• Published 4th May 2014
  • 272 Views, 1 Comments

Non Royal Friendships - Peaceheart



Prince Moon Drop and Princess Bright Star came all the way from Manetania to Ponyville to make friends. When Moon falls head of hoof over Lily Flower, he can't stop thinking about the blind pegasus. Star, however, falls for two different ponies.

  • ...
 1
 272

The Message

The Message

A young alicorn stallion was sitting in a throne room next to his beloved wife. "Your majesties, a letter from Princess Twilight Sparkle's daughter, Dawn Shine of Ponyville, has just arrived," a unicorn stallion with green fur, brown combed mane wearing a steel shining armor suit said as he bent down near the two alicorns.

"Dawn must have a good reason for sending us a letter at this time of day," the alicorn stallion with light blue fur, green eyes, a gold crown and a dark blue mane said as he took the letter from the unicorn.

"Thank you, Forest Green, you are excused, Forest, before you go, get our son and daughter, please?" the alicorn mare with yellow fur, purple kind eyes, a gold crown and a light green mane asked kindly.

The stallion stood up before answering, "Yes right away, your majesty." The stallion galloped out of the room and went to the son and daughter's rooms in the castle.

"What does the letter say, dear?" the mare asked.

"Dawn wants Moon and Star to go to Ponyville and make friends, simply everypony would want to be their friends," the stallion replied with a soft smile on his face.

The door opened and two young alicorns entered the room. The first was a young alicorn mare with yellow fur, green eyes, glasses on her nose and long red mane. The second was a young alicorn stallion with dark blue fur, purple eyes and messy light blue mane. The two young alicorns stood in front of the older alicorns.

"Moon Drop, Bright Star, the two of you are going to go to Ponyville and make new friends, ones that will be your best friends. You will be there for three weeks and Dawn Shine will be in charge of you two, so pack your bags, you'll be leaving in forty five minutes," the older stallion said.

"Yes father," the younger mare said as she and the younger stallion bowes their heads and felt to prepare to leave.

"They've grown so much, don't you think so Prism Blast, dear?" the mare asked.

"Yes, indeed Flora dear," the stallion named Prism Blast said happily.

Forty five minutes later...

The two younger alicorns packed their bags quickly and both were ready to leave. "Good bye, mother. Food bye, father," the two said in unison as they hugged Prism Blast and his wife Flora.

"Be careful and be safe," Flora said as she kissed her son and daughter.

"Don't worry dear, their old enough to go travel to Ponyville," Prism said with a smile.

"Don't worry mother, we'll write to you and father every second day," the stallion said.

"Okay, now go," Flora said with a smile.

"Thank you," the mare said as they exited the room and left to Ponyville on their carriage.

"So much they've grown," Flora said as she waved goodbye to her son and daughter with Prism.

"Don't worry, they'll be fine," Prism said as he sat back down on his throne.