• Published 5th May 2014
  • 494 Views, 19 Comments

The Lost Cousins - Ponyrellabellasara



When Celestia and Luna's little fillies are filly-napped and the search for them has past, three fillies may have found the lost princesses

  • ...
3
 19
 494

To Zecora's

Luna and Celestia walked side by side down the hall both trying to comprehend what Luna had seen.
“Are you sure it was them?” Celestia asked as she walked by her sister.
“I am sure. From what I saw they were scared.” Luna said with concern.
“You told me you saw comet tails.” Celestia corrected. “How can we be sure that both are alive?”
“I just know Celestia.” Luna answered. “I don’t know how I do but I just know.”
“Do you have any guesses as to where she would be?” Celestia asked.
“It looked as if she was in the Ever Free forest.” Luna and Celestia looked out the window at the raging storm. “We must go and look for them.” Luna started to walk to the door.
“Luna wait!” Celestia beat her sister to the door. “There will be no way we will get there in this storm I Can said a letter to Twilight. she won’t let us down.” Luna knew her sister was right. So she nodded and let her sister wright her letter.”
Sometime later many miles away spike let out a sudden belch.
“Haven’t felt that in a while.” Spike muttered to himself as he picked up the scroll that had fell to his foot. He opened and read the letter who he knew it was from.
‘Dearest Twilight, My sister Luna and I have had a hunch that our fillies are currently in the forest. We know you have looked tirelessly for them, but for a mother’s sake could you keep an eye out for them. With warm regards Princess Celestia’
Spike knew that Twilight had told him to stay inside, but this was important, and the storm had died down. So he threw on a hooded cape and ran out to meet his friends. Spike rushed through the forest when he slipped face first into the mud.
“Spike! Are you okay?” Twilight asked rushing to his side.
“Yeah Princess Celestia just sent this.” He handed the scroll over. Twilight stared to read and soon was righting a reply with a branch and rock she transfigured into a quill and ink.
“Here send this back for me please.” Twilight levitated the scroll into spikes claw, who sent it to Celestia.
“Spike Great mask! You can be my sidekick! SPIKESTER The hooded knight!” Pinkie exclaimed.
“Wow Can I really Pinkie?” Spike asked his face full of anticipation.
“Absolutely! What would Pinkster the masked cavalier do without you?” Pinkie smiled.
“Great. What is our first heroic deed Pinkster?” Spike asked in a determined hero tone.
“We must find the lost fillies, before they are harmed. Let’s go! Tra La de la de la!” Pinkie responded in a similar tone are spike.
“Where should we look first?” Fluttershy asked.
“I say we should head to Zecora. She has a way with fillies.” Apple Jack suggested.
“Great idea. We should head over there right now before the storm picks up again.” Rainbow Dash agreed and so the seven friend took off to the zebra’s home.
Comet Tails and Eclipse sat in front of the fireplace in Zecora’s house.
“Have you fillies become quite warm, after being lost in that storm?” Zecora asked handing the two fillies some nice warm drinks.”
“Yeah Thanks for helping us.” Eclipse said quietly with a sniff as a tear ran down her cheek.
“Poor little filly don’t you cry. Tell me what is making tears fall from your eyes.” Zecora asked in her usual rhyming pattern.
“I just… I want my mom.” Eclipse started to cry. Comet tails immediately hugged her.
“I do too Eclipse.” Comet Tails whispered.
“B-but w-what if s-she doesn’t l-like me?” Eclipse cried. “I d-dreamt that I-I f-found her b-but she s-said she didn’t w-want me.”
“Little Eclipse with mane and tail or yellow and red. You’re fears and dreams have you mislead. Your mother’s love is good and true and I believe she adores you.” Zecora smiled and held Eclipse’s chin up.
There was a knock on the door. Zecora answered.
“Twilight and friends of six you seem to be in a fix.”
“We are Zecora, two fillies are lost in the forest and…” Twilight started to explain as she and the others stepped into the small hut.
“There they are!” Spike shouted with relief.
“Another Case is solve thanks to Pinkster and Spikester!”
“Oh thank Celestia you two are alright.” Fluttershy sighed. Without warning Eclipse bonded to AJ.
“I’m so sorry I ran away!” She cried.
“Aw don’t worry sugar cube.” AJ soothed the sobbing filly.
“Eclipse look she’s an alicorn too.” Comet Tails pointed to Twilight who was looking stunned and relieved. Eclipse looked over and took a few steps to Twilight.
“She is an alicorn. So you we are not illegal.” Eclipse gasped. This statement brought Twilight back to her senses and she giggled.
“Why would you think that?” Twilight asked.
“It’s a long story.” Comet Tails answered.
“We can hear about that latter right now I think we should head back to Ponyville and get some rest. We have a lot to go over.” Twilight smiled.
“Thanks for helping us.” Comet Tails smiled at Zecora.
“It was my pleasure to help you young one. I hope you two have fun.” Zecora winked with a smile.
“They will as long pinkster the masked cavalier is here.” Pinkie smiled and together they left Zecora’s home headed back to town.