• Published 3rd May 2014
  • 3,509 Views, 16 Comments

The immortal curse - Till_The_End



A human is in equestria and he is immortal, it's a curse to him, he will see how the earth will turn out.

  • ...
12
 16
 3,509

The last

It's not my fault, he is the one that gave me the immortality, it isn't good to live with. My loved ones are gone and my friends are no more. I know that you're thinking about why I don't kill myself. To tell you the truth, I can't and I just always wanted to see how the world ends, at least it would be the last thing I see. Anyways, I'll tell you how I got my immortality.

[over 4,000 years earlier]

A normal teenaged boy is sitting on his couch, watching TV. His name is Michael Frasier, he is 17 years old. His favorite show was on, Lost Tapes. This episode was about bipedal lizards. After a few moments of him just sitting there, the grandfather clock, his parents have not him, struck 4 AM.

"Wow, that late already? Or is it known as early, oh screw it, I'm getting some sleep." He said while walking to his room. When he entered the room, he felt uneasy, then there was laughter, a laughter that only insane people had. Then there was a burst of confetti and he heard trumpets playing like there was royalty in his room.

There was a weird creature in his room wearing a scarlet cape and he had a golden crown and golden cane. The creature snapped his fingers and everything disappeared and Michael could see the creature had a dragon head, a talon for his left hand, a lion's paw for his right hand, and many other parts of his body that made this abomination.

"Well, look who is my test subject." The creature said with a wicked smile.

"WHAT IN BLOODY HELL ARE YOU?" Michael yelled

"Oh, forgive me, I haven't introduced myself. I am known as discord, god of chaos. Now lets start the test." Discord said and then shattering a crystal in his hand and blowing the remains out of his palm at Michael. Michael was lifted into the air and then engulfed in a bright light, then let down.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO ME?" Michael yelled at discord again

"Oh, don't worry, I just wanted to see someone else live with immortality like I do." Discord said leaving Michael shocked for a moment then said "Have fun, until we meet again." Discord turned into tiny hims and flew out an opened window, then flew out the real window.

That is how I got my immortality, now I just hide in the shadows. Trying to not get spotted by any of the locals, now lets continue the story from here.

Michael is hiding behind a building seeing what is taking place right now, he sees a pink pony singing and dancing. He stayed where he was to see where this was going... he listened to the entire song, going like this:

My name is Pinkie Pie (Hello!)
And I am here to say (How ya doin'?)
I'm gonna make you smile and I will brighten up your day

It doesn't matter now (What's up?)
If you are sad or blue (Howdy!)
'Cause cheering up my friends is just what Pinkie's here to do
'Cause I love to make you smile, smile, smile
Yes I do
It fills my heart with sunshine all the while
Yes it does
'Cause all I really need's a smile, smile, smile
From these happy friends of mine

I like to see you grin (Awesome!)
I love to see you beam (Rock on!)
The corners of your mouth turned up is always Pinkie's dream (Hoof bump!)
But if you're kind of worried
And your face has made a frown
I'll work real hard and do my best to turn that sad frown upside down

'Cause I love to make you grin, grin, grin
Yes I do
Bust it out from ear to ear let it begin

Just give me a joyful grin, grin, grin
And you fill me with good cheer

It's true some days are dark and lonely
And maybe you feel sad
But Pinkie will be there to show you that it isn't that bad
There's one thing that makes me happy and makes my whole life worthwhile
And that's when I talk to my friends and get them to smile

I really am so happy
Your smile fills me with glee
I give a smile I get a smile
And that's so special to me

'Cause I love to see you beam, beam, beam
Yes I do
Tell me what more can I say
To make you see
That I do
It makes me happy when you beam, beam, beam
Yes it always makes my day

Come on every pony smile, smile, smile
Fill my heart up with sunshine, sunshine
All I really need's a smile, smile, smile
From these happy friends of mine

[Choir and Pinkie Pie]
Come on every pony smile, smile, smile
Fill my heart up with sunshine, sunshine
All I really need's a smile, smile, smile
From these happy friends of mine

[Pinkie Pie]
Yes the perfect gift for me ([Choir] Come on every pony smile, smile, smile)
Is a smile as wide as a mile (Fill my heart up with sunshine, sunshine)
To make me happy as can be (All I really need's a smile, smile, smile; From these happy friends of)

[Choir and Pinkie Pie]
Smile, smile, smile, smile, smile

[Pinkie Pie]
Come on and smile
Come on and smile

He really wished he hadn't stayed, it was one of the silliest songs he has ever heard in his 4,017 years of being alive, he's just adding 4,000 because he doesn't know specifically how long it has been. He sighs and walks into the everfree forest, where only Zecora knows about him.

"I'm back" said Michael entering Zecora's hut.

"Yes, I see. Do you have my bee?" Zecora asked, once again speaking in rhymes.

"Bee? Oh, the potion, I have it right here." Michael said holding up a jar with a bee in it.

"Yes, this potion will make us grow plants for food... What is wrong, you don't seem to be in a good mood." said Zecora taking the bee over to her cauldron.

"Just didn't sleep well last night, I'll be fine if I rest, umm.... right now." he said falling on a couch and falling asleep on impact. Zecora always felt like a mother to him ever since he got to this pony era.

Author's Note:

I always wanted to make a story with an immortal pony and/or human in it.
If we get 30 likes, I can make the next chapter 2,000-3,000 words, instead of just a little over 1,000 words