• Published 4th May 2014
  • 272 Views, 1 Comments

Non Royal Friendships - Peaceheart



Prince Moon Drop and Princess Bright Star came all the way from Manetania to Ponyville to make friends. When Moon falls head of hoof over Lily Flower, he can't stop thinking about the blind pegasus. Star, however, falls for two different ponies.

  • ...
 1
 272

Arriving in Ponyville

Arriving in Ponyville

The carriage came to a slow and gentle stop. "We're here your highnesses," one of the pegasi that was pulling the carriage said. The Prince and Princess of Manetania looked around the small town.

"Thank you, Sky Dive, tell mom and dad that we arrived safely, could you?" The mare asked.

"Yes, your majesty, we'll see you in two weeks, have fun," the pegasus named Sky Dive said as he and the other pegasus flew away, leaving the Prince and Princess next to a large tree in Ponyville.

"Hello, you two must be Prince Moon Drop and Princess Bright Star, right?" a dark orange unicorn mare, with a blue and light purple mane asked.

"Um... yes, I'm Prince Moon Drop, and that's my younger sister Princess Bright Star," the stallion named Moon Drop said.

"You must be Dawn Shine right?" the mare named Bight Star asked.

"Yes, welcome to Ponyville. Everypony is super friendly so I bet that you two will make friends easily," Dawn said with a smile.

"Thank you, where will we be sleeping?" Moon asked.

"I already got you a little house near the market, two bedroom and everything. I hope you enjoy your stay," Dawn said as she turned away to go into the library.

"Excuse me, but do you have two cloaks or something, so not everypony will know we're alicorns?" Star asked.

"Yes, here," Dawn said as she levitated two brown cloth cloaks.

"Thank you," Moon said.

"No problem, your house is at the end of this road, near Sugar Cube Corner, be very careful, Lemon Zest, Love Tart and Sweet Joy are a bit crazy when there are new ponies in town," Dawn said with a smile.

"Thanks for the tip," Star said.

"No problem," Dawn said as she went inside the library.

Moon and Star looked at each other before putting on the cloaks. They walked to the market, seeing many ponies, two that seemed very interesting.

"That's Auntie Ginger, these apples must be good," a young mare pegasus with brown fur, yellow spots, light blind blue eyes, a light pink mane with a streak of white said.

"C'mon Lily, we have to go," a young mare pegasus with yellow fur, light purple eyes, a long white mane said.

"Coming Blossom, can you get the bag of apples?" the brown fur pegasus asked.

"Sure, bye Auntie Ginger," the yellow fur said.

"Bye," light brown earth pony mare with a yellow mane named Ginger Gold said with a smile.

The yellow mare picked up the bag of apples and began to walk as the brown mare flew. The brown mare flew, but a fast pegasus that was rushing, flew and bumped into her, causing her to fall.

"Lily!" the yellow mare yelled as she saw the mare fall.

Moon quickly flew into action, catching the mare before she hit the ground. He flew down and let the mare down.

"Lily, are you okay?" The yellow mare asked.

"Yes, thank you," the brown mare said giving Moon a soft smile.

"I'm Moon Drop," Moon said.

"I'm Lily Flower," the brown mare named Lily Flower said as she held her hoof out.

"Pleasure to meet you," Moon said as he gave her hoof a nice and gentle shake.

"Thank you for helping me little sister, I'm Blossom Heart," the yellow pegasus mare named Blossom Heart said.

"I'm Bright Star, Moon little sister, nice to meet you," Star said with a smile.

"Well, we better get going, thank you," Blossom said as she grabbed the bag of apples.

"See you later," Lily said as she gave Moon one last smile before leaving with her sister.

Moon watched as the two siblings left, watching Lily the entire way as she went out of his view. Moon was in a daze, watching Lily as if she was the love of his life. "Am I in love with Lily?" he asked himself.

"Moon! Are you okay?" Star asked in concern.

"Huh? Oh, yeah I'm fine," Moon said.

"Okay, well let's go to our house," Star said as she looked at her brother before walking to the house.

"Yeah, let's do that," Moon said as he looked at the path Lily and Blossom went one last time before going after Star.