinkie grew eager.

"Eh... no. But I do have a surprise gift for you!" Discord said.

"Reaaaaally? Where is it- I love getting gifts!" Pinkie Pie is friends with Discord, she befriended him after watching him get reformed; although, not as much as Fluttershy befriended him, they're practically best friends!

"Your gift is riiiiiight... here!" Discord said while touching Pinkie's forehead. When he lifted his hand, there it was. A unicorn horn.

Pinkie gasped, not knowing what to say (for the first time).

"And this is just the half of it!" Discord excitedly pointed out. "Look behind you!" Discord pointed at Pinkie Pie's back.

When Pinkie looked, she saw two big wings on top of her back. Pinkie gasped even louder this time. "OH MY GOSH- waaaaait a second, is there a catch? I know you're reformed and all, but this gift seems awfully generous" Pinkie said, as her gigantic smile faded.

"Exactly! I am reformed now, so can't a good friend like me be a little generous now and then?" Discord innocently said.

Pinkie Pie continued to ask a lot of questions. After what felt like an eternity of questions and answers, Pinkie finally stopped interrogating and accepted the "gift". "Okie-Doki-Lokie!" Pinkie happily said.

"Phew, glad that's over." Discord thought with relief. "Now go, you're an Alicorn now! Think of the possibilities! Ponyville is your new playground, Pinkie Pie. So go celebrate and play!" Discord said.

"Sweet Celestia! This is going to be so fun! Heehee, I can do anything now! BEST. GIFT. EVEEEEEEER!" Pinkie exclaimed, while her horn was starting to glow with a magical blue aura.

"But remember, this gift is a surprise, so don't tell anyone it was from me, okay?" Discord said, while summoning popcorn in his hand.

"Heehee! Of course!" Pinkie said, although she wasn't paying attention to what he was saying from that point on. All she was thinking about is the endless possibilities with her new magic!

"Toodaloo, Pinkie, I'll let you have your fun." Discord said.

Pinkie Pie was so excited that she didn't even respond, she only runs off in the blink of an eye.

"This is going to be good!" Discord eagerly thought, ignoring the tiny speck of guilt he has for doing this to his new little pony friends.