• Published 2nd May 2014
  • 293 Views, 0 Comments

Adventures Of Equestria - Immortal Swordsman



All things are going well for this happy pony but all things are gonna change when he meets some unexpected ponies.

  • ...
 0
 293

SLEEPOVERRRRR

"OOOFFFF" I yelled as I ran into the statue in the house. "Owwwww that hurt!" I yelled.
"Yeah you should watch out for that. And other books Spike may have forgot to put up." She told me.
"Oh yeah now you tell me. Ooowwww my nose..." I said.

"Yeah it does feel bad when you run face first into a statue. DERP!" She joked.
"Hey not cool!" I joked. "Your fault for running into a statue. I had nothing to do with it at all."
"Wait THATS WHY YOU WERE OUTSIDE YOU TELEPORTED THE STATUE IN FRONT OF ME SERIOUSLY BRO" I yelled. "HAHAHAHAHA"Twilight laughed.

"I thought you didn't have a sense of humor. That's what I've heard I thought you were just a book worm!" I joked with her.
"Well are you gonna help me with potions or not? Oh yeah and revenge for the bookworm comment!" She said after she smacked me in the back of the head with a book.
"Hey! Not cool!" I said as a patted the back of my head.

"Owwwwwww books hurt..." I said while following Twilight into her room.
"Well we need to get some ingredients. One should be in Everfree forest. Ones in the store. And ones in Pinkie's house." She said. "Well finally!" I yelled.
"Finally what?" Twilight asked.
"I finally get to meet...THE PARTY PONY HERSELF YYYYAAAAYYYYYY!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.
"Nice intro." Twilight said sarcastically.

"Oh thanks." I said and then laughed a little bit then we walked to Pinkie's house.
"We're here!" She said before smacking me in the back of the head. "PAY ATTENTION!!" She yelled.
'Ooowwww my head seriously a statue a book and a hoof I really need to stop getting hit in the head I'm gonna end up splitting my skull...Oh wait where are we I zoned out." I explained.
"Zoned...Out?" She asked.
"Means I went to my own little world." I said sarcastically.

"Oh no need to be mean about it." She said before punching me in the shoulder.
"Oooowwwww you really need to stop hitting me with stuff." I said groaning and rubbing my shoulder.
"Hahaha but it's fun." She said joking. "Hello anypony home?" She said knocking on Pinkie Pie's door.
"Be down there In a second!" I heard a Somepony yell.
"I'm here!" I hear someone say from behind me.

" WAHT!!!" I exclaim as I turn around and see a pink pony. "How in the world!?" I exclaim as I see her standing behind me. "How did you get there?!?"
"Well I jumped out of the window there *point* and then I landed over there *point* and walked over here *point*." She said pointing at a open window, a torn shopping cart, and an skid mark on the ground behind me.

"Well HAI IM PINKIE PIE WHATS YOUR NAME?!!?!?" She yelled making me jump five feet in the air.
"Holy Cow! Yell Much?" I say laughing and smiling.
"Hope you guys didn't forget about your buddy Twilight Sparkle." She says as she poked me.
"Oh Twilight weren't we supposed to get something?" I say right before Pinkie jumsp back in the conversation.
"GROUP HUG!!!" She says then forces me, Twilight, and Her to hug each other.

"Well guess the stories that you can't escape a Pinkie Pie Hug aren't false are they." I say joking.
"So what did you guys want oh yeah and you still haven't told me your name. She said.
"Oh yeah my name is Xavier Whitemare!" I say taking a stupid pose.
"Nice pose." Twilight said snickering.

"Oh thanks." I said sarcastically.
"Well we need to get our stuff." She said as she got the things from Pinkie.
"Hey Can you two come to a party tommorow?!?!" Pinkie Pie asked while jumping up and down. "

Fine." I said before me and Twilight got the stuff and went to her house to go to sleep.
"Night Twilight." I said to twilight while rubbing my arm from the punch.
"Night Xavier!" She said before we went to sleep.

Author's Note:

Yay so far I've met Pinkie, Dash, Applejack, and Twilight. You get a cookie wait scratch that you get A CAKE if You guess who I meet next.